Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TATW Big Unit Submod V. 2.0 - The Ruins of the North and Glory of the South

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Re: TATW Big Unit Submod V. 2.0 - The Ruins of the North and Glory of the South

I was made a HORSE for Elven ellites and a horse with padded/leather armor for the people next to dwarfs ...In the same was i had the eastern people vanilla armored horses i would make a MARKA VERSION OF THEM.
    The link in correct. Paradamed and me created those horses.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Fahnat's Avatar Biarchus
    Citizen

Blog Entries

Default Re: TATW Big Unit Submod V. 2.0 - The Ruins of the North and Glory of the South

♔Greek Strategos♔'s Avatar THE BEARDED MACE
    took an arrow to the knee

Excellent work, Araval! I really like the Gondorian troops and the unit cards

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Glad to hear it!

T&D's Avatar Vicarius

I see that old project is resurected
    Great job Araval!!!

Thanks mate! Great to see you!

Just jumping back again in here.
    Great to see mods still being created with so much excellence and astonishing graphics...
    Will dive in.....Keep it up !

I hope you'll enjoy!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123