Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TATW Big Unit Submod V. 2.0 - The Ruins of the North and Glory of the South

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: TATW Big Unit Submod (version 1.0)

Hey, LL good to see you here after such a long time, man! I agree, some of the angmar units could have more proportional arms.

Awesome units. Hope you'll integrate this with MOS/PCP.

Nice work here, thanks!

Javl26's Avatar Libertus

Good work, but
    Are they going to make more cards unit?

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by alreadyded View Post
    Nice work here, thanks!
    Glad you like it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Javl26 View Post
    Good work, but
    Are they going to make more cards unit?
    Thanks! It's not a priority, maybe in the next release there will be a couple.

Hey folks,

Is this still on the cloud somewhere? I'd like to include some of it in my extended map mod if there are no objections =)

Here's a new link: https://mega.nz/#!41hW2KaI!XO9c62JRZ...1LDds-nwuJaMs0

You can do it if you follow the terms in the first post.

Thanks a ton boss =)

Can someone add a working link from Google drive or Yandex to this mod? and the old link mega does not work in principle((

Tested it in two computers and it worked for me.

But you can try this then: https://yadi.sk/d/-mE3YJsrf0E44A

Thank you very much , thanks to you, I can now play this mod)))

You're welcome!

Default Re: TATW Big Unit Submod V. 2.0 - The Ruins of the North and Glory of the South

TATW Big Unit Submod V. 2.0 - The Ruins of the North and Glory of the South has been released!

It has been in my to-do list for a very long time but finally I've managed to finish unfinished stuff, sort everything out and make this release. It features Mr.Jox' last works for Third Age: Total War which make up the bulk of this release. These works were originally intended for a submod set around TA 1300 "The Ruins of the North and Glory of the South", thus this release was named after it.

A shout-out to G|I|Sandy whose Gondor Unit Overhaul has been the base for the most of the Gondorian troops in this release!

I've implemented Baron Samedi's Start With Arnor script for testing the recruitment in campaign but decided to keep it in. I've also included some bugfixes and other minor changes. I've used G|I|Sandy's unit cards to show the change to many Gondor units, included a bunch from TATW REFORGED and one from DCI:LA for evil faction units and made many new ones myself.
    Here's a preview of the ones that I made:

Since I'm not a good writer, the release is lacking descriptions for some units, so maybe someone can help with that?

Some more information about this release, previews of new models and download link can be found in the first post.

Default Re: TATW Big Unit Submod V. 2.0 - The Ruins of the North and Glory of the South

Very nice models, but I think the Citadel Guard, Swan Knights, and the Fountain Guard models should be from Taro_M's.

Thanks! To each their own.

Louis Lux's Avatar Into the Light
    Patrician

Great job with the release

Great work Araval.

Thanks guys!

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

ME AND Paradamed created two horses for Gondor and Arnor based on vanilla headgear armor but with MARKA horses. In the preview i see you use vanilla TATW . Do you want me to sent you my version?
    Last edited by AnthoniusII; September 08, 2022 at 12:42 PM.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

I should have these horses already from here: https://www.twcenter.net/forums/show...date-02-05-12)
    If you haven't got versions with improvements over the released ones, then there's really no need to send them again to me.
    Anyhow, I could include the newer horses in this mod.
    But maybe you still have some other unreleased/finished horses? You were talking about several others in the thread I linked^^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast