Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Force Diplomacy] Has someone already written a script for M2:TW?

Default Re: [Force Diplomacy] Has someone already written a script for M2:TW?

As I've already said, I'm not interested in Force Alliance, in any case that's less functionality than Force Diplomacy.

Withwnar's "Forced Diplomacy" for EB2 > https://www.sendspace.com/file/5zch77

Extract this archive to mods/EBII/ directory.

Let me know if that works.

Quote Originally Posted by rzymianin View Post
    Withwnar's "Forced Diplomacy" for EB2 > https://www.sendspace.com/file/5zch77

Extract this archive to mods/EBII/ directory.

Let me know if that works.
    Thanks for that. How do you activate it? Does it work with the "Show Me How" script the same as before?

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    Thanks for that. How do you activate it?
    I installed the script according to the instructions > http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Diplomacy-v1-2

Quote Originally Posted by QuintusSertorius View Post
    Does it work with the "Show Me How" script the same as before?
    Yes

Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by rzymianin View Post
    Exactly
    Do I need to do something to compile the .bin file, or just drop it in the right place?

No compiling or tools use needed, just install the files in the right places and use in the same way as before. It works!

Hmmm, new versions are needed for 2.01, the old one causes a CTD whenever you click the help button.

link?
    Then, as throngs of his enemies bore down upon him and one of his followers said, "They are making at thee, O King," "Who else, pray," said Antigonus, "should be their mark? But Demetrius will come to my aid." This was his hope to the last, and to the last he kept watching eagerly for his son; then a whole cloud of javelins were let fly at him and he fell.

-Plutarch, life of Demetrius.

Arche Aiakidae-Epeiros EB2 AAR

Ferdiad's Avatar Patricius

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12