Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123456789101112132853 ... LastLast

Thread: Medieval Kingdoms Total War Screenshots and Videos Thread

Default Re: Medieval Kingdoms Total War Screenshots and Videos Thread

Sorry to bump this thread but I have decided to do something different for my next battle scene. Instead of making up my own encounters, I'm going to try and recreate some actual Medieval battles to the best of my ability. This will help me focus my editing skills and improve the quality of my work. The first battle I'm going to attempt to recreate is the Battle of the Golden Spurs, a critical battle between the County of Flanders and the Kingdom of France that took place in 1302 with a decisive Flemish victory! Hopefully I'll be able to make this work,

Okay guys, I present the finished video of the Battle of the Golden Spurs! It is more or less loosely based but still compelling nonetheless. If you like the historical battles more I can shift focus to doing them like this instead. My next one would be based off the Alexander Nevsky(the movie) version of the Battle of the Ice.

Here's the link:

Ltd.'s Avatar Senator

nice one. I could differentiate at least 3 separate animations for the goedendag unit: the falx anim, the 2h spear anim and the spear-shield / 1h spear animation. well done

Yeah I think this one came out pretty good. I hope this video isn't too inaccurate, My next one I think will be the Battle of the Ice edited like the Alexander Nevsky movie.

I got some videos to share. They're not machinimas but they still show the mod in action. One is the new intro piece I'm putting in all the gameplay videos now.

The second one is showing the roster expansions I put together for England, France and Flanders plus other minor things. You guys should check this one out since the Flanders ones I haven't posted screenshots of yet,

Enjoy folks!

I got the first of some long overdue gameplay videos. This is basically the video version of some of the most recent previews, but it's still pretty cool nonetheless. The next one coming up is also going to be a similar thing. The one after that though will be something new...

nnnm's Avatar Senator

Amazing work. rly nice though they looks too organized like machines

Duly noted. Anyways, I got another one, a shorter one showing off some of the other misc additional HRE units. Again, like the last one this is pretty much a video version of what has been seen already. One more video coming today, this one will have something not seen anywhere else yet.

Okay folks, here's the last video. This time it's showing off the later era English units fighting against the newest additions to the mod, the later era Scottish Units. Well most of the them anyway. I still need to do the Later Era Knights and a Pike Militia unit but for the most part I'm done with expanding Scotland. Once those remaining two units are done I'll post some proper screens. Anyway, here's the video:

Nice job! Give England some more helmets

finix's Avatar Ordinarius

Not sure only for those scottish knights with plaid pattern on their armor. I think this is historically not correct, there are only loincloths on the torso indicating clan from they come.
    Even if they wore such a plaid pattern for me seems quite large .... and to me personally do not look good

bigdaddy1204's Avatar Campidoctor

Warman, keep up the good work. Can't wait till this mod comes out!

Hello all from Belarus). I'm sorry for bad english, but i thing shields to long for higt period cavalery knights. Thank you Warman for your hard and great work

Yeah, I know the plaid isn't even close to accurate, it is pure artistic license based off the way the Scot's Guard unit looks in Medieval 2. Here's a screen of that for reference.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...3-27-54-95.jpg

Coming Soon....

Ltd.'s Avatar Senator

"My Master is here..." - Kingdom of Heaven

I got a new battle scene to share. This is a simple field battle between France and Venice in our WIP Attila version of the mod. Enjoy!

calgacus_1314's Avatar Foederatus

Nice one, how long do you reckon it will take to fully port over or will we see a partial port first?

nice

to bad there isn't a blood dlc yet

Glad to see the mod is coming along nicely. It's going to be a bit weird playing as medieval kingdoms were Italians have English accents and The English have, a vaguely German/French accent. But, hey, that's just me being picky. Mod still looks fantastic and I can't wait for the final product in Attila!