Page 7 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast

Thread: [Tech] Bug Reports 0.96 Version

Default Re: [Tech] Bug Reports 0.95 Version

Quote Originally Posted by Dresden View Post
    Yes, looks like I forgot to add them when I fixed the Lugii generals. Thanks.
    I little patch maybe, or to wait for next 0.95 ?

Here is a fix for the CiG german generals: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ue...ermCiGfix.pack

----> Website -- Patreon -- Steam -- Forums -- Youtube -- Facebook <----

Playing on the latest version of DEI 95: The Garamantine Javelin Cavalry (one of the units for Numidia) do not have melee weapons visible in combat.

Here is a fix for the CiG german generals: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ue...ermCiGfix.pack
    Simply, don't work. I use Modmanager 1.4 to load .packs but still missing the companion units....

@700kg have you researched the special upgrade technology?

@leonardusius which german faction are you playing?

Dresden, any luck tracking down why that tax increase is off? I posted about it on the main CA boards; but so far no response (I did find an earlier bug report about it, but that go no response as well.)

I suppose it's a vanilla thing, but slave army can raiding and recruiting at the same time. Made me lost a camp (early stage, it was crucial). Kind of over the top imo, especially with the altered food managment of DeI.

Edit: also patch 14 seem to have changed something, i get nonsensical war declare over and over again, even from guys with reliable and non aggression pacts. (fun fact: the AI still doenst suffer diplomatic penalties after doing this, sometimes i wonder what CA people are thinking when designing this)

About Raiding: I did some research, i think there is a different raiding when doing it on trade routs, however, i didnt had the chance to test it myself.
    Last edited by TheOrangeProject; August 14, 2014 at 03:18 PM.

Till shade is gone,
    till water is gone,
    into the Shadow with the teeth bared,
    screaming defiance with the last breath,
    to spit into Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day

I keep crashing after turn 11 at Libya. I am playing Hannibal at the Gates with Syracuse.

Default Face Bug

Hi,

I'm playing DeI 0.95 with a couple of submods, but the following problem also occurs without any submods:

Every time after I finish a battle or after I load a savegame, all faces/portraits of my generals and agents are strangely "crippled" (at the campaign map as at the battle map).

The only temporary fix is: Closing the game, deleting the "Preferences folder" (the one where the savegames are saved in) and restart the game.

But in doing so I need to reconfigure all preferences in the game aswell as in the mod manager EVERYTIME I fight a battle or load a savegame, which is very annoying.

Anybody knows help please?

I have a bug when i reach the maximum imperium level in caesar in gaul campaign, it freezes as soon as i end my turn.
    I am not using any other mod besides DEI, and the fixes i found about the end turn bug didn't work. This happens only in Caesar in gaul, i have no trouble in the normal campaign, i played with rome and the arveni and both freeze when maximum imperium is reached. I did not read this page, so please forgive me if this has already been reported.
    PS: Can't wait for the 1.0 patch, Keep up the good work =)

Quote Originally Posted by Danny087 View Post
    Hi,

I'm playing DeI 0.95 with a couple of submods, but the following problem also occurs without any submods:

Every time after I finish a battle or after I load a savegame, all faces/portraits of my generals and agents are strangely "crippled" (at the campaign map as at the battle map).

The only temporary fix is: Closing the game, deleting the "Preferences folder" (the one where the savegames are saved in) and restart the game.

But in doing so I need to reconfigure all preferences in the game aswell as in the mod manager EVERYTIME I fight a battle or load a savegame, which is very annoying.

Anybody knows help please?
    I have never heard of this one, seems really odd. Have you verified your game cache?

Quote Originally Posted by Games135 View Post
    I have a bug when i reach the maximum imperium level in caesar in gaul campaign, it freezes as soon as i end my turn.
    I am not using any other mod besides DEI, and the fixes i found about the end turn bug didn't work. This happens only in Caesar in gaul, i have no trouble in the normal campaign, i played with rome and the arveni and both freeze when maximum imperium is reached. I did not read this page, so please forgive me if this has already been reported.
    PS: Can't wait for the 1.0 patch, Keep up the good work =)
    Hmm, I will check into it. Could be because we alter the imperium levels on the other campaigns.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrangeProject View Post
    I have to say it again, just to be sure, did you alter anything in matters of diseases?(already posted in the officials) I am at turn 22 and i had four of them. I didnt spread them, not even once, by moving an army with disease or in a city with it. Almost half of all turns my army didnt get respelnishment due to disease and weather. Also events -19..

Edit: removed and posted elsewhere, since it is not a bug.
    The only thing we have changed in those tables is removing the earthquake target that Ariminum has in vanilla. There is something wrong in the game itself (its random generator I think) that repeatedly targets certain factions with certain events.

Also, as a side note, sanitation buildings help prevent disease.

Quote Originally Posted by sobchack View Post
    hello everyone,

i've already hit the polybian reforms, but all of a sudden I cant recruit late hastaii or late principes.

I use to be able to but now I can only recruit early units.

Anyone have any ideas?

I'm using a unit replenishment mod and a music mod.
    Have you researched the unit upgrade technology?

If you get into double time stance with a land force that is set as a naval force and go on land, your unit is automatically set to patrol stance and is unable to move untill the next turn, the stances button dissapears too.

Quote Originally Posted by spirroouu View Post
    If you get into double time stance with a land force that is set as a naval force and go on land, your unit is automatically set to patrol stance and is unable to move untill the next turn, the stances button dissapears too.
    Yes this is the same as vanilla. It is why we will be removing double time in 1.0.

Quote Originally Posted by leonardusius View Post
    Simply, don't work. I use Modmanager 1.4 to load .packs but still missing the companion units....
    I just checked CiG and I have bodyguard options. You may have a mod conflict.

@700kg have you researched the special upgrade technology?

@leonardusius which german faction are you playing?
    Suebi. Just using ModManager 1.4 DEI 0.95h first slot and second it's your .pack fix and still don't have the companion units.....
    Last edited by leonardusius; August 15, 2014 at 02:57 AM.

FlashHeart07's Avatar Praepositus

Quote Originally Posted by leonardusius View Post
    Suebi. Just using ModManager 1.4 DEI 0.95h first slot and second it's your .pack fix and still don't have the companion units.....
    The pack fix needs to be number 1 otherwise it wont override DeI and implement any changes

It gives precedence to the mod at the top, so you have to put DeI last, not first.

I have never heard of this one, seems really odd. Have you verified your game cache?
    Thanks for the fast reply! Could you explain what you mean by "verifying the game cache"? (sorry noobie)

Edit: One more thing, i did change some stats of the etruscan spearmen in the file "_Divide_et_Impera095.pack" and I think the problems occured just after that. But even when I used the the original file again, the problem still existed. :-/
    Last edited by Danny087; August 16, 2014 at 05:18 AM.

Litharion's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Danny087 View Post
    Thanks for the fast reply! Could you explain what you mean by "verifying the game cache"? (sorry noobie)

Edit: One more thing, i did change some stats of the etruscan spearmen in the file "_Divide_et_Impera095.pack" and I think the problems occured just after that. But even when I used the the original file again, the problem still existed. :-/
    does it only happen with DeI or with vanilla as well ?

Cavalry have no impact. IF you charge enemy unit you units stop on front line and do do nothing. They should pass them with their mass and speed. I write this topic when i sow how my Cavalry stop on plebs unit on first front line. Pls do something with that.
    Last edited by NiKuTa; August 16, 2014 at 01:45 PM.