Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v1.11 for EB 1.2

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v1.11 for EB 1.2 by b0Gia Released!

Hi there, have always been a fan of the EB mod..... truly engrossed every time. I fancy adding your mod pack and have downloaded v1.11, but when you say unpack into Rome folder how do you mean? extract where I have it saved then copy all files into rtw folder?
    Last edited by asplenc; December 16, 2015 at 02:57 AM.

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v1.11 for EB 1.2 by b0Gia Released!

Quote Originally Posted by asplenc View Post
    Hi there, have always been a fan of the EB mod..... truly engrossed every time. I fancy adding your mod pack and have downloaded v1.11, but when you say unpack into Rome folder how do you mean? extract where I have it saved then copy all files into rtw folder?
    Yes inside your RTW folder.
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

This version of my modpack is going to be the basis of the future update of official EB so the work here will be discontinued. See here for news about the development of EB:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forum...rorum-%28EB%29

Thanks to all of you for your support all these years. I started my modding career here in Europa Barbarorum and i am very happy to see finally an update to my beloved mod.

-b0Gia
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v1.11 for EB 1.2

Is this compatible with Jirisys mod? Kinda would like these to be interchangeable =S

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v1.11 for EB 1.2

hi there, where is the download link? i can't find it

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234