Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v1.11 for EB 1.2

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v1 for EB 1.2 by b0Gia Released!

Also found and fixed one more bug since 2008!
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v1 for EB 1.2 by b0Gia Released!

Two more bugs from 2008 fixed too!
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia View Post
    Fixed, it was a typo. Thanks.
    So, should I delete completely the line of dacian_cavalry from the mentioned. txt to fix it? Or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by maxravaglioli View Post
    So, should I delete completely the line of dacian_cavalry from the mentioned. txt to fix it? Or something else?
    No i will upload a new version with the bug fixes, the sad is that it won't be save game compatible.

Yes I did a clean install of rtw, eb 1.1 then 1.2

As I said everything loaded up and ran fine, I could even battle, but as soon as it came to the end of the eleuthoroi turn, I would get a ctd.

I suspect I must not be installing your mod correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by waerloga489 View Post
    Yes I did a clean install of rtw, eb 1.1 then 1.2

As I said everything loaded up and ran fine, I could even battle, but as soon as it came to the end of the eleuthoroi turn, I would get a ctd.

I suspect I must not be installing your mod correctly?
    Well i think yes. Uninstall them all, install again and notice that eb 1.2 is installed into rtw folder not inside eb 1.1 folder.

Gues there are numerous bugs from original eb 1.2 since 2008 that need fix. I will start work on them.

As I'm seeing there are quite a lot of little things to be done to for this to work smoothly. And I honestly know that RTW will crash at least one time for 4-5 hours of play, that's just how the game is, regardless of the mods.

Now, what I recommend is that you make 2 sections for the mods (ones working ok, tested by you and the others that you are still working on now). So you know, any problems from first section are installation issues - just guide people to install correctly - while the 2nd section mods might also have some issues in the mod itself. Seems like the fastest way to do it for you, boGia.

Also, addressing the elephant in the room, we both have a mod pack in here at 2 posts distance in the forum sections, I would say it's wise to end up offering the people one mod pack that is all OK and complete as much as possible. For now, if I'm not wrong you have a few more mods that mine, but might have little issues with some - I have my pack that works and tested by me 100%. You can use it as place holder if you want, while you get the bigger one fixed with a little credit.

Good luck & it's nice to see people enjoying EB.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad-Tudor View Post
    As I'm seeing there are quite a lot of little things to be done to for this to work smoothly. And I honestly know that RTW will crash at least one time for 4-5 hours of play, that's just how the game is, regardless of the mods.

Now, what I recommend is that you make 2 sections for the mods (ones working ok, tested by you and the others that you are still working on now). So you know, any problems from first section are installation issues - just guide people to install correctly - while the 2nd section mods might also have some issues in the mod itself. Seems like the fastest way to do it for you, boGia.

Also, addressing the elephant in the room, we both have a mod pack in here at 2 posts distance in the forum sections, I would say it's wise to end up offering the people one mod pack that is all OK and complete as much as possible. For now, if I'm not wrong you have a few more mods that mine, but might have little issues with some - I have my pack that works and tested by me 100%. You can use it as place holder if you want, while you get the bigger one fixed with a little credit.

Good luck & it's nice to see people enjoying EB.
    Vlad-Tudor First post updated!

Also with every version i first test it and after that i released it in general. I have a plan after i finish all i have in my mind to consider to the rest EB team to release it as an official update of EB named EB 1.3. All i want to say is this modpack is closer to official since i am a member of EB team and one day may be re-released as EB 1.3 patch.

Could be some other issue, but I am getting a crash on the very first AI turn.

The Wandering Storyteller's Avatar Protector Domesticus

So what one do I download? The one from 2014 or 2015?

Could you provide some installation instructions please?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Davout View Post
    So what one do I download? The one from 2014 or 2015?

Could you provide some installation instructions please?
    I will upload a new fixed version tomorrow

Yeah every time the end turns on the Eleutheroi, it crashes to desktop. I reinstalled this multiple times already, thinking it was a multitude of things, but no, its the mod itself unfortunately. Don't get it.
    My Shogun 2 Mod has been defunct for years, its over with. Hex editing is horrible.

Many more bugs fixed.
    Last edited by b0Gia de Bodemloze; March 09, 2015 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Naga Prince View Post
    Yeah every time the end turns on the Eleutheroi, it crashes to desktop. I reinstalled this multiple times already, thinking it was a multitude of things, but no, its the mod itself unfortunately. Don't get it.
    Try the new version please and give feedback. The newer is 1.1

Marku's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v1.1 for EB 1.2 by b0Gia Released!

any more updates coming B0Gia?

"It's not always possible to do what we want to do, but it's important to believe in something before you actually do it"

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v1.1 for EB 1.2 by b0Gia Released!

Quote Originally Posted by Marku View Post
    any more updates coming B0Gia?
    Soon no but in general yes

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Any news on an update?
    Last edited by isa0005; May 03, 2015 at 01:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by isa0005 View Post
    Any news on an update?
    The next update i schedule is to implement :
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ed-for-EB-2-01

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia View Post
    The next update i schedule is to implement :
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ed-for-EB-2-01

Ohhhhhh! Shiny!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast