Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v1.11 for EB 1.2

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Default [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v1.11 for EB 1.2

2014 and 2015 Most Popular Mod and Sub-mod winner!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	okct4p.png 
Views:	453 
Size:	24.5 KB 
ID:	342015Click image for larger version. 

Name:	29316007545_84e4809841_o.png 
Views:	451 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	342064
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EB RELEASE.jpg 
Views:	1248 
Size:	511.0 KB 
ID:	320700

Guys first of all and i think i express the whole EB team, i want to thank you all the players and the modders of Europa Barbarorum. You are that keep EB alive and this year, 27 December 2015 is being ten! years old since the first open beta of EB released. There is even a wikipedia thread for our game:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_Barbarorum
    Also i want to credit and thank some modders that helped, helping and continue to help our community with their presence and their mods and modpacks:
    jirisys
    Vlad-Tudor
    Ryoga84
    ||Lz3||
    Seer7
    konny
    Atraphoenix
    Finn MacCumhail
    Cute Wolf
    vartan
    and many many others talented modders!

Welcome Europa Barbarorum fans. You may have seen several submods and modpacks, some planned, some made; some good, some lost, some buggy, some useless; and many small. This version is along with
    Jirisys' (Jirisys' Europa Barbarorum Mega Mod Pack for EB 1.2), Vlad-Tudor's (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Barbarorum-1-2), Ryoga84 (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...-Celtic-Swords) the most completed modpack around here. One that will completely change the way you play and feel the game, that will upgrade your experience to a whole lot better. I will plan to add any new that i will create in the future.

Update: This modpack became the basis of v1.21

Follow the development news here:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...work-continues

Details/ Why these Submods created:

Eastern Hellenic Portraits mod v2
    Originally made by TuCoT.
    All the credits go to Him. I made an updated version that fixed some bugs.

New Loading Screens mod
    Included 30 new loading screens made by me.

Rome Total War and EB II Music Submod
    My own music Submod with all legendary sounds from Rome Total War and the new sounds introduced by EB II.

Victory Conditions Submod
    Added new Victory Conditions and maps for almost all factions.
    The victory conditions are originally made from JMRC. From maps some are from original Europa Barbarorum 1.2 team and other from Jirisys'.
    All the credits go to Them for the original ideas and the maps.

Darth AI Formations 16.2 for EB
    What it does is make the AI get better formations at the start of a battle, with many historically realistic formations. Adapted for EB by Lysander13.
    Originally made by DARTH VADER. All the credits go to Them.

EDU Rebalance Mod

Originally made by Seer7. All the credits go to Him.

Village Mod
    Changes the models of watchtowers for villages for all factions.
    Originally made by Megas Methuselah. All the credits go to Him.

Spoils of Victory mod
    Originally made by V.T. Marvin . All the credits go to Him.

LDC's Historical Battles Pack Mod 2.0
    Adds 32 Historical Battles created by LDC to the Historical Battles menu. All the credits go to Him.

Old skins Cohors Imperatoria/Evocata, the post marian Centurion
    and dacian Komatai.
    These are the old skins from EB 0.81.

Faction Attitudes Submod

Changes the faction attitudes for all factions for the better. The original idea was from Finn MacCumhail.

Centurio Nixalsverdrus' Getting Rid of the Giant Trees Mod

konny's Roman Allied Legions mod

konny's Trait Changes mod (command stars & cursus honorum)

New Realistic Movement Mod

1.2 Europa Barbarorum Fixes

1.2 Europa Barbarorum b0Gia Fixes
    I fixed many bugs from the earlier versions of EB.

Cute Wolf's Unit Models Fix
    This fix changes the model of the Garamantine, Gaut and Scandinavian spearmen, so that they use their sharp side of the spears (they used the blunt side, the back). All the credits go to Him.

Tellos Athenaios Fix
    This is fixing a bug with ebconfig.xml. All the credits go to Him.

jirisys' Epilektoi Hoplitai Voice Correction Fix

The Epilektoi Hoplitai Voice Correction (No longer do they say "Thorakitai Hoplitai", but "Hoplitai"). All the credits go to Him.

Indo-Saka Bodyguard Cavalry Fix

Region and Cities Names Fix
    A fix that changes some names from Regions and Cities by me.
    Changed Kophen to Alexandreia-Kaukasia, Chach to Antiocheia-Skytheke.
    Changed the name of Chersonesos Thraikia to Chersonesos Thrakes, Kappadokia Pontika to Kappadokia Pontike, Lakonike to Lakonia, Areia to Aria.

New custom economic script for the AI based on an old concept by konny

These submods are optional because they are final so there is no need to download extra mb every time i make an update to Mod pack.

Last edited by b0Gia de Bodemloze; December 02, 2016 at 10:04 AM. Reason: Mod Awards Update
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Mod Pack v1 for EB 1.2 by b0Gia

I am preparing a new version soon.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Mod Pack v1 for EB 1.2 by b0Gia

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia View Post
    Will it be save-game compatible?

Quote Originally Posted by Konig91 View Post
    Will it be save-game compatible?
    Not sadly.

Dominatrixx's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by b0Gia View Post
    Any chance something from ALEXEB mod could be implemented (at least AI behavior)?

I have some plans for an alexander version too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominatrixx View Post
    Any chance something from ALEXEB mod could be implemented (at least AI behavior)?
    We can't implement features from alexander to rome total war like ai.

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v1 for EB 1.2 by b0Gia

Just wondering if the AI addon is MP compatible?

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v1 for EB 1.2 by b0Gia

Quote Originally Posted by Ognjen Todorović View Post
    Just wondering if the AI addon is MP compatible?
    This modpack is not mp compatible because it changes also some units.

Would you consider using Cigol's Underhand spear mod for the pack?
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ear-Mod-for-EB

Quote Originally Posted by b257 View Post
    Would you consider using Cigol's Underhand spear mod for the pack?
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ear-Mod-for-EB
    Well no, i don't like it plus it is ahistorical.

Yeah I figured , still looking forward to this mod though

Quote Originally Posted by b257 View Post
    Yeah I figured , still looking forward to this mod though
    Well then i could make a version of this mod that will be compatible with my modpack as optional.

Sorry I meant to put "This Mod Pack" not "This Mod" sorry for any confusion, you don't have to do that, honestly I'm just looking for something to Spice up EB again for me, Jirisy's Mod pack is fun but after awhile it got a little dull for me, with the stuff your going to include I'm as giddy as a kid in a toy shop.

dimnjacar's Avatar Civis

woohoooo
    I'm drinking wine and eating cheese, and catching some rays, you know

I cannot get this to work. Everytime I go to end a turn, it cycles through all of the factions and when it gets to the Eleuthoroi, it crashes. Any idea what is wrong? I am supposed to copy and paste this into the rome total war folder and merge/copy+replace the files it asks me to, right?

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v1 for EB 1.2 by b0Gia Released!

Well right i will investigate it further. Do you had clean EB instalation and only this modpack?

Default Re: [Submods Compilation] Europa Barbarorum Release v1 for EB 1.2 by b0Gia Released!

Hi Bogia. Just downloaded your mod pack and I have got this error when I quit game (no other mod installed, jut EB 1.2 + your mod). Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sin título.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	784.0 KB 
ID:	322088
    Can you help me to solve this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by maxravaglioli View Post
    Hi Bogia. Just downloaded your mod pack and I have got this error when I quit game (no other mod installed, jut EB 1.2 + your mod). Click image for larger version. 

I will investigate it too. Thanks all for feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by maxravaglioli View Post

Fixed, it was a typo. Thanks.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast