Thread: How to edit faction reliability rating in a save game?

Default How to edit faction reliability rating in a save game?

I am unable to find a value that governs faction reliability rating within a savegame file using EditSF. Logically, it should be a single value connected to each faction, but I haven't been able to find it.
    I want to edit the reliability rating of the player faction from unreliable to steadfast again.

Can anyone point me to where it is?

Default Re: How to edit faction reliability rating in a save game?

Found anything yet?

Maybe it has to do with the DIPLOMACY MANAGER table under FACTION_FACTION ARRAY of the .save file.

There is a set of values there and one of them may be the reliability standing value.

Anyone who can help with this matter? My campagin is being torn apart because of the "unreliable" rate.

I too need this info for trial campaign purposes, everything I've tried is wrong field and save parser does know either. Didn't find with PFM either.

Not possible (as you understand it). Reliability is calculated from past diplomatic events, and different factions have separate ratings for the player.

Well that is disappointing thank you for the answer.

The guideline variables that determine shifts must be somewhere in the DB? And if a key in the save file stores reliability on a faction basis why are you unable to edit them with EditSF? This has to be the most disdain I have for any one mechanic in TWRii (reliability rating).

Well but if theres no direct way to edit reliabiliy, does anybody know an indirec way to do it plz?