View Poll Results: Non-steam link usage.

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
    The results in this poll are hidden.
  • I am using one of these downloads

The results are hidden 0%
  • [Ignore poll if not using download]

The results are hidden 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Non-Steam Downloads

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Default Re: Non-Steam Downloads

Quote Originally Posted by dominus810321 View Post
    Are your mods compatible with patch 16 ? I can't imagine playing my Balkan and Gallic campaigns withouth it.
    Yes

Metalde's Avatar Libertus

not steam so the right of all to have the oportundade to play the mods ... free unrestricted
    So thanks to the generous creators

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Metalde View Post
    not steam so the right of all to have the oportundade to play the mods ... free unrestricted
    So thanks to the generous creators
    You're welcome.

In fact I download your mods from steam for my legimate copy of the full game, but non-steam downloads are also welcome. It is good to have the freedom of choice.

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by dominus810321 View Post
    In fact I download your mods from steam for my legimate copy of the full game, but non-steam downloads are also welcome. It is good to have the freedom of choice.
    It's more a headache to update the mods though and to include fixes. I would definitely recommend the steam versions over these.

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Carthage and Iberians added. Sorry for the delay.
    Hey! Check out my mods!
    Over 60 mods on the workshop, and a mod group in steam. Click the icons to see them for yourself!

Been searching for a place to download your Linothorax mod off of steam, but can't find it for the life of me. It's a shame because I find the mod very appealing.

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Black Seas added.
    Hey! Check out my mods!
    Over 60 mods on the workshop, and a mod group in steam. Click the icons to see them for yourself!

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by Lightness20 View Post
    Been searching for a place to download your Linothorax mod off of steam, but can't find it for the life of me. It's a shame because I find the mod very appealing.
    Sorry, I should have done that earlier. Also sorry for not responding to your post, I didn't get a notification for some reason.

Linothorax, Auxilia and Mercenary Warfare added.
    Hey! Check out my mods!

Trying your job from here too. Don't really like steam stuff.

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by soNur View Post
    Trying your job from here too. Don't really like steam stuff.
    Well, it's about a billion times easier for modders to use steam rather than mucking around and trying to update and upload dozens of mods every time you find a bug.
    Hey! Check out my mods!

Steam is more convenient. I use it unless a mod is really big and would lag my download for days.

So thank you guys. I notice and think in using steam more. Having played it, I find your mod very pleaseant, and really well maked, has it fit so good in the game : unit cards, unit stats, units description ; all the stuff is so well included that you cannot make the difference. Congratulations !

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Quote Originally Posted by soNur View Post
    So thank you guys. I notice and think in using steam more. Having played it, I find your mod very pleaseant, and really well maked, has it fit so good in the game : unit cards, unit stats, units description ; all the stuff is so well included that you cannot make the difference. Congratulations !
    Thanks soNur, it means a lot to hear that and I'm glad you enjoy it. I have so much fun making these mods it's great that others can get some joy out of them too

Make sure you thank Night Hunter for his unit cards and each of the researchers for the mods they are responsible for. Usually they come up with about three quarters of the ideas so there wouldn't be much without them. Marshall helped me with Epirus, Parthia and Gauls, Moacyr with Iberians, Rex with the Greeks, Pontus, Carthage (as well as having a smaller part in pretty much all the others after the Balkans!). Drake has just come recently but pretty much all the ideas for the Successors and Black Seas were him.

Oh yes and don't forget about Chocolate Jesus testing the mods and providing feedback for everyone's ideas.

Unfortunately I put the name "Sebidee's" on the mods before anyone else had joined. It's a shame really because it's not true any more.
    Last edited by Sebidee; May 14, 2015 at 05:36 PM.
    Hey! Check out my mods!

Really great mods, awesome roster expansions and really nice for some of my favorite factions which had a little underwhelming rosters normally...

The Suebi download link goes to the Icene download however, though I am currently enjoying the Icene expansion, I'd really like to give Suebi a go... Any chance to update the download link?

Thanks to all the modders involved for putting their time and effort into making these very impressive mods

Tadzreuli's Avatar Chevalier Blanche

excellent packs, but some new units names is not visible

how to fix this bug, can you give advice?

Suebi download isn't downloading the right one.

T&D's Avatar Vicarius

Could some upload a suebi roster for non steam users???

hey sebidee, is there any way you could give us a non-steam download for your total overhaul mod? that would be very very useful! I know its a pain, but I play on mac and that means i can't use the steam workshop . I love the unit packs by the way! This is easily the best mod out there

Nice unit packs, but can I use this on an ongoing saved game?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast