Thread: Just played your mod and....

Default Just played your mod and....

I liked it a lot. I am a fan of the smaller more focused settings and I thought the mod was a decent challenge and historically fun.

I am an avid fan of the "Sharpe Series" from Bernard Cromwell and I couldnt help reliving the early books in the campaign. Granted this was not the same time period, but it was still fun nontheless. It presented a very hard challenge and slow expansion due to the horrible distrust and unrest in the theater. Money was tight and the fighting was typically outnumbered by the superior EITC soldiers prevailed every time. Even my punjabs, with adequate training and experience proved a step above anything they could throw at me.

I would love to see this mod, or a submod focus on the exploits of the three main Maratha factions int he civil war that brought Wellesly and Stevenson. But with the addition of French "white" mercenaries (or set cap limit on elite recruiting for Maratha factions. Along with Sepoy trained battalions for the EITC and Company soldiers for Elite additions. And finally of course, tons and tons of rocket troop!

Overall very fine job with the mod. Sure its not one of the big ones like Darthmod or whatnot, but it was a fun and entertaining challenge. I have now conquered all of India and am making my way up to the Ottomans. Time to see how well these troops fair against more seasoned leadership!

Default Re: Just played your mod and....

This looks awesome, I wanted to play something including BEIC for a long time and now I found TW version of it! I'm just wondering if this mod is alive, haven't seen a lot of posts since 2011?

Primergy's Avatar Protector of the Union

Default Re: Just played your mod and....

Thanks for your comments

The mod was just a "sidekick" for our acw project back then and since our new campaign was stable we didn't developed it further.