Thread: Odd Income Error

Default Odd Income Error

Playing as English in 1.4. I was kicking it with a massive economy. Suddenly around 1050 A.D the cash dropped like a stone. The weird part is, I am still getting profits of up to 80000 a turn. But each turn my actual cash comes out to around 12000 florins. This is a really strange thing and I hope it gets fixed. What's even weirder is that armies don't seem to have an effect on my income now, given the bug.
    Alii inferre bellum, facientibus pacem.

Default Re: Odd Income Error

Profits are before expenses. If you are constructing buildings or raising armies, that cuts into your profits and lowers the figure under "Projected totals." The projected totals figure is the estimated amount of actual money you will have on the next turn, after factoring in profits and expenditures.

Sorry if I didn't explain:
    The projected totals are actually around 80000 a turn. That's why I'm weirded out. Only time something similar happened was in vanilla when I put multiple buildings in one queue. However I'm not doing this now.

So nobody knows whats going on?

I FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT.

Basically, if you queue up lots of buildings, it fails to take into account the cost of starting a new one when you click the little widget to tell you what you're going to earn. So if you queue up a lot of buildings you'll pay their costs when your turn starts, frequently sending you into debt.