Thread: Unit Pack Compatibility (UPC) project.

Sebidee's Avatar Artifex

Default Unit Pack Compatibility (UPC) project.

Hello everyone, most of you may know about this but I thought I would give it a mention here as it is a project I love.

The Unit Pack Compatibility mod is a language translations project for unit mods. Normally, if you have a copy of Rome 2 in another language, the added units will have names and descriptions in English which breaks your immersion and reminds you that these units are not supposed to be there. With UPC included unit mods will be translated into the language of your choice. So far eight languages are covered, they are Czech, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, Polish and Turkish. For more information visit the main page here: Unit Pack Compatibility Project.

This mod translates dozens of unit mods with more being added as they are released. Currently all of my unit packs are included and any more that I make will be added no more than a week after their release.

UPC is made and run by a fantastic team of modders and translators led by Swiss Halberdier and Radious. Unfortunately I will never have use for this mod since I'm a native English speaker but I love it all the same and think it is great for the community. USE IT!!
    Last edited by Sebidee; July 11, 2014 at 09:07 PM.
    Hey! Check out my mods!
    Over 60 mods on the workshop, and a mod group in steam. Click the icons to see them for yourself!