Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Some Chinese mods that are from AUH's timeline

Default Re: Some Chinese mods that are from AUH's timeline

You'll need to copy and paste the fonts folder from somewhere else into the data folder of the mod....

That solved it. Thank you very much!

I was trying to play shaoding but the newest update is only downloadable from a site entirely in mandarin, so I haven't a clue what to do (and it seems like I need to set up an account anyway).

I don't care about an in-game translation but I certainly need to figure out how to get the file onto my computer.

Hey man, I found a way, a few posts back. Go to the chinese page linked, there are 2 links, one is for the whole medieval game with the mod, the second one is for the mod only. Download and install Jdownloader 2. Add the second url of the chinese page to Jdownloader and it will download the mod without having to set up an account.

That worked for me, hope it helps.

Any new version of some chiness mod? I realy enjoy them, if someone find some updated, pls post.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles-91 View Post
    Any new version of some chiness mod? I realy enjoy them, if someone find some updated, pls post.
    Some of their newer mods require a special "paid" account on their site and access through a personal mod launcher. However the mods usually crash for me when I'm trying to load into a battle and I don't know how to troubleshoot them. The modders informed me that it's a "system error with no solution".

Hmm, thats bad to hear :/ i hope we see something soon that is playable

Quote Originally Posted by IGdood View Post
    Some of their newer mods require a special "paid" account on their site and access through a personal mod launcher. However the mods usually crash for me when I'm trying to load into a battle and I don't know how to troubleshoot them. The modders informed me that it's a "system error with no solution".
    I'm not sure this is entirely true. I've downloaded and played Shaoding, Imjin War and Asia Campaigns mods with no problems. You do sometimes need access to their forums, and a password for BaiduYun download but that's it. Let me talk with againster, and maybe we can post the download links here, giving those interested access to some of these great Chinese mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Yelü Dashi View Post
    I'm not sure this is entirely true. I've downloaded and played Shaoding, Imjin War and Asia Campaigns mods with no problems. You do sometimes need access to their forums, and a password for BaiduYun download but that's it. Let me talk with againster, and maybe we can post the download links here, giving those interested access to some of these great Chinese mods.
    That would be very welcome, Ive download the "Imjin War" mod once and navigating through the chinese menu was difficult enough already

It would be great if we get links. I would like to play all of them.

Yea Holy Crusader, i remeber that

Quote Originally Posted by Yelü Dashi View Post

Those don't need passwords and unlocks, but some of their newer mods such as 19th Century Storm Riders, Shame of JingKang, the Road, and their Sengoku Jidai mod need unlocks....maybe there's 2 teams? I have no idea.
    I think those aren't againster's mods, but he/she (?) shares a forum with the Wanmod team.

I uploaded the link to Imjin War in the corresponding medieval 2 mod sometime ago.

V1.0 of Shaoding isn't that different from V0.8 but I can upload it after I finish my upcoming exam in the coming week.

I would be very very graitfull if you do that IGdood.

Can someone give me links of all chiness mods ? i would love to take a look at pictures of all of them

We are different team,our forum was moved to www.domod.org since January

If we release newer version,I will upload them to mega.co.nz,this seems the only netdisk which both Chinese and foreigners can use.

We hope to open a part in twcenter,we have finished many interesting works and I'm glad to show these,but we haven't make English version until now,if you are curious about our mod,you can go to our forum:http://www.domod.org/forum.php.

We are working on Asia Empires mod now:http://www.domod.org/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=43

Because of lack of members,we stop to keep working on Shaoding:http://www.domod.org/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=43
    Last edited by againster; August 28, 2016 at 01:00 PM.

Is there new version of shaoding mod ? I would realy love to play new version if there is one.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234