Thread: ICON mods - Is this compatible or does it have it's own?

Default ICON mods - Is this compatible or does it have it's own?

I use an unit ICON mod and was wondering if this mod changes so many units that I should disable it?
    Bulldogs Icon mod iirc

Sail your ship as part of a fleet. Devs previously worked on: Darthmod, World of Warplanes, World of Tanks, RaceRoom, IL2-Sturmovik, Metro, STALKER and many other great games..

Default Re: ICON mods - Is this compatible or does it have it's own?

Quote Originally Posted by Destraex View Post
    I use an unit ICON mod and was wondering if this mod changes so many units that I should disable it?
    Bulldogs Icon mod iirc
    Its ok to use mod only changes the look of vanilla icons(original).Only new updated icons will look vanilla unless the modder(Bullgod for example) updates the mod.If you meant changes as in gameplay then it doesn't affect gameplay at all.

AngryTitusPullo's Avatar Comes Limitis

Default Re: ICON mods - Is this compatible or does it have it's own?

We don't have unit icons so it's compatible, however since we have custom units (currently in custom battle, not campaign) you'll get the default land/naval unit icon instead for those units.

We do have our own building icons so if you want to use other you must make sure you get the load priority right.

CIVITATVS CVM AVGVSTVS XVI, MMVI
    IN PATROCINIVM SVB Dromikaites SVB MareNostrum SVB Quintus Maximus
    Want to know more about Rome II Total Realism ? Follow us on Twitter & Facebook