Thread: Mezmerising!!

Default Mezmerising!!

Well! I've played Totalwar games to death but none have held me like this game. Time just slips away when playing this. I love the unit sizes and feel there is no need to zoom in on them, it just perfect. The terrain needs looking at, Hills mainly, as they are not very distinguishable from fields but I believe you are looking into that!. All in all a great job Darth and I hope you go on to even more greater historical scenarios. 10/10

Default Re: Mezmerising!!

I agree that it would be nice if the map was a little more topographic without having to use contours. But that is the problem with a 2D top down game that uses flat sprites rather than 3D models and terrain.
    For $10 I am very happy with this game though. It does look great at a distance.
    Would love a minimap. I am hoping that when this matures that darth moves on to napoleonics which has a lot more interesting unit variety.

I would consider an age of sail game with these kind of graphics to be very nice as well.

Sail your ship as part of a fleet. Devs previously worked on: Darthmod, World of Warplanes, World of Tanks, RaceRoom, IL2-Sturmovik, Metro, STALKER and many other great games..