Thread: Rome: Total War has GONE GOLD!

I was emailed a press release from Activision about it. Here it is:

ACTIVISION ANNOUNCES THE CREATIVE ASSEMBLY’S ROME: TOTAL WAR ™ HAS BEEN RELEASED TO MANUFACTURING

Santa Monica, CA – September 13, 2004 – Activision, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) today announced that Rome: Total War™ has been released to manufacturing and will be shipping to retailers in North America on Wednesday, September 22. Developed by award-winning developer The Creative Assembly, Rome: Total War is a revolutionary new title in the best-selling Total War™ series that will carry players into the midst of ancient history’s most intense conflicts. Rome: Total War for the PC is rated “T” (“Teen” – Violence) by the ESRB and carries a suggested retail price of $49.99.
    This is great news! If you want to discuss this news, do it here.
    Hypocrisy is the foundation of sin.

Proud patron of: The Magnanimous Household of Siblesz
    Timendi causa est nescire.
    Member of S.I.N.

Libertus

Originally posted by Siblesz@Sep 13 2004, 06:31 PM
    I was emailed a press release from Activision about it. Here it is:

ACTIVISION ANNOUNCES THE CREATIVE ASSEMBLY’S ROME: TOTAL WAR ™ HAS BEEN RELEASED TO MANUFACTURING

Santa Monica, CA – September 13, 2004 – Activision, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) today announced that Rome: Total War™ has been released to manufacturing and will be shipping to retailers in North America on Wednesday, September 22.* Developed by award-winning developer The Creative Assembly, Rome: Total War is a revolutionary new title in the best-selling Total War™ series that will carry players into the midst of ancient history’s most intense conflicts.* Rome: Total War for the PC is rated “T” (“Teen” – Violence) by the ESRB and carries a suggested retail price of $49.99.*
    This is great news! If you want to discuss this news, do it here.
    I just want to cry than hug you! :p

This is really great news indeed.
    But when is it going to hit the stores in Europe?
    A week later?
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td> </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><u><span style='color:red'>I have no reason to live, but I like it anyway</span></u></td></tr></table><div class='signature'>

Acutulus's Avatar Civitate

It has come to this. Two years of waiting. Endless speculation, suggestions, debate. Wearing out the demo time and time again. Rome is hear. The world is right. It&#39;s all good. Every thing is good.
    Proud Patron of Battle Knight and Asterix

Ursus's Avatar Civis

Fantastic, when does it come out over here?

ROME: TOTAL WARTM RELEASE DATES
    Rome: Total WarTM has been released to manufacturing and will be shipping to retailers in North America on Wednesday, September 22. The game will be shipping to retailers in the United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 29 (and should be on sale around the 1st of October). France, Italy and Spain should see it on the shelves from Friday the 8th of October and Germany on the 30th of September. Other release dates will be announced soon.

THIS IS PASTED FROM THE TOTAL WAR SITE
    Well, if I, Belisarius, the Black Prince, and you all agree on something, I really don't think there can be any further discussion.
    - Simetrical 2009 in reply to Ferrets54

Tiro

Originally posted by Acutulus@Sep 13 2004, 10:30 PM
    It has come to this. Two years of waiting. Endless speculation, suggestions, debate. Wearing out the demo time and time again. Rome is hear. The world is right. It&#39;s all good. Every thing is good.
    I hear you man, I hear you&#33; *pope* *pope*

rtw go platium&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    &quot;Fight to the Death or don&#39;t fight at all&#33;&quot; Valkadius V

fatsheep's Avatar Civitate

How do you go platinum? :p
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush Limbaugh
    I still think Obama will lose. That or america has gotten so dumb we deserve him.
    - October 25th, 2008

Originally posted by Valkadius@Sep 22 2004, 07:34 AM
    rtw go platium&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    lmao, this ain&#39;t the music industry mate, the term "gold" has no relevance to sales.