Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 300 Rise of an Empire Athenian Faction Reskin

Spartan198's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: 300 Rise of an Empire Athenian Faction Reskin

Quote Originally Posted by Roma_Victrix View Post
    I commend you for the effort and you are obviously a very talented graphical artist. That being said, it is non-historical fantasy mods like yours (with bare-chested Greeks) that make me appreciate the fact that we have teams like those for Invasio Barbarorum II, De Bello Mundi, and Europa Barbarorum II making ancient history mods for M2TW Kingdoms that are actually historically accurate. Again, your work is visually very impressive, but I wish you would simply channel those skills and that passion and energy into a mod that actually respects historical reality.
    Don't you think it's also a little disrespectful to be comparing his work unfavorably to those mods for being 300-based? I also think it's a tad hypocritical of you considering your not-so-historical LS/Chinese cavalry EB2 submod.

So in the future how about just saying "you're very talented" and leaving it at that?

Quote Originally Posted by Forlorn View Post
    Here ya go, hope Mango doesn't mind.
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/abfo7v
    oh hey THANKS!!! i set my thingy up to inform me via email if i got a reply, obv that didnt work lol, but thankyou so much, this mod is awesome

um i replied to this, it doesnt seem to be showng xD, basically tho thankyou! i was s'pposed to get an email if i got a reply but obv that didnt work, nonetheless thankyou this mod is awesome

owp there it is!

The link does not exist. Could you send me the link on this mod, please?

this 300 model does not seem to show up in custom battle. it loaded by mod manager. what could be the case

Quote Originally Posted by Trang View Post
    this 300 model does not seem to show up in custom battle. it loaded by mod manager. what could be the case?
    should one start a new athenian campaign for these models to show up? unit cards?

Hi good day community , any could upload any link here in to the thread? pls <3 more that in steam the mod no are available , ty for the attention & support

Quote Originally Posted by Forlorn View Post
    Here ya go, hope Mango doesn't mind.
    https://www.sendspace.com/file/abfo7v

I know this post was quite a while ago but is there any chance you still have the files ?

It saddens me that a mod of this greatness has been almost lost. I do hope there would be a kind soul that would be willing to share the mod.

I partially enjoyed the mod before hand downloading the Leonidas 300 and this mod, and would simulate battles between the 300 Spartans and the Athenian movie skin.

I would also like to thank MangoPunch for making a mod. Hope that this thread/message would reach you.

Mango punch
    First of all congratulations on your great work with this mod.

Maybe you can help me with the download link for this mod because for some reason it was unsubscribed from steam.

Thank you very much for your attention and your work.

Pavikjan's Avatar Libertus

Please, someone upload the .pack file somewhere. It's a shame that a mod of this quality can't be found...

KPC's Avatar Laetus

Hey man, I uploaded the file to the moddb here https://www.moddb.com/mods/300-rise-...en-faction-mod

I'll of course remove it if MangoPunch wants.

I live in a third world country.
    To buy the full game with all the DLCS etc, my family and I must eat pasta and ketchup for two weeks straight.(My salary is 170 USD)
    So please... Be kinder.
    Last edited by z3n; October 04, 2020 at 03:43 PM. Reason: removed promotion of illegal activities

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12