Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ISIS Annual Report

TheBlackTower's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: ISIS Annual Report

Actually just for your knowledge "ISIS" has police force, Drag task force, vice task force, traffic police, and media center, and soon as they say they well released a TV station, it have army and control and hold 4 cities, 3 airport and lot of military bases .
    Now i'm Kurd i hate them and we fight them sines Syria, but i will not deny that they are start to become a really state not just a movement, and if you continue to deal with it as few mob armed with AK-47 and RPG, than you will not won over them .

I don't say that they are a Nation, but sure they are turn to become a country, those who say that it is a Mafia, just little Information, even the Bratva, the Yakuza, or the Latin Drag Cartel, can control single town, and kick out the government from it, for just one day .
    “History repeats itself because no one was listening the first time.”

I believe they are classified as non state players, or an occupation force.
    Eats, shoots, and leaves.

oh my goodness, I actually expected a solid thread but I see 3 pages of dudes going back and forth about their opinion of what ISIS is..... can someone get the actual topic back on topic and stop trying to force your opinion onto someone else over the internet because we should know that works so well and is a solid use of our time let me get it started

ISIS is trying to carve out territory and form a fully Islamic state governed by Sharia law....
    Now my personal opinion is these guys are parading around like they're the followers of Islam, yet they are committing the third worst sin in Islam which is killing fellow Muslims (first being disbelief in God, second being suicide) but yet they insist they are the truth and the light......
    What they are is simply put, it's that they're a bunch of stupid middle age mentality barbarians, that's all there is too it, nothing complex, nothing curious... just plain old simple mindedness and stupidity, it's really that simple.... anyone else trying to find some more complicated explanation of why they are doing this is wasting their time unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat View Post
    Now my personal opinion is these guys are parading around like they're the followers of Islam, yet they are committing the third worst sin in Islam which is killing fellow Muslims (first being disbelief in God, second being suicide) but yet they insist they are the truth and the light......
    I'll never get how this kind of priorization makes any sense.

What they are is simply put, it's that they're a bunch of stupid middle age mentality barbarians, that's all there is too it, nothing complex, nothing curious... just plain old simple mindedness and stupidity, it's really that simple.... anyone else trying to find some more complicated explanation of why they are doing this is wasting their time unfortunately
    That I can agree on. I'm really worried about how self destructive these radical Islamists are to their own societies. The same was the case in Mali. I fail to see what these guys have to contribute to any future.
    "Sebaceans once had a god called Djancaz-Bru. Six worlds prayed to her. They built her temples, conquered planets. And yet one day she rose up and destroyed all six worlds. And when the last warrior was dying, he said, 'We gave you everything, why did you destroy us?' And she looked down upon him and she whispered, 'Because I can.' "
    Mangalore Design

Aikanár's Avatar Shadow of the past
    Moderator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mangalore View Post
    That I can agree on. I'm really worried about how self destructive these radical Islamists are to their own societies. The same was the case in Mali. I fail to see what these guys have to contribute to any future.
    Besides death? Nothing.

Son of Louis Lux, brother of MaxMazi, father of Squeaks, Makrell, Kaiser Leonidas, Iskar, Neadal, Sheridan, Bercor and HigoChumbo, house of Siblesz

Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mangalore View Post
    I'll never get how this kind of prioritization makes any sense.

Well as a Muslim I can try and answer it for you in the best way I know how... and yes I'm Muslim, don't pay attention to my Templar and Knight Hospitaller avatar

The first disbelief in God is well I mean self explanatory since not believing is the ultimate sin in pretty much any religion, I'm sure you understand the first one.....
    But the second one regarding suicide, well that basically goes like this, we as Muslims are given the gift of life and this vessel (body) to carry us throughout this world in preparation for the next. In the most simplistic terms possible, life is the ultimate and the only true real gift we get in this world, so to basically throw it away is another serious insult to God. Our lifetimes in this world are seen as but a moment in the time space continuum, we have heaven waiting for us and all eternity to enjoy it, what's a few odd years on Earth.

The third one killing is wrong in every sense, the only way it's allowed in the Muslim religion, and I can't stress this enough so I will bold it... THE ONLY TIME KILLING IS ALLOWED IN ISLAM IS IN DEFENCE... and that can mean defence of your life, defence of your religion, and this defence of religion is where these extremists try to find a grey area in to excuse their horrific acts.

People ask me at times is it hard being Muslim given the prejudices and judgments westerners have towards us... I say "Judging the Islamic religion by the actions of extremists and terrorists, is no different if others judged Christianity by all the Priest child molesters"
    it's just a ridiculous thing to do to even think that way, but unfortunately the world is filled with simpletons

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat View Post
    Well as a Muslim I can try and answer it for you in the best way I know how... and yes I'm Muslim, don't pay attention to my Templar and Knight Hospitaller avatar
    You probably know this (but still): Tepmlars had many Muslim troops under their command.
    454-480 Western Roman Politics (Article)
    There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so. - W. Shakespeare
    We (...) have converted the miracles of science into a chamber of horrors -R. Hull

USA knew how to gain a victory, but not how to use it - F.J. Nepos
    You will be ruled by either a crown, a clown, or a crook, and democracy assures that you won't get the first one.

From what I have seen I cannot help but see this as simply Israel 2.0 Sharia Edition.

Will be interesting if they manage to get recognition as a nation and have their borders established officially. Unless they do something stupid of course and spill over into Iran or Turkey and force Russia/EU to respond with all out military support.
    I omit the US as they are already a player in that they are attempting to maintain their client state Iraq.
    Last night, the complaints of the fans kept me awake and I had a terrible vision. I saw, the end of our franchise, countless bugs and bad reviews! Total War, GONE. Why would CA release such an unfinished game? They put effort into their work. They have released successful Total War titles aplenty! Their products are shipped to all corners of the world...and yet now I fear, I cannot help it. Total War is the envy of lesser gamers but CA, tell terrible lies to their fanbase, Rome II was bugged and unfinished SO THEY LIE. But Sega, they are the masters of falsehood. DLC will come, I am sure of it, so I will buy no more Total War games, and I think the forums, will be empty tonight.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123