Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Battle Chaos, give life to your flights!

Default Battle Chaos, give life to your flights!

Did you ever find those long musket fights boring? Didnt you consider that a simple sound replacement mod for musket sounds wasnt enough? Did you ever stop for a second and thought "This battle is incredibly silent!" ? Well I did. Therefore, here is a mod which will hopefully satiate your appetite for epicness in battles.

The Battle Chaos mod offers you loud craking musket sounds which gives you a sense of power, both intimidating and refreshing, and adds screaming and yelling from officers and privates; orders are given in the most chaotic manner possible, men are hit and scream, people talk loudly and shouts at the enemy. All this is taken from parts of live reenachtments.

here are some demonstrations:

I like it a lot now because battles really feel like they are full of concerned people around and not just robots shooting at mannequinns.

This mod is included in the upcoming version of Realism Core that I will release shortly.

Enjoy!

UPDATE v3
    Added:
    - New walking / running / melee fighting sounds
    - New cavalry galloping / charge / fighting sounds
    - New stabbing sounds with the bayonet, now with national insults! Spoken in german, polish, french and spanish!
    - New screams for bullet hits and subsequent deaths
    - New ambient sounds of battle in the distance replacing the standard music in the game
    - New powerful musket sounds

Download Link HERE

Additional info for modders:
    If you want to integrate this mod in your work please contact me beforehand. I will give permission based on a case-by-case scenario.

The NTW3 (Napoleonic Total War 3) team is forbidden from using my mod under any circumstances.

Last edited by Sirlion; April 12, 2019 at 11:47 AM.

Icon6 Re: Battle Chaos, give life to your flights!

Magnificent work man! Thank You! Really the soldiers crying add so much immersion! Playing with LME mod and the sounds from the musket doesn't work since LME uses a hardcoded sound for them, but anyways its marvelous!

Also i gave a look at your realism core mod and became interested, do you know if it works with any other mod? Or just vanilla?

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

Default Re: Battle Chaos, give life to your flights!

super

Quote Originally Posted by PrimoTw View Post
    Magnificent work man! Thank You! Really the soldiers crying add so much immersion! Playing with LME mod and the sounds from the musket doesn't work since LME uses a hardcoded sound for them, but anyways its marvelous!

Also i gave a look at your realism core mod and became interested, do you know if it works with any other mod? Or just vanilla?
    Thank you. At present realism core works only with vanilla but I will release also a LME version with additional improvements for textures and some nice uniforms. As for not being able to use this mod with LME, just delete the sfx folder located inside LME.pack if you know how to use PFM and you will be able to use my mod. Make sure to back up the file though.

When I heard these sounds, I felt like I was in the middle of the battlefield. I am interested in the version for the LME

Quote Originally Posted by Sirlion View Post
    Thank you. At present realism core works only with vanilla but I will release also a LME version with additional improvements for textures and some nice uniforms. As for not being able to use this mod with LME, just delete the sfx folder located inside LME.pack if you know how to use PFM and you will be able to use my mod. Make sure to back up the file though.
    Yeah i will try editing, thanks again! But what about the musket fire? In LME they reduced it too, do you know how to overwrite it with your mod?
    Also I can't wait to try realism core together with LME!

Goutlard's Avatar Janissary

You should definitivelly do this with Empire Total War. That sound feels so great ! +rep.
    Wind from the East's Awards :

Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Centenarius

very good mod
    +1 make it for empire too

I could consider it but I personally dont think Empire could benefit from this mod. IN 1700 armies were different with totally different setup and orders were also given in a different manner, less chaotic. The game already has many voices for the orders which are shout during execution, especially for elite units with platoon fire.

Plebiean's Avatar Foederatus

This mod really adss that "chaos" essence to battles, nice work definitely trying it

Just updated with new sounds - post 1

Quote Originally Posted by Sirlion View Post
    Just updated with new sounds - post 1
    I would take the download of this mod, but it is impossible find it.
    The link writed not permit to take it. I ask to write a good sequence for permit this.
    Another question. Can this mod work with the "vanilla" ? Is it compatible with the basic game also for games in multiplayer?
    Many thanks for the reply! Villapotenza

Sir_Aggelos_GR's Avatar Centenarius

do you add a line in user_script or just you throw it in install folder?

Okay, since some of you cannot access I made a new link with mediafire. And yes, it requires you to write the usual mod line in the user_script.txt for it to work. It is compatible with vanilla and multiplayer as long as the person that wishes to fight with you has the same mod installed.

Download link not available, please fix would like to use with LME4

It is already fixed. Just copy the link to clipboard and paste in the browser. I dont know why twc would do this but its not broken I assure you.

i have tried many sound mods before but by far the musket sound of this mod is the most satisfying, my gratitude to you sir

Is this mod compatible with E:TW?

Anyway, your files are down. Could you please reupload them?

Thx!

MRENGLISHRULES's Avatar Tiro

Good mod. the musket sounds need a bit of work as they sound really loud. but exempt from that, the shouts from the men sound amazing.

Thank you. After testing I confirm my mod works with ETW without problems.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast