Hi, Clouds across europe mod seems like a good mod, but I wanted to make some sujerencias mod creators if not hassle =), I saw that in the last update they have added new areas to the map and set certain factions as playable, proving those days was the mod of Region where other factions and was wondering if it would be possible advantage of the features of this mod and add to clouds across europe, there are factions as the Emirate of Hejaz which is located on the Arabian peninsula with control over Mecca and Medina, another faction but in this African case is the Mali Empire two territories under Timbuktu, I think that if you could add this faction could expand a bit sub-Saharan African territory encompassing more land.

there are other features such as Cumans a Turkish Muslim tribe in what is established the Crimean Caucasian area, but this the Armenian Kingdom, the Irish, the Republic of Genoa etc ... here is the list of features http://www. twcenter.net / wiki / Regions_% 26_Provinces_Mod

although this mod its previous versions are still available for medival 2 total war without requiring to have the kingdom, but surely develop some for kingdoms. Another thing is the presence of so-called wonders, buildings that are present, this exemplo in Mecca Kaaba, the Hagia Sophia in Constantinople. but I was struck by the Empire of Mali and in other mods has never been a Sub-Saharan African faction, except falcom all eras total war or conquest or a mod that say they will develop to interpret sub-Saharan Africa but appears to take time hehehehe