View Poll Results: With the RGM 7.4 finally out what do you think about CAI and Overall game play

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Perfect, keep it like this,evertyhing sync corretly

11 68.75%
  • Good, but still CAI need to reduced its term of hostility, overall everything is quite balance

4 25.00%
  • Average,its not i dont like the new update but i just miss the old passive CAI

0 0%
  • Bad,please revert it into original state,especialy now AI finally bring siege eguipment like rome 2

1 6.25%
  • Very bad,every tweak you do just make the gameplay turn into harder to complete,almost imposible, i just want to win that all

0 0%
  • Unplayable, your mod Sir is one hell of mess, the ui,CAI,evertyhing is wrong, i Hate This Mod, even rubik's cube is better then playing your mod

0 0%
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: |RGM| Real Garrison Mod 7.7 is Out !!!

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Default Re: |RGM| Real Garrison Mod

Futher 7.2 update, i will fix the ai bombardment value, from the picture above you can see Miyoshi ship, bombard the Chosokabe port for good, right now 7.1 version, your ai will not capable do naval bombardment, because missing value in cai part,

If you wath carefully your hero and some units didnt look clear,sharp and scary ? why because it use vus 1.3 (for some unit i agree with vastator style), what you see above is radious style unit variant, i will fix it with rgm 7.2 but there is bad news for you, since i need update the core pack, its mean you must download again since the old one will not supported it,plus i also need to remove no radius general mod, because you need it badly especialy when naval bombardment occur since the radius circle removed, you cant see how large the bombardment area was and that realy critical.

Also i quite aware with CTD problem at the end turn, always happen in wako turn, since this is critical problem, i do try as fast as i can fix this issue.
    Sorry for all trouble, its seem i too hasty release my version
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; September 03, 2014 at 04:41 PM.
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Default Re: |RGM| Real Garrison Mod 7.3 (Latest)

The more stable version RGM 7.3 is now released, there will be no more updates until Morning Sun is updated to new version, i only edit units stats, the rest like garrison and unit cap still not i touch,just enjoy the original Korea flavour right now.

Now i think i finally have free time to enjoy Long Hu Men
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; September 12, 2014 at 03:56 PM.
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass

Foederatus

wow.., thank you agan Junaidi. i tried 7.2 last night and it's very nice mod. keep a good work

Quote Originally Posted by dzm View Post
    wow.., thank you agan Junaidi. i tried 7.2 last night and it's very nice mod. keep a good work
    Glad you like it

Foederatus

Hi, junaidi I have some instalation problems with RGM 7.3:

1.I backup boot.pack and shaders.pack in the data folder, and then deleted both files.
    2.Then copied inside data folder RGM 7.0 main, RGM 7.0 core, RGM 7.0 patch, RGM 7.0 sub. pack, Sinfonia_samplice.pack, boot.pack(witch one original one from shogun2, or a custom one ,but where is it I cant find it),S.A mod.pack, and Rotk music mod.
    3. Copied the user script in the script folder.
    4.Deleted modmanager.exe in the shogun2 folder. it at least launched the game.

Sorry for any inconvenience and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by stefan66666 View Post
    Hi, junaidi I have some instalation problems with RGM 7.3:

1.I backup boot.pack and shaders.pack in the data folder, and then deleted both files.
    2.Then copied inside data folder RGM 7.0 main, RGM 7.0 core, RGM 7.0 patch, RGM 7.0 sub. pack, Sinfonia_samplice.pack, boot.pack(witch one original one from shogun2, or a custom one ,but where is it I cant find it),S.A mod.pack, and Rotk music mod.
    3. Copied the user script in the script folder.
    4.Deleted modmanager.exe in the shogun2 folder. it at least launched the game.

Sorry for any inconvenience and have a nice day.
    Well it must i to say sorry because somehow i forgot to add boot.pack in shared download folder, here the link, i also already updated download link in the main thread, thanks for information and have a great day
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; September 18, 2014 at 04:29 PM.

I suppose it is not compatible with Radious Mod ? I see in screenshots that you are using your mod with the Rising Sun mod (which adds lots of clans and regions), but any chance if it's compatible with Radious mod ? I mostly want this mod because of the new units though. Any chance you will release them as a separate unit pack ?

Nice looking mod

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelis View Post
    I suppose it is not compatible with Radious Mod ? I see in screenshots that you are using your mod with the Rising Sun mod (which adds lots of clans and regions), but any chance if it's compatible with Radious mod ? I mostly want this mod because of the new units though. Any chance you will release them as a separate unit pack ?

Nice looking mod
    1.Nope its not compatible,radious not contain korea, different stat post so crash is inevitable
    2.Well what you see is radious mod combine with imijin mod.
    3.The new units is exactly radious unit,see the credit list, only its get new unit card
    4.I already release both unit card,encyclopedia, screen loading and music long time ago before i release rgm,and yes you can also use it with radious mod
    5.Thanks if you like my mod be sure to check the credit list modder names mod, because with their mods then rgm can be born
    I just simply recombine them and adding some feature all credit should properly goes for them

Enjoy the mod
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; September 19, 2014 at 08:38 AM.

Foederatus

hello agan Junaidi. to be honest, this food-consumption-chain-building really makes me frustrating. could you make it more simple? or tripled the food provisons? thanks gan

Foederatus

well problem solved. i changed via PFM...but anyway i like ur this over-food-consumption concept. i played with Hojo veryhard diffclty, and really challanging

hello agan Junaidi. to be honest, this food-consumption-chain-building really makes me frustrating. could you make it more simple? or tripled the food provisons? thanks gan
    That why its make thing a little more interesting, since its force player to not brutally upgraded his castles, since if he upgrade everything,it just make AI job more harder to defeat human player.Also its make you think carefully where you want to build, only province that hold tactical advantages or being key point you will build and its up to you to build it.

Another great side effect,when you conquer other nation, you can decided it, do you have food enough to support new province and his building ? since you cant destroy castle.Or just make him as Vassal and share military access and trade with him, to watch any intruder advance to your territory. Decision ! Decision ! Decision !

Kasarnya gan elu kagak bisa semena mena jd penguasa semua teritori di Jepang karena elu pada dasarnya gak cukup beras buat kasih makan semua orang.Kalo gak gini kan malas orang pilih Vassal, rugi ah mending caplok semua. Nah sekarang kalo kuat caplok aja.Kalo kuat mas..........
    Quote Originally Posted by dzm View Post
    well problem solved. i changed via PFM...but anyway i like ur this over-food-consumption concept. i played with Hojo veryhard diffclty, and really challanging
    Too bad i dont know how to make attrition effect because no food like rome 2 into shogun 2, that will make you gratefull for each farm you have
    Well i must admit its quite hard and sometimes its make you scrath your head , if you just recently played i realy advised to reduce up to your limit by yourself until you think you up to the challenge,7.3 is stables version (quite peacefull campaign) just wait for 7.4, since it will unlock lot of all clan to become aggresive (think Oda just different flag), including korea (right now korea is only sleeping giant that never wakes,7.4 will mark the sleeping nation to finaly awakes), so expect more difficult pressure.
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; September 20, 2014 at 03:04 AM.

Foederatus

ya.., still but i like the concept. i just changed the farms to produce more food, so keeping the balance food consumption between those buildings. i don't want to be "besar pasak daripada tiang" or "unbalanced budgeting" . btw, why there are no minor clans name written (except the vanilla) in diplomatic screen or endturn...?? a minor flaw, but it's itchy. thank you gan

why there are no minor clans name written (except the vanilla) in diplomatic screen or endturn...??
    I dont get it is there some picture or screenshoot, especialy since i am on CTD bug hunting.

Foederatus

and also i had error game freezing when playing Shimazu turn 65 after Wako's turn. thanks gan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tes1.jpg   tes2.jpg   tes3.jpg   tes4.jpg  

I do check my game, but the name is fine, is this random or permanent ? if you try new campaign did the missing name still exist ? But at least is not game breaking, the biggest problem is CTD, i already workout to fix some CTD, i will release in 7.4 shortly, its save game compatible so you can resume it. But honestly i just found new kind of CTD that didnt in my guide book,still dont know how to deal with it,the 7.4 version still contain CTD but its more rare like hit or miss situation.Anyway righ now i play mori and its 116 turn and still no CTD so i guess its save for now. Its take real patience to edit db one by one to test which one make the problem.

Also can you upload the save game where the crash happen, so i can use your save game to get into CTD situation and trying to fix it.If not i forced to end turn like morron until i hit the CTD and God know when its will hit me

Here the picture and you can see some wannabe clan and its still have name on it, so i dont know is that random or permanent ?

[IMG] [/IMG]
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; September 22, 2014 at 02:40 PM.

Foederatus

waduh...am really sorry gan. it was my mistake. i try clean install (just ur mod applied) and the factions name appear normally. about the error freezing,, i haven't play again so i hope you can fix that. thanks gan . btw, this is my list.., some mods i edited but just for my personal consumption only

gbj_blood_shogun_2
    GoodAIBattle
    MOD_BullGod_Take_MoriMotonari
    MOD_BullGod_Take_TakedaShingen_Mask
    MOD_BullGod_Take_Tokugawa_Ieyasu
    MOD_BullGod_Uesugi_NaoeKanetsugu
    Noif's bows
    NoRealmDivide
    Real_Armies
    recruitable_generals
    Relaod Skill increase
    RGM 7.0 Core
    RGM 7.0 Main
    RGM 7.0 Patch
    RGM 7.0 Sub
    Rotk_Music_mod
    S.A_mod
    Sinfonia_Semplice
    slazens_no_upstart_general
    x.UnitVariety

-gbj_blood_shogun_2 (my mod already contain the blood mod texture from super ghost boy, dont know wich one will appear first)
    -GoodAIBattle (this mod is only for sekigahara history battle, its contain better scripted sekigahara battle then vanilla, should work together)
    -MOD_BullGod (Yes yes, the complete bullgod daimyo mod is also already inside RGM if i remember)
    -Noif's bows (its okay since its just add new texture to bow)
    -NoRealmDivide (the rgm mod already contain modify little Realm divide version,so its not compatible,also some element of diplomacy from this mod may change rgm diplomacy)
    -Real armies (my mod already contain it)
    -Recruitable_general (its only work for FOTS general should work)
    -Reload skill increase (no need, since rgm already contain its own reload stats, also some of its value with become overwritten with each other)
    -slazens_no_upstart_general (this mod should work, i just dont see why its needed badly,with vragos new skill for general its easy to get loyal -general from early point)
    -x.UnitVariety (if this vastator then rgm already contain it, since imijin basicly use vastator style, if this hedge knight version i should check the compability first,while its should work with no crash,its will be overwritten the other variant RGM have, you decide it yourself)

Well i need some little tweaking before releasing the cure ctd fix 7.4 version,that why if you still keep the save from where the crash turn, its realy good to upload it so i can use it to see did it help pass the CTD.But i believe its should pass.The 7.4 version will release in this week, before Saturday maybe.The major change you see, its the AI actualy more aggresive , since most passive ai already change from tame into wild animal, secondly Catapult warfare will be major sight during campaign since AI and human will access it more early.If you get sieged by AI then prepare to get heavy bombardment.Siege is more ugly situation for defender right now.
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; September 23, 2014 at 02:19 AM.

Herr Doctor's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by junaidi83 View Post
    -MOD_BullGod (Yes yes, the complete bullgod daimyo mod is also already inside RGM if i remember)
    Couple of them are missing like Mori IIRC, but I added them myself as well as some alternatives (for Tokugawa and Shimazu).

Some other remarks. You mentioned that you're planning to make Korea aggressive in the future realese, but I personally do not think this is really a good idea through historical and balance points of view.

Also it would be great if you could make cards/icons for added units looking a bit more aesthetically consistent (just in sense of visual style).

Btw, really great mod, especially the balance factor. Keep the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Doctor View Post
    Couple of them are missing like Mori IIRC, but I added them myself as well as some alternatives (for Tokugawa and Shimazu).

Some other remarks. You mentioned that you're planning to make Korea aggressive in the future realese, but I personally do not think this is really a good idea through historical and balance points of view.

Also it would be great if you could make cards/icons for added units looking a bit more aesthetically consistent (just in sense of visual style).

Btw, really great mod, especially the balance factor. Keep the good work!
    Thanks for the input,for korea i will make two version , one aggresive another defensive like the original, so its win win solution
    About the units card, its not in the final state, i plan to reupdate it when the time is right.

Herr Doctor's Avatar Biarchus

Glad to hear. Looking forward for the update.