View Poll Results: With the RGM 7.4 finally out what do you think about CAI and Overall game play

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Perfect, keep it like this,evertyhing sync corretly

11 68.75%
  • Good, but still CAI need to reduced its term of hostility, overall everything is quite balance

4 25.00%
  • Average,its not i dont like the new update but i just miss the old passive CAI

0 0%
  • Bad,please revert it into original state,especialy now AI finally bring siege eguipment like rome 2

1 6.25%
  • Very bad,every tweak you do just make the gameplay turn into harder to complete,almost imposible, i just want to win that all

0 0%
  • Unplayable, your mod Sir is one hell of mess, the ui,CAI,evertyhing is wrong, i Hate This Mod, even rubik's cube is better then playing your mod

0 0%
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: |RGM| Real Garrison Mod 7.7 is Out !!!

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Default Re: |RGM| Real Garrison Mod

RGM 6.0 is released !!!! Enjoyy
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Bro are you interesting with my icons? here some screenshot PM me i will send , kalu tidak silap ianya hampir , 80 new unit icons? question is ; this mod are combination best element and new unit in other mod? icon still fixed and created.

Total War Shogun 2 : Morning Sun Mods - Ming Dynasty vs Japan Shogunate
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...un-Version-1-0

Send me the link !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass

Hey with installing the new update, do I simply replace the old RGM.pack with the new one? What about the boot.pack? (I noticed there's no new boot.pack in the new download)

yes just simply replace the old rgm.pack, for boot.pack just keep it like usual nothing change at all. I just forget to put old boot.pack link

I will put the bootpack and new 40x unit save in one link today.

Wasn't the old boot.pack that caused it the issue... I found that deleting the preferences.txt file seemed to fix it (game was hanging on the initial loading screen). Btw, I do like it that Fog of War returns... does help cut down on lag from all the Expanded Japan factions moving units around

I'm loving what you've done with the unit icons btw!!

oh my bad, i forgot to tell you 5hinzou back when rgm 5.0 release, i forgot do enable fog of war, since with no fog of war is more easy to modder to see ai behaviour, did the province not dying like over taxed, did they build well, how they progress? what unit they make, stuff like that.You can consider its testing ground

RGM 6.0 is more like stable release.I already upload the 40x unit save for 6.0 version, check it out.About unit icons i will make change overtime perhaps some icon from mhdsafwanindera
    will be put, or i release the more similiar jfc version to match with current vannilla release.

Quote Originally Posted by junaidi83 View Post
    oh my bad, i forgot to tell you 5hinzou back when rgm 5.0 release, i forgot do enable fog of war, since with no fog of war is more easy to modder to see ai behaviour, did the province not dying like over taxed, did they build well, how they progress? what unit they make, stuff like that.You can consider its testing ground

RGM 6.0 is more like stable release.I already upload the 40x unit save for 6.0 version, check it out.About unit icons i will make change overtime perhaps some icon from mhdsafwanindera
    will be put, or i release the more similiar jfc version to match with current vannilla release.

Bro give me few days after eid-fitri(hari lebaran/hari raya) im buzy with family and friend i also doing Empire total war icons for Imperial Destroyer Project 4.0 mods that i need to finish all Italy infantry icons.Sorry if you want i just finished near 70 , other few not yet even 1 of Ainu still not yet done,and some icon dont have have colour ,some icons not resize.so i will send what i've done ok? if size are not same i hope you will reduce saiz or fix but not all are unfixed.

link
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/g9...ject100new.rar
    pass in PM

Total War Shogun 2 : Morning Sun Mods - Ming Dynasty vs Japan Shogunate
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...un-Version-1-0

but I have shader_patch.pack, shader_patch2.pack........shader_patch7.pack ????
    non "shader.pack" !!!!!

Finally again a promising mod does not seem to sink into the sand.
    Tried the mod today, after a few problems i was able to intsall the mod correctly. Unless I find anything really good. The unit system with the farms is very well resolved and visually it looks beautiful. I only dislike thinks like all the Ninja-Units (I like it when it goes into more realistic ^^).

2 Bugs I saw so far:

1. The Bows disappear when they draw the bow

2. Despite Senfonia I still have gun sounds from generals

Quote Originally Posted by 5hinzou View Post
    SUCCESS!!!! I got it to work simply by removing the Mod Manager application from my Shogun 2 folder, then re-quoting the mods in my user script. Perhaps you ought to put an extra step in your installation procedure of how to remove the Mod Manager in case other people come across this issue?

Anyways, only 2 bug reports so far for you in my early campaign:
    1) Some unit cards aren't displaying when the ingame objective/reward window pops up. I'll have to double-check which units it was.
    2) My Shimazu General (not the Daimyo) made gunshot sounds when it was shooting arrows (awesome that he can now shoot arrows however!!). I used Sinfonia Semplice, so it might have something to do with that.

Long term suggestion: why don't you and Hazbones merge your mods together? Both of you seem to have similar ideas. I am most appealed by his approach to creating unit variety between factions and his faction OS (organisational system). Your mod combined with his would make an EPIC mod!
    --> Gladly i saw your post, i had the same Problem.

Ps. A Union of your Mod und Mettle and Blade would be a pretty cool thing, but i guess it would also be to difficult.

Edit #1: If you combine this with the Korea mod, could you make 2 Versions?
    I like my Japan isolated and dont want to fight against Koreans in Japan^^
    Last edited by PumkinKing; August 17, 2014 at 10:23 AM.

i see what i could do with missing animation for bow,a union with mettle and blade it can be done if only the modder itself have enough faith and courage to face the amount of db need to be entry and reedit, which right now i still lack of it.You play hazybone mettle blade mods right ? i am pretty sure the number of its custom unit is quite amazing considering variety of the custom unit itself mostly uses vanilla and some new unit , now imagine vanilla unit + Radious unit + Imijin units mix into one and reentry it like hazy bone style, pretty daring stuff considering the amount db need to be worked

About korea mod to make japan isolated , its realy easy anyway , just remove any ship from korea faction so he cant make naval invasion since they need ship to land their army into japan soil and if you deny the ship, he cant touch japan land for good. But Japan faction can land its army to korean soil.

About the ninja units, i dont want to remove it since its was part of radious custom unit, anyways its not common to faction wielding ninja unit since they need silk and some building to enable the recruitment, try bow ninja (its have bomb arrow !!!)

About gun sound in general, i am pretty sure its bow sound in my computer, what you need to do just run the simfonia exe again to make new simfonia pack, the sound is working correctly, if you running simfonia exe but its failed just put shogun 2 folder into steam and it will work normally after that fell free to put shogun 2 folder into anywhere, and for safety just add this line into your user.script.txt
    mod "Sinfonia_Semplice.pack";

Merging Imijin mod progess, is slow like snail, but every day its closer to finish, the tough part is db editing, and we just talking merging only not included recreate stats for Imijin units, sync them into garrison system,resync dynamic unit caps for them, resync their animation so most of them can use dual weapon (to bad there is no shield animation), creating new unit card, create new encylopedia ( i hope uanime do it, it will make my job less painfull), finding bug,and lastly try to make the mod installation for version 7.0 more friendly, sorry for the installation problem ^^
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; August 17, 2014 at 05:18 PM.

You play hazybone mettle blade mods right ?
    Yes i did, but since the mod wasnt updated since forever, i paused playing shogun. Trying your mod was the reason for me to play shogun again after a long time

About korea mod to make japan isolated , its realy easy anyway , just remove any ship from korea faction so he cant make naval invasion since they need ship to land their army into japan soil and if you deny the ship, he cant touch japan land for good. But Japan faction can land its army to korean soil.
    Okey thanks for this, so it is in my hands when Korea will be conquered^^

About the ninja units, i dont want to remove it since its was part of radious custom unit, anyways its not common to faction wielding ninja unit since they need silk and some building to enable the recruitment, try bow ninja (its have bomb arrow !!!)
    As long as i dont see a 20 Stack of Ninja attacking my towns, i think i get along with it. The requirements to build the units are well chosen.

About gun sound in general, i am pretty sure its bow sound in my computer, what you need to do just run the simfonia exe again to make new simfonia pack, the sound is working correctly, if you running simfonia exe but its failed just put shogun 2 folder into steam and it will work normally after that fell free to put shogun 2 folder into anywhere, and for safety just add this line into your user.script.txt
    mod "Sinfonia_Semplice.pack";
    I will take a second look about it, but i tried to run the exe 2 times allready and shogun is in the steam folder.

,a union with mettle and blade it can be done if only the modder itself have enough faith and courage to face the amount of db need to be entry and reedit, which right now i still lack of it.You play hazybone mettle blade mods right ? i am pretty sure the number of its custom unit is quite amazing considering variety of the custom unit itself mostly uses vanilla and some new unit , now imagine vanilla unit + Radious unit + Imijin units mix into one and reentry it like hazy bone style, pretty daring stuff considering the amount db need to be worked
    I understand what you mean. In the end after your first realese iam pretty sure you both would be with the nerves at the end.

I have the same problem as 5hinzou did, if remove the mod manager could made it work, how is it? cuz after i delete the modmanager.exe nothing changed, and was trying download the game from steam again to get a purer shogun2, but it automatic contain that modmanager thing. who can tell me how to remove mod manager correctly?
    yet another thing, where should i put "user script"? i just create a new folder at the game folder named "scripts", then create a user.script.txt, is that correct?

Quote Originally Posted by 110951667 View Post
    I have the same problem as 5hinzou did, if remove the mod manager could made it work, how is it? cuz after i delete the modmanager.exe nothing changed, and was trying download the game from steam again to get a purer shogun2, but it automatic contain that modmanager thing. who can tell me how to remove mod manager correctly?
    yet another thing, where should i put "user script"? i just create a new folder at the game folder named "scripts", then create a user.script.txt, is that correct?
    Dont bother to download it yet, just wait version 7 released, its already contain imijin mod, free from siege lag bug, improved ui,add more eye candy, better building system (introducing tax and squalor system similiar like rome 2), also making installation more easy just put and play. I only need tune some imijin unit.
    My advice save yourself from pain go try play other mod and comeback 1 week or 1 month again, the mod is ready for play.

About user.script.txt its located at C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Shogun2\scripts, you need to change setting at your computer to show all hidden computer first to see its folder since it made as hidden folder.
    Well for mod to work you need to edit its userscript first.
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; August 27, 2014 at 04:45 AM.

I've followed every step of the way but now instead of the blue screen all i get is a black screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenetiks View Post
    I've followed every step of the way but now instead of the blue screen all i get is a black screen.
    if you got black screen that mean you forgot delete its shader. pack, try to remember your step of installation , my advice wait for 7.0 version is more friendly and noob proof installation also its already contain the latest bug fix, and imijin mod , almost every best visual mod for shogun 2 already inside it. If you insist then feel free to continue with V.06 installation i try help as i can, and you use mod manager just remove it first.
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; August 27, 2014 at 04:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by junaidi83 View Post
    Dont bother to download it yet, just wait version 7 released, its already contain imijin mod, free from siege lag bug, improved ui,add more eye candy, better building system (introducing tax and squalor system similiar like rome 2), also making installation more easy just put and play. I only need tune some imijin unit.
    My advice save yourself from pain go try play other mod and comeback 1 week or 1 month again, the mod is ready for play.

About user.script.txt its located at C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Shogun2\scripts, you need to change setting at your computer to show all hidden computer first to see its folder since it made as hidden folder.
    Well for mod to work you need to edit its userscript first.
    Sounds nice, i will wait till your next update and will test the mod then again. Please dont forget the Changelog

The age of shield is coming !!!!! Just some example with Imijin mods merge as core what power we can extract !!!
    Warning some inaccurate history detected . Dont worry realism aspect still retain , shield only for non samurai units.
    Just visit http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...!!!&highlight= for more information

Bow cav monk with shield ( i think its more like turkish cav archer)

Ashigaru bow using shield (then i guess shooting contest will be longer then usual)

Monk and pirates (well no rule state we non samurai cant use shield right

Officer : This is Spartaaaaa !!! MEN phalanx formation now !!!! :sparta:
    Soldier A : Sir sir, we still in Japan are you sure we do it right ?
    Officer : Er... Errr.... whatever !!!
    Soldier B : Dumb ass we still in Shogun 2 not Rome 2

Up close and personal vendeta (okey bi...ch, just wait till i get you)

So is it worthy enough to wait RGM V.07 ??? Its up to you
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; August 29, 2014 at 08:33 PM.

why shield? come on man, give them the suit of power armor

RGM 7.1 IS NOW RELEASED, ENJOY !!!!!!!!

Just remember since i released 7.0 without proper bug testing,there will be some minor problem, also i just starting new campaign to test it, i will updated regulary.Dont worry its save game compatible and its only db part.Just replace RGM Main.pack with the new one.

Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; September 02, 2014 at 05:41 PM.