View Poll Results: With the RGM 7.4 finally out what do you think about CAI and Overall game play

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Perfect, keep it like this,evertyhing sync corretly

11 68.75%
  • Good, but still CAI need to reduced its term of hostility, overall everything is quite balance

4 25.00%
  • Average,its not i dont like the new update but i just miss the old passive CAI

0 0%
  • Bad,please revert it into original state,especialy now AI finally bring siege eguipment like rome 2

1 6.25%
  • Very bad,every tweak you do just make the gameplay turn into harder to complete,almost imposible, i just want to win that all

0 0%
  • Unplayable, your mod Sir is one hell of mess, the ui,CAI,evertyhing is wrong, i Hate This Mod, even rubik's cube is better then playing your mod

0 0%
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: |RGM| Real Garrison Mod 7.7 is Out !!!

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Default Re: |RGM| Real Garrison Mod 7.7 is Out !!!

Its very recommend to use mitch mod manager you can find in on here, right now i working to update both of two campaign as well upgrade the main campaign, fixing several bug like arrow etc etc, also try to added several new unit as well. I hope Morning Sun 2.0 will come out sooner so i can also upgrade the korea map
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Quote Originally Posted by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze View Post
    Its very recommend to use mitch mod manager you can find in on here, right now i working to update both of two campaign as well upgrade the main campaign, fixing several bug like arrow etc etc, also try to added several new unit as well. I hope Morning Sun 2.0 will come out sooner so i can also upgrade the korea map
    I tried using it first time installing this mod, but couldn't get past the boot up image. Tried it again and now it boots up 4 instances of mod manager 2.0 if placed inside shogun folder or two instances of the shogun2 offical mod manager if placed outside it, regardless once I do enter the game it won't load the savegame and when I manage to load it, the Mori crash is back on shimazu save.

I cleaned my C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Shogun2 folder, deleted everything besides preferences and unzipped the same savegames of Shimazu I sent you and am back at endless loading on boot up image upon using Mod manager from Mitch <.< I just can't catch a break... I tried to use a user.script.txt and with:

mod "RGM_7.6_Core.pack";
    mod "RGM_7.7_No_Shield.pack";
    mod "Rotk_Music_mod.pack";
    mod "Sinfonia_Semplice.pack";

Which worked fine, got into the game and loaded the save flawlessly using neither official nor mitch mod manager - but now I'm still back to the Mori crash once again. Tough it has the custom images and loads everything just fine. I think I managed to break it, heh. Since now I can't get back the official mod manager back and even without an user.script file and without mitch mod manager it still boots up the "broken" RGM.

Dont know where the problem is, i use mitch manager to load mod either its shogun 2 , attila or rome 2 without much problem, if you already delete the C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Shogun2 folder you need the run game without any mod instead for the first time, someone wrote it long time ago.

You can also run the game without any mod at all using mitch mod manager, its didnt require you to put mitch manager on shogun 2 folder, you can put it on anyplace on your computer .

Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass

Quote Originally Posted by sam2511 View Post
    Tried it, starts up and loads the first screen then it comes up with the message. Error: Expecting keyword 'version' Animations/BattleConfiguration/shogun_horse_rider_donderbuss_fragment.txt(1)
    I am also having this problem. I think it is something to do with the DLC. Is anyone able to help at all? Much appreciated.

Its require ottomo dlc i think, i will try to update the mod version for next couple days , sorry for all hiccup problem
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; July 12, 2015 at 11:41 AM.

Thanks for the picture, helped me with load order. as well as the first time start vanilla thing. I went as far as start a vanilla campaign cause I remember in medieval 2 total war that was a requirement and couldn't hurt.

I... I managed... I somehow managed through severe trial and errors to fix it again, with the damn bit.. I mean mitch modloader. I was this close to giving up. I reinstalled it several times and completely removed it, reinstalled tons of drivers and installed the game finally to a different hard drive. I couldn't get music mod to work, then my game started to refused fullscreen and started flickering instead - not related to mod as a pure vanilla shogun had same issue. Reinstalling DirectX and graphic card driver solved it, even though I played three other games with 0 issues. Finally I dabbled into windows registry as well to completely uninstall... I won't go into more details but this should give you an idea <.<

Now I'll risk it.. And try completely new campaign that'll hopefully go smooth, third times the charm, right? Better do pure new savegame with the fixes I suppose to minimize the risk of issues. In case i run into another Mori freeze or alike I'll report it.. Though I hope I won't run into any game-breaking issues anymore! I really do!!! <.< I'll keep saving after each turn and keep last 10 turns saves just in case. Wish me luck - I want to enjoy this wonderful experience that the mod offers!

Seem like you finally able from hell hole , hope its working

I doubt you get CTD since the db already sorted out still can happens, wise man always prepare for whatever possibility.
    There is sad news, since the new update will added extra units, several stuff as well, there is some possibility it will not save game compatible, so enjoy the current campaign, since the next one surely give you different flavour and open rots and fots campaign as well.
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; July 12, 2015 at 01:51 PM.

An issue, or maybe a feature I'm unaware of? Well, when I play as Oda and take Kaito, settlement next to me. Tokugawa attacks me there at end of the second turn and does not matter if i realtime or auto the battle and my hero unit and 3x naganita, 3 3x ashigaru sword plus 3x archers survive - all of them are gone after the end turn and beginning of turn 3! This happened before when I played and still happens. It's very frustrating because I lose my yari hero unit that way and with that my advantage so early!

To clarify, even if I auto or realtime it and they take no or few losses, they're listed as surviving the battle but gone by the next turn start! Only spearmen and generals left. I'm attaching a savegame that's a quicksave from the battle, you just need to click auto and wait the turn out and see.. http://www.puu.sh/iWD8m/7d4e972f1c.rar <-- Savegame rar.

Pics:
    Full desktop sized picture of stats after battle http://puu.sh/iWDru/e83a3beb4d.jpg
    Full desktop sized picture of settlement when my turn http://puu.sh/iWDwm/334bd89916.jpg

Seem like you finally able from hell hole , hope its working

I doubt you get CTD since the db already sorted out still can happens, wise man always prepare for whatever possibility.
    There is sad news, since the new update will added extra units, several stuff as well, there is some possibility it will not save game compatible, so enjoy the current campaign, since the next one surely give you different flavour and open rots and fots campaign as well.
    Yus, you also mentioned waiting for an updated and larger version of the map for korea. Which means that I can play though this once, then get a whole new game to explore/conquer with new units and maps So one playthrough at least will do just fine on this

Enjoy the game
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; July 12, 2015 at 04:10 PM.

Enjoy the game
    I'm sorry if I came off as bothersome to you in any way. Merely wanted to point out that issue, hopefully it won't occur further and is just the curse of Kaito and limited to it. I'll stop now.

Its okay

SO amazing mod btw my friends is using 7.2 and he plays it all the time told me to try it out since 7.7 just came out. im running into just a couple problems some of which no one can do anything about Mitch's mod manager link on his post is dead and has been for the past couple days so i decided to download 7.7 and do it myself but when I extract the core file it gives me this error

RGM_7.6_core.rar: Checksum error in RGM_7.6_core.pack. The file is Corrupt
    RGM_7.6_core.rar: Unexpected end of archive

So I Dont know if its because the file is still 7.6 and hasn't been updated or if im doing something wrong. Its also done this more than once since I thought something happened with the download I re-downloaded it still the same error
    after the error I did the manual install anyway just to see but my game crashes the instant I see the RGM loading screen

Never mind I figured out I was just being dumb. Thanks for the mod here is to hours of fun, Cheers

No problem

Are the KOREAN faction playable?
    I cannot see in tutorials CHOSOKABE campaign.

Dont understand the problem, i can play korea without problem,yes its was use chosokabe tutorial campaign and no problem at all, maybe a bit since most of korea building i still not tweak like added dynamic garrison, but its playable.

SORRY, is my fault!! I looking for CHOSOKABE campaign (aka KOREA campaign) in TUTORIALS-FALL OF SAMURAY TAB instead of TUTORIALS-SHOGUN2 TAB.
    When tutorials open, first tab is the tab default.
    Now is working.
    On the other hand, can you please post a valid download link for Elvasat's for Event and Potrait Minimods.
    In their site the link is removed.
    Thank you.

Sorry but i dont have it anymore, cant help with that