View Poll Results: With the RGM 7.4 finally out what do you think about CAI and Overall game play

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Perfect, keep it like this,evertyhing sync corretly

11 68.75%
  • Good, but still CAI need to reduced its term of hostility, overall everything is quite balance

4 25.00%
  • Average,its not i dont like the new update but i just miss the old passive CAI

0 0%
  • Bad,please revert it into original state,especialy now AI finally bring siege eguipment like rome 2

1 6.25%
  • Very bad,every tweak you do just make the gameplay turn into harder to complete,almost imposible, i just want to win that all

0 0%
  • Unplayable, your mod Sir is one hell of mess, the ui,CAI,evertyhing is wrong, i Hate This Mod, even rubik's cube is better then playing your mod

0 0%
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: |RGM| Real Garrison Mod 7.7 is Out !!!

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Default Re: |RGM| Real Garrison Mod 7.6

Nope i doubt it gonna effect that much. After i finish working with AI mod , i plan to update this mod , probably looking the main problem where the crash can happens and hope can update the Imijin part (still waiting the Sir Uanime5 release the new version that added Chinese Map). You can help me by upload the save game at the crash turn. So i can start working without need to generate the crash
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

ShellShok's Avatar Foederatus

alright i''ll try tomorow start new game(with you Art submod) and if i get CTD i upload my saves

Hey, I got this really weird bug. My units would disappear after an army win a battle. It is really annoying because basically I lose units!

Quote Originally Posted by TempeGrouch View Post
    Hey, I got this really weird bug. My units would disappear after an army win a battle. It is really annoying because basically I lose units!
    Never seen that, unit disband(dissapear) if has low number of fighters.

Hey, I just wanna say this is an awesome mod. Thanks for all your hardwork!

Glad you like it, after i finishing my work for Attila i will look forward to update RGM again, probably try to solving ctd bug and other bug as well
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass

Quote Originally Posted by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze View Post
    Glad you like it, after i finishing my work for Attila i will look forward to update RGM again, probably try to solving ctd bug and other bug as well
    I do not know, maybe doing something wrong, but the gameplay turns into a nightmare after receiving the maximum level of fame. I tried twice (fortunately escaped CWI), playing the clan HOJO, settings-H/H. The first time my reputation was "legendary" and all of Japan suddenly turn against me, i lost my company after stubborn resistance( each turn-hundreds of save/load, because one mistake would mean the end). I smoke a pack of cigarettes in this period, also my video card broken when i and turn and alt+tab. I could not stop and quickly found another and start again. This time I prepared very well but it did not save me.

The problem is that all the diplomacy simply stops working. All factions simply declare war on the player. In this situation, you can not do anything, just defend. You can't trade(player simple can't buld so many ships as ALL JAPAN+ KOREA) , you can't make allie. And the giant enemy stacks is not the biggest problem....agent's these rascals bribe my generals, sabotage buildings, rebelled, destroying an already weak economy. You, sir, have forced me to act dishonestly so used artmoney. And even when I took Kyoto and became Shogun, half of Japan is still in a state of war with me and does not want peace.
    Shogun terrific game and your work is great. But "RGM" need not just update,but rework about "fame" script. Honest about it, i do not expect to change, although it would be very cool

Dont the vanilla concept also similiar realm divide effect ?, i think i can increase the fame limit again, giving you more time before you hit Legendary, so with more time, at least you able to weaken several possible ally that will turn enemy , giving you more space to breath.Probably release the anti cheat or no bonus version for AI so you and AI are equal. If you able to field only 5 stack with same economy AI will also able do the same too, giving you more fair experience.

Hmm if you save your heroes or Daimyo, then its can save the day i think unless they are die from early, and you dont unlock any legendary building to recruit other. I guess if you are resorted to use cheat money then things is very grimm.About the agent, hmm maybe i should capped agent into less number , but seem they doing their job very fine

I wonder how its feel getting siege by AI that bring catapult, fire rocket, gun and canoon ? raped i guess, not mention join effort ,to bad the AI cant use the naval bombarment ability that i already unlock for human, well they do use it in campaign map never test it on battle field actually.Should be interesting
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; April 11, 2015 at 05:20 PM.

i think i can increase the fame limit again, giving you more time before you hit Legendary, so with more time, at least you able to weaken several possible ally that will turn enemy , giving you more space to breath
    It would be very cool. If you can give the opportunity to make alliances and trade agreements perhaps step by step, as you did in rome 2(small money-->non-aggresion-->trade-->allie), it will give player chance after hard play finally win campaign
    Probably release the anti cheat or no bonus version for AI so you and AI are equal. If you able to field only 5 stack with same economy AI will also able do the same too, giving you more fair experience.
    I do not mind. if the AI will have little bonuses.Problems begin, when all factions at the same time begin to attack. After that, player can completely forget about maritime trade. For the island nation, this means death.
    I wonder how its feel getting siege by AI that bring catapult, fire rocket, gun and canoon ? raped i guess, not mention join effort ,to bad the AI cant use the naval bombarment ability that i already unlock for human, well they do use it in campaign map never test it on battle field actually.Should be interesting
    I watched your video on the first page and i must say it impressed me. I would like to play battle itself with all these explosions, but unfortunately I had to avoid enemy stacks with many blast units, because when surrounded by enemies, I tried to avoid big losses.
    Very much hope, that you can make these changes and make the game just the best in the entire series of TW games.

Maybe looking forward to try implement that

i should capped agent into less number , but seem they doing their job very fine
    With their number all is well. In my both long compaign, my enemies have had one of each type, but after I became a "legendary" , few dozen clans declare war on me....and each has agents...one of each type. If you upgrade "realm divide effect", let the agents do their job as they are now, but if not...total war+agents actions turn RGM into a nightmare.

Ah i see, thanks good i not set the cap into 2 or 3, or it will be massive agent wars

I don't see pirate ships marauding anymore, is it still possible to have pirates in the expanded japan map? Also the black ship dies too easily in my game it was 3 turns in from the black ship event when my line of sight caught a korean navy destroying the black ship. Would increasing it's sim battle value help it's survivability?(I wanna catch it!) Anyways as I've said before, great mod it's exactly what I was looking for!

edit: Nvm The pirate bit, I guess they just took their sweet time to get to me.
    Last edited by StringingTerror; April 18, 2015 at 07:48 PM.

Hey, great mod ;-D Could you give us some more years for all campaigns so we do not need to rush and make the units not loose XP due to replenishment - like Darth mod did - that would also make up for the few agents...
    Anyways awesome again - finally enjoying the game ;-D
    Do vassals stay loyal after fame/realm divide?
    Last edited by Steelwarrior; April 25, 2015 at 07:34 AM.

Not realy, but if you able to manages them to war on certain faction before realm divide, then he can think again before try to betray, since he already have enough on his plate

Quote Originally Posted by TempeGrouch View Post
    I've had the same thing happen to me. Lost two hero units (who were nowhere near losing all the troops in the unit--they were 90% health) and a few other units after defending a siege from a rebel army. They just disappeared as resumed my turn. Playing as the Takeda, and I was at that point 6 turns in.

EDIT: Tried to reload the auto-save just before the battle. Autoresolved it, won and had like 7% casualties... but same thing happened. Both hero units and others just vanished.
    Last edited by Kazaksan; April 25, 2015 at 10:11 PM.

If you use 40 unit x save , you must remember for some unknown reason if you put more than 20 unit in the caste and the ai siege you , even if you win your unit will vanish deleted by ai only general and 1-3 unit get spared,also if you select all unit (more than 20 unit) from inside the castle, the game will crash for unknown reason, fortunately there are some trick to prevent this, first never put the main army into building let them behind castle, so when got besieged by enemy your main army can come as reinforcement , when you win battle the ai will not deleted unit outside the castle.Also never select all the unit inside castle (more than 20 unit i talk this) .I know its not convenient to select one by one outside castle, well i dont know other solution. The maximum unit allowed inside the castle must not more than 20 unit (garrison unit + real unit) or you can suffer the bug. Or you can put 20 unit in castle but remember as long the ai dont siege you its ok, if not be prepare to see your unit gone smoke after the battle, either you win or lose
    Read known bug and solution

You can put range unit to guard the Castle and the melee came as the reinforcement, its should help a lot
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; April 25, 2015 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze View Post
    Read known bug and solution

You can put range unit to guard the Castle and the melee came as the reinforcement, its should help a lot
    Huh. Alright, but the defending force was nowhere close to 20 units... Probably 10 or something. Anyhow, I will never station my main army in a castle ever again then...

What do you mean by never select "all the unit inside the castle"? Is it not enough that I (1) put my main army outside the castle, but that (2) I also need to NOT select all the units in the castle or all the units on the map?

Thanks for the quick reply!

Also, I'm noticing my ashigaru archers are not shooting when they're by the walls.

What do you mean by never select "all the unit inside the castle"? Is it not enough that I (1) put my main army outside the castle, but that (2) I also need to NOT select all the units in the castle or all the units on the map?
    If you use 40 units save, i stack able to field 40 units, i forget either i already upload it or not, mostly we move the army from castle using click on castle then click on other spot of the map, when use 40 units stack things like that will result crash if i remember, the only ways to move it by simple uset crtl or alt while pick what unit you want to move. Just advance warning. But if you dont use 40 unit things the things will not happens anyways.

Huh. Alright, but the defending force was nowhere close to 20 units... Probably 10 or something. Anyhow, I will never station my main army in a castle ever again
    then...
    You must count the garrisoned army from other building also. If you think the area is not safe from enemy, just park the main unit behind the castle, and put couple unit act as public order control stuff. So if the enemy come and get you. Your main army act as reinforcement. Anyways puts most of your units inside castle is not realy good things, since AI bring lots of siege stuff and long range fire power, enough to nuke the units inside fortress. Rather create your own death trap. Its will be most effective use them outside castle.

This particular mod is just genius, but I encounter one serious issue. It's 35 turn of Date's campaing, after skipping the turn and watching AI's moves game crashes ;/