View Poll Results: With the RGM 7.4 finally out what do you think about CAI and Overall game play

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Perfect, keep it like this,evertyhing sync corretly

11 68.75%
  • Good, but still CAI need to reduced its term of hostility, overall everything is quite balance

4 25.00%
  • Average,its not i dont like the new update but i just miss the old passive CAI

0 0%
  • Bad,please revert it into original state,especialy now AI finally bring siege eguipment like rome 2

1 6.25%
  • Very bad,every tweak you do just make the gameplay turn into harder to complete,almost imposible, i just want to win that all

0 0%
  • Unplayable, your mod Sir is one hell of mess, the ui,CAI,evertyhing is wrong, i Hate This Mod, even rubik's cube is better then playing your mod

0 0%
Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: |RGM| Real Garrison Mod 7.7 is Out !!!

Default Re: |RGM| Real Garrison Mod 7.6

Do all temples offer garrisons? Playing as the Hojo, I built a temple in a frontier fort, and it would give me two garrison monk units, but in the battle, none of them showed.

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Quote Originally Posted by RodriguesSting View Post
    Do all temples offer garrisons? Playing as the Hojo, I built a temple in a frontier fort, and it would give me two garrison monk units, but in the battle, none of them showed.
    Hmm, interesting, its should showed, maybe its is a bug i dont know before
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Farms and road garrisons sometimes don't appear on certain faction's building card, but (apparently) they show up during the battle. It is rather strange, sometimes I count the garrison lines in the fortress banner and, counting by the garrison showed in the buildings cards, they don't match up. So yeah, it is something you should consider reviewing.

Will look forward mate, right now i just concentrate testing cai for rome 2, thank you for the information
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass

dorinson10's Avatar Laetus

I also recommend you to add to your mod the naval mod for sengoku djidai
    the link is there if you want to look at it: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...94&searchtext=

I know the mod author he is my friend , i will try implement this mod in next update, but right now i just need to focus on something else, thanks for the input feedback, realy aprreciated mate

my game crashes since i applied this mod any help me pls (

1.First make backup of Boot.pack and shader.pack from original, in case you want revert back to play other mods.
    2.Delete Shader.pack and boot.pack
    3.Just put all RGM.pack, shader pack,sound fix and boot.pack into shogun 2 data folder like usual mod installation
    5.Open your user script and just copy paste with my user.script
    6.You can run Sinfonia Semplice.exe (just google it) in case the sound bug still occurs.
    7.Done. Just go play, you will see RGM new screen picture,happy gaming

Quote Originally Posted by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze View Post
    1.First make backup of Boot.pack and shader.pack from original, in case you want revert back to play other mods.
    2.Delete Shader.pack and boot.pack
    3.Just put all RGM.pack, shader pack,sound fix and boot.pack into shogun 2 data folder like usual mod installation
    5.Open your user script and just copy paste with my user.script
    6.You can run Sinfonia Semplice.exe (just google it) in case the sound bug still occurs.
    7.Done. Just go play, you will see RGM new screen picture,happy gaming
    sorry I hadn't saw the installation procedure before ^^ tks bro. this mod is absolutely incredible even the loading is a bit slow. But i've found another bug that the Bulldog model for major clans daimyo work badly. How can i fix it ?

Its only on clan selection, the bug will happens, its clear like crystall when actual game begin, that including on diplomacy screen and battle. Just bear it a little, you only see the bug during faction selection. And i cant do anything for that.Enjoy the mod now

i'm able to play normally the custom battle but it crashes when i start a new campaign (

there is no problem with starting a FOTS, i guess some changes in the vanilla game go wrong

Are you use other mod , since it can cause conflict, as far as i know, if you able got into main screen then you must be able to play shogun 2 main campaign. Rgm mod specificly alter main shogun 2 campaign, for fots and rots its only affect the Campaign AI

before setting up RGM mod, to make sure, i re-install my shogun 2 so there is only RGM. The game crashes at the half of loading bar

Foederatus

Did you try to remove shogun 2 modmanager from the shogun 2 file(cut and paste it as backup), and rgm user script did you copy it in the script folder?

I think he forget to do that, if i have time i will create mod version that can be used with Mitch mod manager, so you guys will pain free installation

Quote Originally Posted by stefan66666 View Post
    Did you try to remove shogun 2 modmanager from the shogun 2 file(cut and paste it as backup), and rgm user script did you copy it in the script folder?
    I tried moving modmanager to somewhere else but it still doesn't work

Have you copy the user script to C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Shogun2\scripts folder ?

Without script the mod will simply not work and your game will keep crashing until you removed the mod

Oops, I forgot the sound fix file now I can play it. tks a lot for helping bros.Hope you are always willing to support me if there is any problem

Glad can see the mod finally works, enjoy the game