View Poll Results: With the RGM 7.4 finally out what do you think about CAI and Overall game play

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Perfect, keep it like this,evertyhing sync corretly

11 68.75%
  • Good, but still CAI need to reduced its term of hostility, overall everything is quite balance

4 25.00%
  • Average,its not i dont like the new update but i just miss the old passive CAI

0 0%
  • Bad,please revert it into original state,especialy now AI finally bring siege eguipment like rome 2

1 6.25%
  • Very bad,every tweak you do just make the gameplay turn into harder to complete,almost imposible, i just want to win that all

0 0%
  • Unplayable, your mod Sir is one hell of mess, the ui,CAI,evertyhing is wrong, i Hate This Mod, even rubik's cube is better then playing your mod

0 0%
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: |RGM| Real Garrison Mod 7.7 is Out !!!

Default Re: |RGM| Real Garrison Mod 7.7 is Out !!!

HELLO!
    First i want to say congratulation for this very interesting mode.And very beautiful mode.
    I played 2 campaigns and it catch me very well.
    But in both campaign i got crash.in first campaign with SHIMATZU i got it on turn 20 ,reload save and pass over then in turn 73 got another crash and this time cannot pass

over it on reload save.In second campaign i played with TAKEDA , got crush on turn 24 and cannot pass over.
    Now i have some ideas how to repair this but unfortunately dont works.
    First i was curios what causes crushes.
    So i got Fog of War Removal Tool pack (http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...ar-Removal-Mod) to see the entire map.In GAME Options i

have check Show AI moves.
    So i observe that in both campaigns, i have crushes when an NAVAL AI stack (with 2 ships) try to block an AI port.
    In SHIMATZU campaign an naval UESUGI Ai try to block a HOJO port and in TAKEDA campaign MORI try to block an AI port.
    My ideas was this:why if i delete those naval units from save game.
    Or try to move them to new coordinates (but this i dont try because i dont know how to get unit coordinates)
    So i try to debug SHIMATZU campaign.
    First i observe the naval stack has a CAPTAIN YASUDA ARIYASU and his localisation is KITAJO MOCHIKIYO (just hover the mouse over map and wait for tool tip) but i look

only for character name.
    Using EditSF i open save file and look in two places.
    FIRST i go in COMPRESSED_DATA\CAMPAIGN_ENV\CAMPAIGN_MODEL\WORLD\FACTION_ARRAY\FACTION_ARRAY-6\FACTION.(read right tab).
    This is the record for UESUGI faction (which causes crush).
    Here i am looking in two records
    First i am looking for character YASUDA ARIYASU which i found in
    FACTION\CHARACTER_ARRAY\CHARACTER_ARRAY-22.(here in CHARACTER\CHARACTER_DETAILS\CAMPAIGN_LOCALISATION i find his name).
    So i delete CHARACTER_ARRAY-22.(this will delete the character)
    Next i need to delete the naval army.
    So i using again COMPRESSED_DATA\CAMPAIGN_ENV\CAMPAIGN_MODEL\WORLD\FACTION_ARRAY\FACTION_ARRAY-6\FACTION and i look in
    FACTION\ARMY_ARRAY\ARMY_ARRAY-3\NAVY\UNITS_ARRAY\UNITS_ARRAY-0\NAVAL_UNIT\UNIT\
    COMMANDER_DETAILS\CAMPAIGN_LOCALISATION and i find another record of YASUDA ARIYASU.
    So i delete UNITS_ARRAY-0.
    I save and then i try to load save game but it give me crush.I cannot load save game.
    So i try another think and delete all the captains from FACTION\CHARACTER_ARRAY\ and all the navy from FACTION\ARMY_ARRAY.
    Dont work.I cannot load save game.
    If you have any ideas why i will be glad to see.

Also i notice something strange.On the first page it said that is version 7.7.But on the download link core pack is 7.6

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Okey okey you all got me, i thought this mod supposed to be dead and burried , very well then, i will try to figure out what the problem with the crash, just send me the save game prior the crash so i dont need to repeat the process, just make sure you dont use other mod as well, so its will be clean save game.

I think i need finish the work at some point

Edit :
    Right now i been hooked up with mafia 3, so i doubt there is much time left to modding at all, however i will try work on it, the mod itself was okay, just need figure out what the bug inside db file that cause the crash that all i need
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; December 03, 2016 at 03:44 AM.
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

Mister Junaidi i think this is the best mod of SHOGUN 2.It has a beautiful map,agressive Ai, and beautiful concept.There is another mod Master of Strategy similar but not like this.
    Now on the subject.From what i dig in the forums seems that i cannot delete an unit from save game.It gives crush on load save.
    So i try another approach.What if i change the ownership of that unit to my faction and after i load the game i disband it.
    I try to do this but i dont know yet why dont work.I load the save game but the navy unit still is not in my faction.
    If you know how can be done please tell me.
    Regarding campaign.
    I begin a third campaign with DATE and i got crush on turn 7.This time is a land army of HATAKAYAMA who gives crush.
    Now i am in ODA campaign and will see what happened.
    I dont know how to send you the save game.
    Please tell me.Best regards.And hope that the thinks will be resolved.

Its okay, when i finish redownload shogun 2 i will try play some new campaign and try to produce the crash.

Hahahah thanks for the compliment, there lots of mod from shogun 2 that also good as well, RGM is kind of mixed mod from the beginning, you see in the beginning its starts as visual mod focus on loading screen, then i also create the music , for unit , its was from radious originally, in RGM i retouch almost everything from change the units stats, give encylopedia detail, put it some nice Ui card, and there we go almost brand like new, from there i also recreate dynamic unit caps, its literary change the game mechanic, from create all you want as much as you can afford, into fighting with army that all you can collect from your whole nation.

About the AI , well its was easy , considering i also the one who create Better Aggresive CAI from rome 2 , Attila , and Warhammer, shogun 2 tweak on AI is limited and restricted then other counter parts but still its sure give you thrill of horror. Map its was combined from Imijin mod, its also not using the latest map from imijin mod at all,

In the past i also planned to recreate FOTS campaign as well, but the work progess never finish and left collecting dust, i guess i still need to finish this old mod for old sake ,there is plenty from combining various element like animation, combat system, hell i even go far as implement dynasty warrior style , something that most modder will consider unbalance , and must like a dream experience, looking your Daimyo leading massive samurai frontal charge destroy crap load of enemy ashigaru ,And that what i called leader lead from front as example ,add little this , little that, and that how you got RGM on current state right now.
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass

HaHaHA!I didn see very well!Sorry!
    I use you Better CAI mode in Rome 2.And i think is the best mode and here is why.
    Of course there is a plenty of mode there :Radious, DEI,Vae victis (which i played with Better CAi).But all of them have a little problem.
    They rebalance the unit status in order to make a longer battle.Which is nice but the results is that we dont have anymore differences between factions.No matter which faction you play always you will have an infantry melee line, some missile units and some cav units.
    But if i play with lets say PARTIA they historically relay only on cav missile not infantry.So the game must force me to relay on those units.
    (In those mods PARTIA have strong melee units so i dont need cav missile units.)
    The vanilla ROME 2 do this but the AI is very passive and in consequences the campaign becomes boring very quick even on legendary setting.
    So i think the best setting for ROME 2 is:
    -Vanilla game
    -Better CAI
    -eventually an 1.5 unit multiplicator
    And this is all we need.

Now regarding shogun.I know is very hard to make test (time consuming).I think, maybe as an alternative,also to let the other players to test this mode and send you the save game with crush.In this way maybe we reduce the time work.
    Also it will be very nice if you can make a similar map for FOTS but i think this is to much work already.
    If you manage to finish this mod it will be sufficient.
    Best regards!

cant wait for new update.
    by the way i got some texture error in faction selection menu like in page 20.
    is it normal ?.

its okay, its the result of combining stuff, but its work normal on ingame so no problem at all

This mod is amazing! It's a pity that there is still some bugs that causes crashes in the game. It would be perfect if this mod is updated since Shogun 2 still offers very good graphic to date

HELLO AGAIN!
    I played a campaign with SHIMAZU until turn 96.I think there are multiple types of crashes.Until this turn the only type of crash was when a naval unit came into a port (friendly port or enemy port).I manage to pass over by moving the character in command to new coordinates.This moves also the entire naval stack.
    But now i encounter another type of crush on land.
    The faction involved is MORI.I have a move sequence on this faction like this:
    1.He Move a unit stack
    2.HE Move a MONK
    3.HE Move METSUKE
    4.Crush
    So i try and i manage to move METSUKE on new coordinates and also alternatively i kill with my NINJA.
    The game crash on MONK turn move.
    I kill MONK with my NINJA.
    The game crash on unit stack turn move.
    It seems that crashes propagates to the beginning of the MORI turn.
    But my guess is that is about the character who must move after METSUKE.

Default Re: |RGM| Real Garrison Mod

the otomo's lord still has vanila game stats please fix i love the otomo

So I just did a test I did the Otomo lord against the Shimazu lord and the Otomo only killed 2 before all dying also the Otomo lord does not have the new portrait and has vanilla stats.

The Hattori after taking any castle will crash at the end of the round.

Quote Originally Posted by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze View Post
    its okay, its the result of combining stuff, but its work normal on ingame so no problem at all
    You say that the game is fine but to be honest, from how see it; its way far from complete.

Here are some of my reasons:
    -Units keep disappearing after siege ---> Cause: You left some of the units ticked as "Armed_Citizenry" in the units table
    -Unit limit --> Cause: You left total_cap for some units as 1. I.E Even for basic units such as Ashigaru you only allow us to create 1 unit (Why...?)
    -Garrison units are spawning faction unrelated units --> e.g Date No-Dachi Samurai spawn in Garrison when your not playing Date..
    - Some parts of the tech tree doesn't display the type of building it relates to/Contain no text at all/Giant Black box (See Equal fields, Kinza Mint, Chonindo as example)
    - Some units are still not faction related (Ikko Ikki should not be able to use samurai, pirates nor ninja units)

well you just need to read what about RGM mod, for bug and incomplete, yes its was far from complete actually,

Quote Originally Posted by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze View Post
    well you just need to read what about RGM mod, for bug and incomplete, yes its was far from complete actually,
    I've also been wondering how you managed to create garrison faction specific units (E.G The Ikko Ikki garrison units instead of the regular units)

Thanks

I downloaded all the files, moved them into the Shogun folder not into any files just in the folder, and I replaced the original script in there with the one you have, is there anything else I need? The mod still doesnt work for me.

Hey Bro, I liked your mod! I downloaded it and installed following the instructions and opened the game but when I want to choose a clan the generals are weird is to say all pixelated or something hasi the Hattori clan and it seems to work I see the unit cards and the new campaign map everything seems to work well except that ..

ajajajaj forget the above just happened to me the same as the other players my game fails in the turn 30 and remains stuck in the faction tokugawa wait for you to get a patch or a new verification !! I really liked your mod but this error is a problem