View Poll Results: With the RGM 7.4 finally out what do you think about CAI and Overall game play

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Perfect, keep it like this,evertyhing sync corretly

11 68.75%
  • Good, but still CAI need to reduced its term of hostility, overall everything is quite balance

4 25.00%
  • Average,its not i dont like the new update but i just miss the old passive CAI

0 0%
  • Bad,please revert it into original state,especialy now AI finally bring siege eguipment like rome 2

1 6.25%
  • Very bad,every tweak you do just make the gameplay turn into harder to complete,almost imposible, i just want to win that all

0 0%
  • Unplayable, your mod Sir is one hell of mess, the ui,CAI,evertyhing is wrong, i Hate This Mod, even rubik's cube is better then playing your mod

0 0%
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: |RGM| Real Garrison Mod 7.7 is Out !!!

Default Re: |RGM| Real Garrison Mod 7.5 C (Beta)

Double Post
    Last edited by Hazzard; January 09, 2015 at 01:22 PM.

I'm getting Crashes on startup when I try this now. I choose DirectX 11, then get the black bars around the small rectangle of information, which you've changed and then it tells me Shogun 2 has stopped working, then I have to close it.
    I've extracted into my data folder:
    Boot
    Shaders
    Shaders_patch_gloss
    RGM 7.4 Core
    RGM 7.4 Main
    RGM 7.4 Patch
    RGM 7.4 Sub
    Sinfornia Semplice
    And check Core, Main and Sinfornia Semplice in the launcher.

Junaidi83 de Bodemloze's Avatar Dont Mess With Me

Err are you already edited your user script ???, also you should use rgm 7.5 C since its the latest version rather rgm 7.4 main. Hope its can help
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass
    Under Proud Patronage of Shankbot de Bodemloze

I tried the same again, replacing the 7.4 Core file with 7.5. Here's an image of my data folder.

Having put the user script in, none of the mods in my mod manager have activated and it then disappears after I start Shogun 2.
    Mods unactivated and Shogun 2 just closes on your image of the two people fighting with a sword and a chain.
    If I activate the three mods, core, main and Sinfornia Semplice, then the game gives me this message:

Ahh i understand now, you try launch my mod using mod manager from steam right ? My mod work without mod manager, try delete mod manager application , i think you can read this from 5hinzou post number 8 on the first page, basicly this mod still use old fashioned playstyle by using manual edit user script rather mod manager.Its should work
    Modding is like accursed wine, you try a sip and you ended empty the whole glass

It works now.

Enjoy the mod and happy gaming

Played quite a bit today and yesterday and found a few oddities and things I'd suggest as changes.
    For one, every matchlock unit carries a yari, rather than a katana, but don't have the bonus against cavalry. Will they be replaced with katanas and get scabbards later? I also thought it might be interesting to make the Ninja units able to deploy beyond the deployment zones.

It have bonus againt cav only dont show on unit stats bar,you can still take them by cav, but only on flanks, they will put good fight againt cav on front. About ninja units its not i dont want him deploy beyond deplyoment zones, its just if i enable him do that, when ambush scenario, he just cant near normal deplyoment zones like the rest of normal units, which is quite a shame considering the potential damage and morale disrupt he can cause. About yari, on range units, elite class will carry spear instead sword, which make them all round units, while the lower class will still carry sword.And that why you need heavy infantry to crush them.I am quite sick looking elite archer dont even have chance fighting back again cav, historicaly elite samurai will carry spear and bow, katana is only emergency weapon.To bad the engine dont allow to use third weapon to be use, if can, i think you can perfect unit that carry,bow,spear,and katana

Honestly do you realize your ninja can ambush on any location regardles terrain type ???
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; January 11, 2015 at 04:22 PM.

I downloaded and installed it, but the game is crashing on the desktop every time. And yes, I deleted the mod manager. Could you please make an more detailed, step-by-step, installation guide?

Are you already edit the user script ?

I have already copied and pasted it over the original, though there are a few more user scripts (custom, ultra, low, something like that). I will try doing on those too and will report if it works.

Edit: Didn't work. I will describe what I have done.

1- Deleted ModManager.exe
    2- Deleted Shader.pack and boot.pack
    3- Extrated all the content of RGM 7.4 Core (except User Script), RGM 7.4 Sound Fix, and RGM 7.4 Main in the Data folder.
    4 - Edited all User Scripts (including Custom, High, and Normal) to match yours.

The game is still crashing when it starts.
    Last edited by RodriguesSting; January 12, 2015 at 08:53 AM.

Err dont user script is only 1 ??? The content itself is like this :
    mod "RGM 7.4 Core.pack";
    mod "RGM 7.4 Main.pack";
    mod "Rotk_Music_mod.pack";
    mod "S.A_mod.pack";
    mod "Sinfonia_Semplice.pack";
    If you also download rotk music and S.A mod, the list will be like this, if not just delete rotk and S.A mod from the list

Well I am reinstalling the game entirely, let us see if it works. I really hope your mod is worth this trouble, man. You could try to upload it on STEAM in parts, just like the korean mod. Not elegant, not practical, but effective.

Quote Originally Posted by RodriguesSting View Post
    Well I am reinstalling the game entirely, let us see if it works. I really hope your mod is worth this trouble, man. You could try to upload it on STEAM in parts, just like the korean mod. Not elegant, not practical, but effective.
    Wew there is no need to reinstalling, mate, what you do just pointless and consumed lots of time, it also not educated you, since you dont know what the problem is. Next time you only need to delete shogun 2 folder on app data/roaming/the creative assembly folder, and run the game first to create new shogun 2 folder.

Honestly if other people cant use this mod all comment above will say i cant use this mod, if other people can run this mod , why you cant ? Dont worry this mod worth its trouble, naval bombardment, dynamic army recruitment, very aggresive AI (more then radious),building resource ,siege warfare and many more, just play couple turn on campaign and see it yourself
    Last edited by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze; January 12, 2015 at 02:48 PM.

Oh I know how much time I wasted, alright? 6 hours of download, and is not done yet. But your list of features got me really excited, and as soon this is over, I will try all over again. I just hope I get this right. Will write my impressions and rep you up after I play for a bit if I really like it, as it would be fair.

Now, does your mod also works on Genpei campaign? I remember that Radioux mixed Samurai and Servants together on the trees, and that really bothered me. For example (not 100% accurate, as I can't really check right now), picking the samurai tree, you would get katana samurai, spear servant, and archer samurai, while with the servant tree would give you katana servant, naginata samurai, and bow servant, or something like that. In other words, how much did you changed on the Radious mod?

Also, is the ranged combat modifies as in Darthmod? Because that would be... say... not the best on my humble opinion, as you can't kill s***t even with guns there. (EDIT: but on all fairness it is pretty good on FoTS)
    Last edited by RodriguesSting; January 12, 2015 at 03:09 PM.

Hmm the main dish is only serve shogun 2 main campaign only, but the cai part on final release will support vanilla fots and rots, frankly its combined what fots feature have like naval bombardment into shogun 2 main campaign.About range combat , i realy forgot which part i used, but i think gun is prety destructive since they can fire all rank at once,the bow can do volley fire (i dont think its possible in vanilla). All units from shogun 2 , created from scrath the units stat system, providing better balance. But the most crucial part itself is Campaign AI part.

I think back there you should not reinstalling, your problem lies in user script problem, you mention ultra, normal, high, i think its like darth script system you only need to delete all of them , and replace with mine, just look on the picture above

I will do so, the matter is that the deed is already done. Reinstalling is usually my answer for most of my games problems. I just forgot that Shogun 2 game file is 15gbs and downloading it back is... quite slow. At least got my lesson. After it is done I will try installing the mod again, and will remember your tip about the user scripts. If it works I will try the game out. If it doesn't work, I will tell.

Good luck then, i will try assist you on mod installing progress, if you find any problem during mod installing, just make a picture using screen shot, its easy to look where the problem is. Just screenshot your shogun 2 data folder and shogun 2 user script folder . I will happy to assist you till the mod run on your computer

Default Re: |RGM| Real Garrison Mod 7.6

Real Garrison Mod now updated to 7.6 Version, read the changelog for more info