Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rome Total History 1.6 is out bringing huge news!

Default Re: Rome Total History 1.6 is out bringing huge news!

I discovered your mod a couple days ago and i am really impressed by your efforts, the research you made and how precise your work is. I especially love that campaign map with the secondary settlements and all the unique buildings. No mod on the period can offer such feature. I would have a try but i unfortunately lost the original game and only have MTW2 kingdoms installed atm.
    Any chance having this great mod or at least it's spirit implemented on a MTW2 mod?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicov55 View Post
    I discovered your mod a couple days ago and i am really impressed by your efforts, the research you made and how precise your work is. I especially love that campaign map with the secondary settlements and all the unique buildings. No mod on the period can offer such feature. I would have a try but i unfortunately lost the original game and only have MTW2 kingdoms installed atm.
    Any chance having this great mod or at least it's spirit implemented on a MTW2 mod?
    Thanks Nicov, you really nailed the things that were important to me when I made it. I'd really like to see my map and the "spirit" of my mod implemented in a BI or MTW2 mod. But unfortunately I haven't got the time for it. If you find a team (or team leader) who is interested in such a project, we can talk about it.
    Creator of Rome Total History
    Rome 2 sucks, EB, RS and RTR were yesterday...
    Don't you feel like it's time to move on?
    Explore the ancient world, fight epic battles,
    conquer beautiful queens and princesses...
    Try a new groundbreaking mod:
    Experience Rome Total History!
    Play RTH or wait for Rome 3!

Well done, very impressive, keep up the good work.

Default too easy?

i have tried the mod but i found it to easy the ia dont attack no one and try to be at peace always? does the game has some script?? the settings of the campaign was medium dificulty and for the battles hard, i will start again on hardest on everything the mod looks great i just want some more action

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123