Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: champLoo's Gold Unit Compilation

Default Re: champLoo's Gold Unit Compilation

new off-steam link: https://www.mediafire.com/?wni7dt433v1e9de

@toniiiii: i dont really understand your question. the mod pretty much combines all my unit mods...

I just downloaded this and my anti virus detected a trojan...is this DL safe?... Btw im Greek and i really like the skins but now im a little worried.

are you sure you downloaded it from the mediafire source i provided ?!
    for me, everything is fine. downloaded it again now and let my avast check it: no problems. maybe your antivirus is overreacting

I did! I re downloaded it and everything was fine, you know what it was? i think it was reacting to a pop up that opened from hitting the DL, thank you so much for replying Reeno! Great Mod!!

Syntax's Avatar "Veni Vidi Vici"

Great units +Rep, keep on making them your work is very much appreciated, and big hug for the non steam link

People come on Rep the creator - its huge work and this are brilliant units - the game developer would charge big hunk for this - we all get it free - so the minimum is to +Rep....
    Last edited by Syntax; July 20, 2014 at 07:07 AM.

Is anyone else having trouble selecting baktria as enemy in custom battle? It crashes for me. I'm using radious and champloo's unit pack.

@Syntax: thank you so much uhm, sorry but i think you will have to re-download the mod soon because the non-steam download will receive a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge update
    @Suas: this is a game related problem. if you have too many units because of mods, the game will crash in custom battles. i think CA is aware of it and maybe we will see a fix in future, but until then there is no other choice than deselecting mods

Ah right, well I mostly play campaign so whatever. Thanks for the answer tho, and thanks for the mod! If I may ask again, it seems your units have a higher upkeep cost than radious' (i.e: macedonian royal spears cost 91, and your heavy hoplites cost 127), is there any way to work around that? Don't know if I can edit them myself or if it is intended to be this way.

Again, thank you!

this is because my units are adjusted to vanilla game whereas radious' units are perfect for his overhaul mod

one can, however, create a submod to adjust my units to his mod, but i dont feel like doing it because i am using vanilla game myself. if you want to adjust them, take my mod, remove everything but the main_units_tables, edit the upkeep and rename the table's prefix so that it does load before my mod

LATEST UPDATE: CONTAINS MASSILIA, CIMMERIA AND TRAPEZOS UNITS! http://www.mediafire.com/download/2a...amploo+gold.7z

Did you update the Steam version?

Daruwind's Avatar Citizen

Nice work man as usual!!
    DMR: (R2) (Attila) (ToB) (Wh1/2) (3K) (Troy)

@Lord Rato: the steam version is always up-to-date
    @Daruwind: thank you

Totalwarzone's Avatar Libertus

Champloo, this unit mod is great, and most of all I'm talking about the looks of both the units and unit cards. Gonna mention your mod on my twitter (@TotalWar_Zone) right now and maybe doing a video on youtube later. Thanks for the work man, awesome! Now get those minor factions rolling!
    Check out my youtube channel filled with Attila and Rome II content:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m01OWwSsZWc

Want to stay updated on all Attila and Rome II news? Follow me on twitter:
    www.twitter.com/xtotalwarzone

Would it be possible to get a list of all units added per faction? I remember seeing a breakdown by faction in a mod review or similar but it would be nice, considering this mod incorporates ALL other packs, to have a full list of units and, if it's not too much to ask, their tier or recruitment/building.

Cheers
    浪人 - 二天一

champloo can you give non steam link for patch 14 ?

blazerek's Avatar Foederatus

I don't get it, why would people need non-steam links for mods that are on the steam workshop?

https://yadi.sk/d/f5nCsBkjVFmWT non stean link for champloo gold patch 14

thx for posting a new link
    Last edited by reeno; August 21, 2014 at 10:05 AM.

there seems to be some problem with Armenia. Some of their (yours) units have unitcards like on boats and when i try to play them in custom battle they are invisible. So far only problem is with this faction

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast