Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: champLoo's Gold Unit Compilation

Default Re: champLoo's Gold Unit Compilation

Scythion: he isn't selling his mod. I can understand how you might not like his request for uprates but it's his choice and his decision and there is nothing inherently wrong/forbidden about it.
    Let's all relax, enjoy the mod or not and comment on it instead of how he decided to promote it. Stay civil please.
    浪人 - 二天一

Quote Originally Posted by reeno View Post
    why would it be a bad idea ? just because you dont like it? oh no...
    Thats not an answer. Your idea remind me of CA's policy, cut out already complete content and charge money for it. But you demand likes for it.
    Time is money and you are wasting the others time if you make them wait for new content which you should have already included in the first version.
    Last edited by Scythion; June 11, 2014 at 04:38 PM.

gonna tell you one last time because i already had to repeat it on 2 platforms now: i did not cut out anything. every unit i made AFTER release was created when i saw the ratings rush the next hurdle. i dont know why you dont get that this is NOT cutting out stuff that was ready before release...

furthermore i am not wasting anyone's time since they can subscribe to the mod anytime and then they get the new units i am creating eagerly automatically. that's rather good service than wasting time. also you cant compare someone expanding his mod to the dlc/content policy of CA at all. i am doing it without demanding anything. the people who rate do it to show me that they want me to go on creating new units. what's wrong with you to criticize this ?! also you should criticize every single person who rated the mod up because he "wasted his time". lul.

not gonna answer to your anymore, you already gained more attention than you deserve.

as Manji kindly said i will stay civilized and fair. and therefore i will not respond to anymore.

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

A proof that he did not cut anythig is that I've blank spaces instead of names regarding the new added units. I should be angry with Reeno for this since every time this means an upgrade for every upc ...Others shouldn't be angry, anyway simply... hungry ah ah

DramaBelli's Avatar Ministry of Silly Walks

ok, unedited with my own settings (GEM) + aztec mod

gonna tell you one last time because i already had to repeat it on 2 platforms now: i did not cut out anything. every unit i made AFTER release was created when i saw the ratings rush the next hurdle. i dont know why you dont get that this is NOT cutting out stuff that was ready before release...

furthermore i am not wasting anyone's time since they can subscribe to the mod anytime and then they get the new units i am creating eagerly automatically. that's rather good service than wasting time. also you cant compare someone expanding his mod to the dlc/content policy of CA at all. i am doing it without demanding anything. the people who rate do it to show me that they want me to go on creating new units. what's wrong with you to criticize this ?! also you should criticize every single person who rated the mod up because he "wasted his time". lul.

not gonna answer to your anymore, you already gained more attention than you deserve.

as Manji kindly said i will stay civilized and fair. and therefore i will not respond to anymore.
    For give me.
    I recognise that there was a misunderstanding on my side. I hope, after all this you don't want to stomp on the vanquished.
    In a battle one side or the other eventually must surrender, it is the natural order of things, there is no dishonor in that, no shame.

@Dramabelli: wow your screenshots look better than mine >_>
    @Scythion: i am not the kind of person that won't forgive. i hope we can be in good terms in future, or at least get along.

Mod download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bn...ompilation.zip
    Download, unzip and then put the files into your Rome2/data folder.

sooo how do I get the other units after you get the 1000 likes?

Samraat Mahendra Maurya's Avatar Campidoctor

Mod download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bn...ompilation.zip
    Download, unzip and then put the files into your Rome2/data folder.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH, why hasn't anyone repped you? I will, come on guys, lets show our gratitude to him on TWcentre, not just steam!
    Ich bin Kaiser von mauryan reiches

Thank you very much nursing

@TotalKnight: gonna update it by and by

do not stop making new units!!!

MEDIAFIRE: http://www.mediafire.com/download/di...n+have+fun.zip

new updated mediafire link, this version contains some more units and bugfixes.
    check the steam page for pictures, also dramabelli posted some pictures here. steam page also contains links two mo reviews, and some let's play streamers on youtube use my units as well.

Any chance of seeing a version of this rebalanced to be a bit more in line with the radious mod? When used alongside his battle mod, these units are somewhat... overpowered. I only ask because alot of these units are bloody wonderful, and a version more usable alongside Radious' stat changes would make my day.

Thank u for great unit pack. Although u might want to ask someone to balance your units for vanilla. For example Gallic Spear band is sporting 80 armor while wearing cotton pants.... I mean they got chest hair but that hardly stops arrows...

wasd17's Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by Alexmcm13 View Post
    Any chance of seeing a version of this rebalanced to be a bit more in line with the radious mod? When used alongside his battle mod, these units are somewhat... overpowered. I only ask because alot of these units are bloody wonderful, and a version more usable alongside Radious' stat changes would make my day.
    Support this idea. Radious compatible pack would be great.

NICE WORK MAN

Are those units historical accurate or fantasy reproductions? I know KLA for example puts a lot of research effort into his work.

I have a cuestion.Is this gold compilation is diferent from other champloo units mod or same?I meen other mod unit all catch for this big mod?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast