Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Total War: Spartacus Rises [Official Forum]

Default Re: Total War: Spartacus Rises [Official Forum] 6/5/2014

I'm sorry, but how is this not a hosted mod yet? Despite the small scale, it's arguably the most polished and complete-feeling total conversion mod that exists so far.
    modificateurs sans frontières

Developer for Ancient Empires
    (scripter, developed tools for music modding, tools to import custom battle maps into campaign)

Lead developer of Attila Citizenship Population Mod
    (joint 1st place for Gameplay Mods in 2016 Modding Awards)

Assisted with RMV2 Converter
    (2nd place for Warscape Engine Resources in 2016 Modding Awards)

Visarion's Avatar Alexandros
    Artifex

interesting

Foederatus

No it is not hosted yet. I have asked the main moderator for granted permission to be placed there but have not been replied to or officially granted the permission. Hopefully sometime soon though we will be placed in the Hosted section.

Foederatus

This has been a huge request so I have taken the "Servile Recruits" and "Servile Recruit Spears" from Spartacus Rises and replaced the "Gladiators" and "Gladiator Spears" in vanilla Rome with their skins. Check out the Gladiator Reskins Mod here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...65&searchtext=

Quote Originally Posted by pacmanpugh3209 View Post
    This has been a huge request so I have taken the "Servile Recruits" and "Servile Recruit Spears" from Spartacus Rises and replaced the "Gladiators" and "Gladiator Spears" in vanilla Rome with their skins. Check out the Gladiator Reskins Mod here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...65&searchtext=
    You keep linking wrong, somehow. Here's the actual link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=291747365
    modificateurs sans frontières

Developer for Ancient Empires
    (scripter, developed tools for music modding, tools to import custom battle maps into campaign)

Lead developer of Attila Citizenship Population Mod
    (joint 1st place for Gameplay Mods in 2016 Modding Awards)

Assisted with RMV2 Converter
    (2nd place for Warscape Engine Resources in 2016 Modding Awards)

Foederatus

Just wanted to Update everyone on the future of Spartacus Rises.
    EE update ultimately fixed the passive Rome bug. Rome is now very aggressive and will attack you in time (Depending on campaign difficulty), with full stack armies.
    Starting tomorrow the SR Team is going to spend a few days updating SR in terms of giving you every aspect of EE in our mod.
    Also a few new units may be added as well as a new playable faction. Lastly a custom designed Pompey and Crassus will be added as well.
    Finally we have a need of a custom Unit card designer that would like to join the team and do exactly that. Please let me know if your interested.
    Thanks guys,
    PACMAN ( < . . .

Foederatus

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Total War: Spartacus Rises [Official Forum]

thanks for the mod.
    but spartacus is a faction here with good economy. its strange because they can attack everywhere easily without being worry of roman resistance or offensive army.

its just too much easy even in hard difficulty!

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by KeyKhusro View Post
    thanks for the mod.
    but spartacus is a faction here with good economy. its strange because they can attack everywhere easily without being worry of roman resistance or offensive army.

its just too much easy even in hard difficulty!
    Can you tell me which version of SR you have?
    Steam Version? DL Version? Sendspace Version?

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pacmanpugh3209 View Post
    Can you tell me which version of SR you have?
    Steam Version? DL Version? Sendspace Version?
    Dl version. but that doesnt make difference alot!

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by KeyKhusro View Post
    Dl version. but that doesnt make difference alot!
    It actually makes a lot of difference. Steam Version is up-to-date where passive Rome is fixed and actually very aggressive. A Downloadable version from a website other than Steam is not going to be up-to-date. However we will post an updated DL from sendspace shortly.

Foederatus

In about 30 minutes Spartacus Rises is going to have the biggest update since its Release. Please be kind with feed back and reports. We prefer you post these problems on the Hosted TWCenter page (Under the Bug Reports thread). 24 Hours from release of the update we will release a Hotfix that will include custom units.
    Also a new campaign will be required to see all aspects of this Update.

Hi, I purchased HaTG to play this mod. I love what you guys did with the UI, new units, loading screens, etc.
    I played a Rome campaign that was extremely easy (I know it is the easiest of all, but Rome is my favourite faction by far :p)... A suggestion : maybe removing high tier military buildings near the provinces where the Servilles are. That way, I would not be able to raise a competent army to crush them in 2-3 turns. If i have to build the military encampments or bring a legion that is far away, Spartacus will get the chance to raise troops and take a few settlements (historically that is what happened because all the veteran legions were fighting in Iberia at the time Spartacus revolted). Also, it would be a good idea to worsen the diplomatic status with my ennemies because they were all sueing for peace at turn 1 offering me tons of money !
    also :
    -how many turns per year is there ?! i finished my campaign and it was still Spring 73 BC.
    -I love the new models for characters, but how come Quintus Sertorius look so non-roman ? he was a Roman general of Italian descent after all.
    Just know guys that the work you put in for the TW community is amazing. This was just my two cents. Now I will try a Serville campaign and I bet it will be much harder ! :p

Rezza's Avatar Tiro

Hello I have been playing this mod for a bit with my friend. I see a lot of potential and good things with it. I am playing as Sertorian Rebels in Spain while my friend is leading the Servile rebels in Italy. Rome is far too weak. In 1 year they lost %35 of their territory. The sad part is that they don't have armies. Or don't recruit any units. All Roman armies patrol around and don't attack anyone. The Roman AI should be more aggressive as it loses more land. This seems to be pretty game breaking right now.

hello , im sorry if i ask question on wrong place but i need help with one thing.
    i saw that two charachters in spartacus rises mod(spartacus and pompey) have abilitiy that can only be wounded in battle(like ceaser in CiG or octavin in imperator augustus ). so i downloaded mod and find out the way how you did that. i am curently modding sparta in grand campaign and i add them leonidas as faction leader . so i did what you did with spartacus , creating new trait and everything what come with that , and add it in startpos.esf to my character . and i started campaign and trait was there , even the ability was present in battle , i could use it . but then i find out that my general died in battle , i dont understand way. did i forget or missed something, do i need to enable that ability somewhere else. i even tried adding octavian trait to my general and even that didnt worked

any help is welcome

p.s. i didnt copy anything from your mod i only observe it and i dont have a plan to publish my mod and take any credits, i hope i didnt offend anyone

I keep getting a crash at the splash screen. It's the only mod that doesn't work for some reason. Can someone provide a link to the version with and EE patch? Thanks.

Foederatus

Rated #1 Mod by the awesome Alex The Rambler!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5_R7JxqiA4

Was bored with Rome 2 overall so i though i give this mod a try. And i must say it is totally fantastic!
    You guys have done an amazing job with the units, UI etc etc. Really hoping this one will keep on updating and hopefully getting better and better and more balanced

It´s to bad that HaTG doesn´t encompass a bit of Greece (Afterall Macedonia entered the war on Carthage´s side) Because then the mod could have a bit of the Third Mithridatic War in it also which would have been totally awesome

my game crashes when i start it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12