Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [PREVIEW] Lizardmen

Kolwen's Avatar Artifex

Default [PREVIEW] Lizardmen

Skink Warriors
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Serving as the artisan and worker caste of the Lizardmen, Skinks are smaller, more social and more intelligent than the Saurus or Kroxigor. Naturally aquatic, they are often used for ambushes in times of war, and have also learnt to tame the creatures of the jungle - riding to war atop huge Stegadons, or driving packs of Salamanders into the enemy.

Saurus Warriors

Bred as the warrior-race of the Lizardmen, Saurus have an innate knowledge of warfare that only grows with age. Thick scaly hides and a vicious but controlled nature ensure they will tear through any opponent. Perfectly willing to commit unspeakable acts should the Slann will it, Saurus are the perfect soldiers.

Chameleon Skinks

The Chameleon Skinks are a more aggressive subspecies of Skink that can blend seamlessly into the jungles. Armed with deadly blowpipes and a telescopic sense of vision, the Chameleon Skinks are expert hunters, able to fire their poison tipped darts with unerring accuracy. Even a heavily armoured foe is not safe as darts are aimed at vision slits and between armour joints. Chameleon Skinks are inevitably the first to detect the presence of trespassers, and they are able to move within yards of their targets without being noticed. Your enemy will feel as if they jungle itself has come alive as they are unwittingly struck down by poisonous weapons.

Temple Guard

A subspecies of Saurus are known as the Temple Guard. They are larger, bulkier, and have more spines on their backs, as well as wearing skull-helms and carrying ceremonial halberds. They are the designated bodyguards fo the Slann, and the Temple Guard never leave the Slann's side. It is speculated upon what a Guard would do if a Slann ordered one to stop defending him. The Temple Guard are an uncommon spawning of Saurus created to protect the Slann Mage-Priests and the temple-cities in which they dwell. They are armed with massive ceremonial halberds and shields festooned with sacred glyphs and gruesome trophies.

Kroxigors

Kroxigors are giant crocodilian creatures whose bodies consist of slabs of sinewy muscle and a massive jaw bristling with razor-sharp teeth. Anything caught in a Kroxigor's powerful bite will quickly be torn to pieces as the beast shakes its head in violent sideways motions. They are exceptionally resilient and can survive a score of blows that would fell a lesser being.

assurbanippal's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: [PREVIEW] Lizardmen

Awesome! Nice units man, cant wait for more!

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...Page-48/page48

Manus supra idolum age primum et septimum de QuatuoR

I am so hyped right now! Lazardmen is one of my favorite factions. They look terrific Kolwen! I'm excited to see these preview threads coming out.

Stath's's Avatar Protector Domesticus

FaNTASTIC!!!

Great! They look so neat.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Slurm's Avatar Foederatus

Amazing! Eager waiting forward more lizards

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Great work!

Will there be slann priests?

Indefinitely Banned

i love the models but the small ones look a bit childish.....a brutish appearance would do for it

oh my god i havent heard anything about this mod in forever and i was scared that it was dead! i loved the witch king campaign and this update looks so good please god tell me struggle for the old world update is coming!
    Last edited by Puddin127; June 24, 2014 at 10:46 AM.

Centenarius

Amazing models!!!!!!!!

so the struggle for the old world update for the sundering rise of the witch king is still coming? im so happy! The new factions and the updates to the original factions look great! (updated models for existing factions) i cant wait for the struggle for the old world add on! i was so scared it wasnt coming thanks!

An awesome faction for this mod would be the vampire counts/sylvania, not sure how it fits in to the story of the sundering or anything but it'd be awesome in the new update
    "We sons of Grungni may have drunk deep from the bitter waters of misfortune, but we yet survive. Whilst a single Dwarf draws breath, we will fight the evils that assail us, and we will never, ever give up."
    +++ Hengist Stonebelly, Dwarf Longbeard +++

Great!

paradamed's Avatar Praepositus

Cool preview guys! Good to see you back!

Impressive!

Bernardius's Avatar Decanus
    SACRUM IMPERIUM ROMANUM NATIONES GERMANICAE

Great to hear news of this on the front page! keep the good work up!

PS: Great Models!
    EB II is finally out! ...NOW!!!...

I cannot wait for this!!
    "We sons of Grungni may have drunk deep from the bitter waters of misfortune, but we yet survive. Whilst a single Dwarf draws breath, we will fight the evils that assail us, and we will never, ever give up."

Is there any update on progress made towards the struggle for the old world update? Rough estimate on release?

we are recruiting, see the recruitment thread.

"With Hate, all things are possible." Malus Darkblade

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast