Page 6 of 75 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415163156 ... LastLast

Thread: [DOWNLOAD] SSHIP ver. 0.97 (outdated, use v. 098)

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Default Re: [Release] SSHIP - Beta v0.8.3 downloadable - 3rd of December 2014

It's not necessary to make a 2nd complete install. You just need to rename your existent SS6.3 folder and to update the shorcut accordingly. Then, you just make a new install of SS6.3 + SS6.4 and re-install the last version of SSHIP in it. That way, you keep your SSHIP v0.8.2 and have your SSHIP v0.8.3.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    It's not necessary to make a 2nd complete install. You just need to rename your existent SS6.3 folder and to update the shorcut accordingly. Then, you just make a new install of SS6.3 + SS6.4 and re-install the last version of SSHIP in it. That way, you keep your SSHIP v0.8.2 and have your SSHIP v0.8.3.
    Ah that's true as well.

If I remember correctly, they have been removed as they were not soldiers but more part of group or kind of guild. Also, we needed space in the EDU to introduce new units. Regarding the building, I'm not sure about what it gives. I have to check that.
    Ok, I see your point. The removal of the Hashshashin is reasonable, my friend.

Blog Entries

For those who couldn't download SSHIP on Mega, I've made alternative links on MediaFire. Check the 1st post.
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; December 24, 2014 at 12:12 AM.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

If I remember correctly, they have been removed as they were not soldiers but more part of group or kind of guild. Also, we needed space in the EDU to introduce new units. Regarding the building, I'm not sure about what it gives. I have to check that.
    If you want to free up space in the EDU, in France there are two types absolutely identical units, and also in HRE.
    Here they are, I noted their red arrow...

Last edited by Gercog; December 24, 2014 at 04:48 AM.

Blog Entries

Strange
    I'll check that. Thanks for pointing this out Gercog.

Eldorien88's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Gercog View Post
    If you want to free up space in the EDU, in France there are two types absolutely identical units, and also in HRE.
    Here they are, I noted their red arrow...

These units are French Feudal Knights and German Feudal Knights.
    I think you got it right there Gercog, because they are also in the EDU as Feudal Knights both in French and German roster, with the only difference on their stats.
    In the battle_models they exist only as Feudal Knights for both factions (just checked) so that makeas it a double unit in the EDU.
    And i needed some free slots badly.. a +rep from me!

Edit: both units removed from edu and edb easily without complications to campaign, it works fine for me!
    Last edited by Eldorien88; December 25, 2014 at 11:44 AM.
    "For Our Part.. We Dreamed of Something Great.."

Senator

Yay, 3 free slots!

I wonder if there are any other duplicates lying around?

Also, these units are absolutely identical on the battlefield, I checked it. So yeah, we have 3 slots!

Yes 3 slots with the French_Chivalric_Knights (i forgot them before) wich are listed in the EDB and EDU but not in the battle_models!

Blog Entries

Warning: I don't know what you've done but for the next release, I've removed the French and German Feudal Knights plus the French Chivalric Knights from the EDU and EDB. I use Feudal Knights and Chivalric Knights for everybody who can recruit them.
    However, in the EDB, France is NOT registered as a faction able to recruit the Chivalric Knights. You need to add it (I've added France with the entries for Spain, Sicily and Denmark). If you don't correct that, you won't be able to recruit them during your campaign.

Yes, i have done that already (removed the French and German and left the Feudal Knights instead).
    As for the EDB for France i wasn't aware Chivalrics were not listed in their entries.
    Thanks for the info Lifth.

Blog Entries

Acually, France is in the EDU for Chivalric Knights but not in the EDB.

Found two of the same unit in Denmark. Looks like we got one more slot))

Blog Entries

I'll check that also but I think I've fixed that one already. If I remember correctly, that's the same issue as for the German Feudal Knights who were recruitable by Denmark as well.

saneel's Avatar Senator

I think that free upkeep units doesnt work,... anyone noticed that?

it was removed since 0.8 version

I'll check that also but I think I've fixed that one already. If I remember correctly, that's the same issue as for the German Feudal Knights who were recruitable by Denmark as well.
    Then check yet and Norway too, there seems to have the same problem

@Gercog You will probably find the same doubles in Scotlands roster also if i am correct check it.
    Its due to the fact that the German Feudals were recruted from all these (Germans, Scots, Danes, Norway etc..)
    The free slots yet remain 3!

paleologos's Avatar You need burrito love!!

Quote Originally Posted by eldorien88 View Post
    Yes, i have done that already (removed the French and German and left the Feudal Knights instead).
    As for the EDB for France i wasn't aware Chivalrics were not listed in their entries.
    Thanks for the info Lifth.
    How about "Portugese" knights, "Noble" knights, German Imperial knights and certainly the (goofy-named) "Gothic" knights?

(There were no such things as "Gothic" knights, but instead there were renaissance knights, clad in "gothic" style harnesses, or "Milanese" style harnesses, or Greenwitch style harnesses.)

In any case I believe what you guys are doing is something that ought to have been done a long time ago, but better late than never, so thank you all so much.