Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22476263646566676869707172737475 LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1492

Thread: [DOWNLOAD] SSHIP ver. 0.97 (outdated, use v. 098)

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Re: [Release] SSHIP v0.9.6 downloadable - 6th of December 2019

No it's not. We're working on it
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

@Lifthrasir
    Not problem, when i find problem or something i will post here for you guys

Blog Entries

Thanks Mate, but use this thread instead. It's made for that kind of topic
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    Thanks Mate, but use this thread instead. It's made for that kind of topic
    Okay

And thank you guys for making such a wonderful historical realistic mod, I feel at that time when ı am playing, all features and everything is perfect and logical

Blog Entries

Thanks for your kind words

Blog Entries

Please note that I've moved several posts related to ERE in the relevant thread which is more suitable for that discussion IMO

Having fun atm with Byzantines, but I have notices that Germans have sent small bands in many roads and block my path. One is very annoying, is next to Constantinople and blocks the way to Asia Minor. Also no matte rhow many times I murder their Lord, the next turn one reappears from nowhere.

I noticed 1 of my Lords has 8 ancillaries. Is it possible to him to get a PT as well? I sent him to Ancora but he did not get the PT.

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Quote Originally Posted by Varmir View Post
    Having fun atm with Byzantines, but I have notices that Germans have sent small bands in many roads and block my path. One is very annoying, is next to Constantinople and blocks the way to Asia Minor. Also no matte rhow many times I murder their Lord, the next turn one reappears from nowhere.

I noticed 1 of my Lords has 8 ancillaries. Is it possible to him to get a PT as well? I sent him to Ancora but he did not get the PT.
    If you have 8 ancs, you cannot have more, so you cannot get PT.

I didn't understand those Germans thing. Are you at war with them? Germans? HRE or mercs?

Quote Originally Posted by Jurand of Cracow View Post
    If you have 8 ancs, you cannot have more, so you cannot get PT.

I didn't understand those Germans thing. Are you at war with them? Germans? HRE or mercs?
    OK then I will try to gift some or remove them (is it even possible to remove them? ).

The HRE is not at war with me, but them and the English have sent small bands in some key passes and block the way. I am nto at war with any of them. One stayed at the Bosporus channel for 10 turns and was VERY annoying, since I had to pass troops and governors through Hellispont far south.

Another was at a river crossing deep in Asia minor between Kayseri and Sivas and was obliging my troops to take a longer route to get replenished in the Citadel. They stayed there for like 10turns + then for some reason they decided to move away. For payback I am sending spies to make their cities revolt. And ofc assassinate their families.

Now that I said assassination of family members. In some cases, when you keep killing them, they keep appearing out of thin air with trits and stars. Seljuks-i Rum...I had left only the Sultan dead and every turn 1 new general was appearing and joining him. In the end they all got massacred, but what is this?

Blog Entries

Killing the general leading them won't disband them, at least, not before a while.
    Are they the remaining of crusading armies? If not, that's quite weird actually

Killing the general leading them won't disband them, at least, not before a while.
    Are they the remaining of crusading armies? If not, that's quite weird actually
    Some of them are and they are just not going away. But others are not. I just want them to get the out of my lands, because right now one of them stepped on the top of a trade resource, moved away my merchant and stays there....

Blog Entries

If you have money, send a diplomat to one of their region. Destroy these remaining stacks. Then declare peace and offer some money. That should do the trick without penalizing you too much

If you have money, send a diplomat to one of their region. Destroy these remaining stacks. Then declare peace and offer some money. That should do the trick without penalizing you too much
    Just when you said it, and most of them started moving away back to their countries lol. Just a retard has stayed next to Constantinople...Poor Pisan militias. I will slaughter them!

Edit: Sevasteia does not give PT to my general, and he has less that 7 ancillaries. Before conquering it, it was named Sivas, but now that the name changed it has bugged out.
    Last edited by Varmir; April 01, 2020 at 12:54 PM.

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Edit: Sevasteia does not give PT to my general, and he has less that 7 ancillaries. Before conquering it, it was named Sivas, but now that the name changed it has bugged out.
    That's right, it's bugged, not modded yet.

1) Area around Venice is too narrow. Is it possible to just add a few tiles more so agents can park?
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

2) How is it that these archers keep shooting arrows even when enemy is on their faces?

3) AI stays way too much at the corners of the map. They should go somewhere defensively, but doing it THAT much is cheesing.

Blog Entries

For Venice, it can be extanded about 1 or 2 px to the West but no more. It has to stay accurate.

For archers, that due to the animations. That's in my list of "Thing to be done"

For the AI, I've never seen that before
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; April 03, 2020 at 06:19 AM.

3) AI stays way too much at the corners of the map. They should go somewhere defensively, but doing it THAT much is cheesing.
    this is glorious! well done AI with placing themselves in this defensive corner, good job!

The AI can be quite clever at times, in my Portuguese campaign the AI tried to outflank me with their infantry, which was good to see.

another thing to mention, the assassins. i do like the fact that they seem to be more powerful than usual (?) and hitting their targets quite often even when chances of success are relatively low. However, they also manage to kill you off, literally. they ended my Abbassid campaign in its tracks - within a dozen of turns it was over. one of the two of my FMs got killed and then Seljuk assassins finished the FL in Baghdad a couple of turns later. that was it, game over before it even properly started.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

1. Technically you can still park at least two more any particular reason why you have half a dozen priests holding a conclave there?
    2. They must be in the process of targeting a unit far away from before melee was entered, once that animation has finished they should join melee.
    3. That is unusual, for sure

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sarkiss View Post
    another thing to mention, the assassins. i do like the fact that they seem to be more powerful than usual (?) and hitting their targets quite often even when chances of success are relatively low. However, they also manage to kill you off, literally. they ended my Abbassid campaign in its tracks - within a dozen of turns it was over. one of the two of my FMs got killed and then Seljuk assassins finished the FL in Baghdad a couple of turns later. that was it, game over before it even properly started.
    I always keep one spy in every settlement where I have a Family Member and 1 assasin for a larger area to avoid that kind of situation. Spies makes the job for assassins much harder. Then, my assassins clean around

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus View Post
    1. Technically you can still park at least two more any particular reason why you have half a dozen priests holding a conclave there?
    He's probably trying to raise the orthodox religion to reduce the unrest in that former capital. Capitals are harsh to keep