Page 61 of 66 FirstFirst ... 113651525354555657585960616263646566 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1319

Thread: [Release] SSHIP v0.9.6 downloadable - 6th of December 2019

  1. #1201

    Default Re: [Release] SSHIP v0.9.5 downloadable - 25th of December 2018

    Nice! Will there be a list of the changes that everyone made for 0.9.6?

  2. #1202
    Lifthrasir's Avatar A Clockwork Orange
    Content Staff Moderation Mentor

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dunkirk - France
    Posts
    11,853
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: [Release] SSHIP v0.9.5 downloadable - 25th of December 2018

    Already done for a while actually See the OP here
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, of the Imperial House of Hader



    Polls up. Vote for your favourites.

  3. #1203

    Default Re: [Release] SSHIP v0.9.6 downloadable - 6th of December 2019

    It is my all time favourite land based mod for Total War.

  4. #1204
    Lifthrasir's Avatar A Clockwork Orange
    Content Staff Moderation Mentor

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dunkirk - France
    Posts
    11,853
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: [Release] SSHIP v0.9.6 downloadable - 6th of December 2019

    Thanks. But there are still many points we'd like to improve
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, of the Imperial House of Hader



    Polls up. Vote for your favourites.

  5. #1205

    Default Re: [Release] SSHIP v0.9.6 downloadable - 6th of December 2019

    Please Herr Devmaker, make Google drive download ON as that MEGA source is GROSSE SCHEISE. Danke.

  6. #1206
    Lifthrasir's Avatar A Clockwork Orange
    Content Staff Moderation Mentor

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dunkirk - France
    Posts
    11,853
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: [Release] SSHIP v0.9.6 downloadable - 6th of December 2019

    On its way
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, of the Imperial House of Hader



    Polls up. Vote for your favourites.

  7. #1207

    Default Re: [Release] SSHIP v0.9.6 downloadable - 6th of December 2019

    Hello and congratulations for the new release.
    I see no mention of crusader orders units (templars and hospitaliers) and reputation, has this remained the same as the previous version, is their recruitment still tied to reputation?

  8. #1208

    Default Re: [Release] SSHIP v0.9.6 downloadable - 6th of December 2019

    mega bad ? how so my kraut friend ?
    You know you've played too much Stainless Steel when in every other mod you play you think cavalry is too weak.

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

  9. #1209
    Lifthrasir's Avatar A Clockwork Orange
    Content Staff Moderation Mentor

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dunkirk - France
    Posts
    11,853
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: [Release] SSHIP v0.9.6 downloadable - 6th of December 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by xeron 22 View Post
    Hello and congratulations for the new release.
    I see no mention of crusader orders units (templars and hospitaliers) and reputation, has this remained the same as the previous version, is their recruitment still tied to reputation?
    That's correct. This feature hasn't been touched yet.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, of the Imperial House of Hader



    Polls up. Vote for your favourites.

  10. #1210
    Civis
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    137

    Default Re: [Release] SSHIP v0.9.6 downloadable - 6th of December 2019

    Thanks for update. It's been 1 Year almost exactly. Keeping up strong .

    I will try this mod again. Can you describe in few words what changes will be noticeable ?

  11. #1211
    Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!
    Artifex

    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Cracovia
    Posts
    2,942

    Default Re: [Release] SSHIP v0.9.6 downloadable - 6th of December 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowtwinz View Post
    Thanks for update. It's been 1 Year almost exactly. Keeping up strong .

    I will try this mod again. Can you describe in few words what changes will be noticeable ?
    From my point of view, the most noticeable changes will be my minimods ;-)
    So more reasonalbe acquiring of traits, more reasonable traits, better provincial offices, and ministerial offices as well (there're descriptions for these).
    Hopefully, the loyalty system would work better. Also the fog-of-war should be more visible (you've got to build the watchtowers by yourself, and it's going to be costly, all characters have shorter line-of-sight as well).
    So from this point of view, if you happen to play the game, I'd advise playing Poland. If you do, you may find this article interesting ;-)


    One warning: the modifications for the crowns has not been made so the description which will appear at some point is not really true - the crown system is still as it was in 092.
    Last edited by Jurand of Cracow; December 07, 2019 at 07:07 AM.
    For those who want to play a historical mod in a medieval setting:
    try the Stainless Steel Historical Improvement Project,
    or the Broken Crescent + Buff and Shine (if you'd like to play in Levant).
    ..........................................................................................................................................................................
    Reviews of the mods: SSHIP (2018), Wrath of the Norsemen (2018), Broken Crescent (2018).
    Thrones of Britannia: review, opinion on the battles, ideas for modding.
    Minimods included in the SSHIP: Generals Traits, Provincial Titles, Crowns.
    Short guides for the SSHIP: population growth, forts and watchtowers.
    Pros and cons of having Merchants in an M2TW mod.
    Home rules for playing a game without exploiting the M2TW engine deficiencies.
    Dominant strategy in Attila TW and Rome 2 TW: “Sniping groups of armies”.

  12. #1212
    kostic's Avatar Miles
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Near Lyon in France
    Posts
    381

    Default Re: [Release] SSHIP v0.9.6 downloadable - 6th of December 2019

    Congratulations on your new version Lifth ! I see there are a lot of details changed ... but nothing new about the appearance of the units. I will try it before trying to adapt my mini-mod.

  13. #1213
    Lifthrasir's Avatar A Clockwork Orange
    Content Staff Moderation Mentor

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dunkirk - France
    Posts
    11,853
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: [Release] SSHIP v0.9.6 downloadable - 6th of December 2019

    No, no work on units this time. I still need to get ride of that archers' bug and I'll start on that.
    Btw, I can provide you the list of the files changed for the factions' names upgrade
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, of the Imperial House of Hader



    Polls up. Vote for your favourites.

  14. #1214
    kostic's Avatar Miles
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Near Lyon in France
    Posts
    381

    Default Re: [Release] SSHIP v0.9.6 downloadable - 6th of December 2019

    Yes, I would like to have the modified files to adapt my mod . As you put all the data in version 0.9.6, I do not know where to start ...

  15. #1215
    VineFynn's Avatar Miles
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    337

    Default Re: [Release] SSHIP v0.9.6 downloadable - 6th of December 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowtwinz View Post
    Thanks for update. It's been 1 Year almost exactly. Keeping up strong .

    I will try this mod again. Can you describe in few words what changes will be noticeable ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurand of Cracow View Post
    From my point of view, the most noticeable changes will be my minimods ;-)
    So more reasonalbe acquiring of traits, more reasonable traits, better provincial offices, and ministerial offices as well (there're descriptions for these).
    Hopefully, the loyalty system would work better. Also the fog-of-war should be more visible (you've got to build the watchtowers by yourself, and it's going to be costly, all characters have shorter line-of-sight as well).
    So from this point of view, if you happen to play the game, I'd advise playing Poland. If you do, you may find this article interesting ;-)


    One warning: the modifications for the crowns has not been made so the description which will appear at some point is not really true - the crown system is still as it was in 092.
    He says that, but really the only reason that's true is because nobody will be able to see the forest of my changes to the trees of JoC's ;P

    On a serious note, JoC's additions to the content of the mod will definitely be the most noticable, but equally important is the laundry list of fixes, tweaks and improvements to the mod (i.e. the really verbose and really long part of the changelog lifth posted) under the hood which, whilst not individually revolutionary, all come together to make SSHIP 0.9.6 a much better experience than 0.9.5. As far as serious content additions on my part, they probably won't be something you notice unless you're looking for it (like core provinces).

    Don't want to steal Lifth and JoC's thunder here, but obviously it's important that the most valuable member of the SSHIP team get his recognition
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    the actual value of our team members is reflected in their rankings in this years modder awards
    Last edited by VineFynn; December 07, 2019 at 11:02 PM.
    Real life is balanced.

  16. #1216
    Lifthrasir's Avatar A Clockwork Orange
    Content Staff Moderation Mentor

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dunkirk - France
    Posts
    11,853
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: [Release] SSHIP v0.9.6 downloadable - 6th of December 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by kostic View Post
    Yes, I would like to have the modified files to adapt my mod . As you put all the data in version 0.9.6, I do not know where to start ...
    I've sent you a PM. That should help you hopefully

    Quote Originally Posted by VineFynn View Post
    He says that, but really the only reason that's true is because nobody will be able to see the forest of my changes to the trees of JoC's ;P

    On a serious note, JoC's additions to the content of the mod will definitely be the most noticable, but equally important is the laundry list of fixes, tweaks and improvements to the mod (i.e. the really verbose and really long part of the changelog lifth posted) under the hood which, whilst not individually revolutionary, all come together to make SSHIP 0.9.6 a much better experience than 0.9.5. As far as serious content additions on my part, they probably won't be something you notice unless you're looking for it (like core provinces).

    Don't want to steal Lifth and JoC's thunder here, but obviously it's important that the most valuable member of the SSHIP team get his recognition
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    the actual value of our team members is reflected in their rankings in this years modder awards
    Give to Caesar what is his
    Btw, did I tell you already that I like your modesty Mate?
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; December 08, 2019 at 12:35 AM.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, of the Imperial House of Hader



    Polls up. Vote for your favourites.

  17. #1217

    Default Re: [Release] SSHIP v0.9.6 downloadable - 6th of December 2019

    What a truly magnificent and great mod!

  18. #1218

    Default Re: [Release] SSHIP v0.9.6 downloadable - 6th of December 2019

    12 years ... I have followed TW for 12 years. Love it, love you, my friends.
    All hail Mods, thank you very very much!

  19. #1219
    VineFynn's Avatar Miles
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    337

    Default Re: [Release] SSHIP v0.9.6 downloadable - 6th of December 2019

    Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post


    Give to Caesar what is his
    Btw, did I tell you already that I like your modesty Mate?
    It wouldn't surprise me, I am a man of immeasurable modesty after all!

    Speaking honestly, it's easy to come in at the tail end of a project like I did, so I'd prefer not to take much credit- I just want people to know that new features weren't really the focus of 0.9.6
    Last edited by VineFynn; December 08, 2019 at 11:25 PM.
    Real life is balanced.

  20. #1220
    Lifthrasir's Avatar A Clockwork Orange
    Content Staff Moderation Mentor

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Dunkirk - France
    Posts
    11,853
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: [Release] SSHIP v0.9.6 downloadable - 6th of December 2019

    Thanks for your kind words Gents. Appreciate

    @ VineFynn, each contribution to the mod is valuable
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, of the Imperial House of Hader



    Polls up. Vote for your favourites.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •