Page 61 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1136515253545556575859606162636465666768697071 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1492

Thread: [DOWNLOAD] SSHIP ver. 0.97 (outdated, use v. 098)

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Default Re: [Release] SSHIP v0.9.5 downloadable - 25th of December 2018

First of all, welcome along these forums.

Now, to answer to your question, yes, you need the v0.9.2 to install the v0.9.5. However, if you wait a bit, the next version should be released very soon and there won't be any need of a previous version. I'm currently making the last checks and if everything goes well, I should release it within the next couple of days
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Nice! Will there be a list of the changes that everyone made for 0.9.6?

Blog Entries

Already done for a while actually See the OP here
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Default Re: [Release] SSHIP v0.9.6 downloadable - 6th of December 2019

It is my all time favourite land based mod for Total War.

Blog Entries

Thanks. But there are still many points we'd like to improve

Please Herr Devmaker, make Google drive download ON as that MEGA source is GROSSE SCHEISE. Danke.

Blog Entries

On its way

Hello and congratulations for the new release.
    I see no mention of crusader orders units (templars and hospitaliers) and reputation, has this remained the same as the previous version, is their recruitment still tied to reputation?

mega bad ? how so my kraut friend ?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xeron 22 View Post
    Hello and congratulations for the new release.
    I see no mention of crusader orders units (templars and hospitaliers) and reputation, has this remained the same as the previous version, is their recruitment still tied to reputation?
    That's correct. This feature hasn't been touched yet.

Civis

Thanks for update. It's been 1 Year almost exactly. Keeping up strong .

I will try this mod again. Can you describe in few words what changes will be noticeable ?

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowtwinz View Post

I will try this mod again. Can you describe in few words what changes will be noticeable ?
    From my point of view, the most noticeable changes will be my minimods ;-)
    So more reasonalbe acquiring of traits, more reasonable traits, better provincial offices, and ministerial offices as well (there're descriptions for these).
    Hopefully, the loyalty system would work better. Also the fog-of-war should be more visible (you've got to build the watchtowers by yourself, and it's going to be costly, all characters have shorter line-of-sight as well).
    So from this point of view, if you happen to play the game, I'd advise playing Poland. If you do, you may find this article interesting ;-)

One warning: the modifications for the crowns has not been made so the description which will appear at some point is not really true - the crown system is still as it was in 092.
    Last edited by Jurand of Cracow; December 07, 2019 at 06:07 AM.
    Mod leader of the SSHIP: traits, ancillaries, scripts, buildings, geography, economy.
    ..............................................................................................................................................................................
    If you want to play a historical mod in the medieval setting the best are:
    Stainless Steel Historical Improvement Project and Broken Crescent.
    Recently, Tsardoms and TGC look also very good. Read my opinions on the other mods here.
    ..............................................................................................................................................................................
    Reviews of the mods (all made in 2018): SSHIP, Wrath of the Norsemen, Broken Crescent.
    Follow home rules for playing a game without exploiting the M2TW engine deficiencies.
    Hints for Medieval 2 moders: forts, merchants, AT-NGB bug, trade fleets.
    Thrones of Britannia: review, opinion on the battles, ideas for modding. Shieldwall is promising!
    Dominant strategy in Rome2, Attila, ToB and Troy: “Sniping groups of armies”. Still there, alas!

kostic's Avatar Domesticus

Congratulations on your new version Lifth ! I see there are a lot of details changed ... but nothing new about the appearance of the units. I will try it before trying to adapt my mini-mod.

Blog Entries

No, no work on units this time. I still need to get ride of that archers' bug and I'll start on that.
    Btw, I can provide you the list of the files changed for the factions' names upgrade

kostic's Avatar Domesticus

Yes, I would like to have the modified files to adapt my mod . As you put all the data in version 0.9.6, I do not know where to start ...

VineFynn's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by shadowtwinz View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jurand of Cracow View Post
    From my point of view, the most noticeable changes will be my minimods ;-)
    So more reasonalbe acquiring of traits, more reasonable traits, better provincial offices, and ministerial offices as well (there're descriptions for these).
    Hopefully, the loyalty system would work better. Also the fog-of-war should be more visible (you've got to build the watchtowers by yourself, and it's going to be costly, all characters have shorter line-of-sight as well).
    So from this point of view, if you happen to play the game, I'd advise playing Poland. If you do, you may find this article interesting ;-)

One warning: the modifications for the crowns has not been made so the description which will appear at some point is not really true - the crown system is still as it was in 092.
    He says that, but really the only reason that's true is because nobody will be able to see the forest of my changes to the trees of JoC's ;P

On a serious note, JoC's additions to the content of the mod will definitely be the most noticable, but equally important is the laundry list of fixes, tweaks and improvements to the mod (i.e. the really verbose and really long part of the changelog lifth posted) under the hood which, whilst not individually revolutionary, all come together to make SSHIP 0.9.6 a much better experience than 0.9.5. As far as serious content additions on my part, they probably won't be something you notice unless you're looking for it (like core provinces).

Don't want to steal Lifth and JoC's thunder here, but obviously it's important that the most valuable member of the SSHIP team get his recognition
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    the actual value of our team members is reflected in their rankings in this years modder awards
    Last edited by VineFynn; December 07, 2019 at 10:02 PM.
    Real life is balanced.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kostic View Post
    Yes, I would like to have the modified files to adapt my mod . As you put all the data in version 0.9.6, I do not know where to start ...
    I've sent you a PM. That should help you hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by VineFynn View Post
    He says that, but really the only reason that's true is because nobody will be able to see the forest of my changes to the trees of JoC's ;P

On a serious note, JoC's additions to the content of the mod will definitely be the most noticable, but equally important is the laundry list of fixes, tweaks and improvements to the mod (i.e. the really verbose and really long part of the changelog lifth posted) under the hood which, whilst not individually revolutionary, all come together to make SSHIP 0.9.6 a much better experience than 0.9.5. As far as serious content additions on my part, they probably won't be something you notice unless you're looking for it (like core provinces).

Don't want to steal Lifth and JoC's thunder here, but obviously it's important that the most valuable member of the SSHIP team get his recognition
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    the actual value of our team members is reflected in their rankings in this years modder awards
    Give to Caesar what is his
    Btw, did I tell you already that I like your modesty Mate?
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; December 07, 2019 at 11:35 PM.

What a truly magnificent and great mod!

12 years ... I have followed TW for 12 years. Love it, love you, my friends.
    All hail Mods, thank you very very much!

VineFynn's Avatar Miles

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post

Give to Caesar what is his
    Btw, did I tell you already that I like your modesty Mate?
    It wouldn't surprise me, I am a man of immeasurable modesty after all!

Speaking honestly, it's easy to come in at the tail end of a project like I did, so I'd prefer not to take much credit- I just want people to know that new features weren't really the focus of 0.9.6
    Last edited by VineFynn; December 08, 2019 at 10:25 PM.
    Real life is balanced.