Page 10 of 75 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819203560 ... LastLast

Thread: [DOWNLOAD] SSHIP ver. 0.97 (outdated, use v. 098)

Default Re: [Release] SSHIP - Beta v0.8.3 downloadable - 3rd of December 2014

Quote Originally Posted by j.a.luna View Post
    Ok thank you,and can you tell me about the date of its release?and can you tell me information about characteres of the new mod?
    when the time is right
    wait and see

Quote Originally Posted by umbracatervae777 View Post
    when the time is right
    wait and see
    But you will add new units or builts of other mods as bellum crucis or tsardoms total war?if you could give me more information i will be happy xD thanks!

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus

Blog Entries

If everything goes well, you should find the following features in the next release:
    - some issues fixed (missing unit textures, models issues, missing ancillaries, missing unit cards, etc...)
    - some map corrections (some regions removed, added or renamed)
    - new animations based on Banzaï and FabiusBile ones
    - latest Models from GeMiNi][SaNDy
    - new models from Kahvipannu (see relevant thread but not all of them are included yet in there)
    - some other surprises from MWY and myself
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    If everything goes well, you should find the following features in the next release:
    - some issues fixed (missing unit textures, models issues, missing ancillaries, missing unit cards, etc...)
    - some map corrections (some regions removed, added or renamed)
    - new animations based on Banzaï and FabiusBile ones
    - latest Models from GeMiNi][SaNDy
    - new models from Kahvipannu (see relevant thread but not all of them are included yet in there)
    - some other surprises from MWY and myself
    Ok thanks! I am wishing that you release the next version, in my opinion this is the only submod that progress and the only that improve stainless steel. this is the best submod and many people think this. I hope that it release will be soon...

Quote Originally Posted by j.a.luna View Post
    But you will add new units or builts of other mods as bellum crucis or tsardoms total war?if you could give me more information i will be happy xD thanks!
    unfortunately, the mods you said (bellum crucis and tsardoms) have strict permission to use
    but maybe that mods provide more accurate roster

P.S : i'm not the one of SSHIP developer team

And also you could improve the spanish units about tercio pikemen,almogavars,hidalgos..these units should be different respect to vainilla and the units that they are of latest medieval age(about 1400-1500 a.C) and militias and comun units you should do most uniques units different respect other faction,for example urban militia or sergeant lancer french that they won't be as english or german militia..different in their aspect,dresses,or weapons..thank you for read me

Furthermore,you migth modify and improve the characteristic general or add more atributes..and add more uniques building for the cities most important of submod as constantinopolis,roma,bagdad,paris,london..for in general for capital of faction and it will great that for example you would add the double wall of constantinople...as I wrote in the before article will different cities respect other cities and differents captains and generals respect other captains or generals..culture nordic,ibera,rus,bizantyne,moors,mongols,germanic.etc

Blog Entries

MWY is working on the traits and attributes. So, hopefully, it should be included in the next release.

About the unique buildings, it's subject to the game limitations. We'll see what we can do about that but that's not our main priority for now.

Regarding settlement models, they are subject to the relevant culture. For instance, each greek city model will be used for all factions with the greek culture. If we make a specific city model for Constantinople, it won't be upgradable and will remain the same during the entire game duration or all "greek" factions will use it. If I remember correctly, the game limitation allows 7 different cultures.

Finally, regarding the unit models, it requires quite a big job to reach the result you mentionned. So, it won't be done in one time but obviously, time to time for each release. We know that the rosters in general have to be modified.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Hello!

I've recently reinstalled to the newest version of SSHIP and I've got a serious problem.
    I started a campaign for the HRE and whenever I right click on mailed knights to check their stats the game crashes(in the recruitment panel). What could be the problem ? I followeed the instructions and have nothing else other than SS 6.4 and your mod with the updated patch. Am I missing something ?

Blog Entries

Is there anything in your log?

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    Is there anything in your log?
    I'm not sure. Where can I find this log ?

Blog Entries

In your SS6.3 folder, you have a text file named system.log.txt.
    However, I guess that you also don't know how to modify your config file to make that log more detailed. I'll try to explain it in the simple way.
    In your Medieval II Total War folder, you have a file named medieval.preference.cfg file. You can open that file with notepad or wordpad. Then follow the instructions from that post. I recommand to choose the last option.

When it's done, launch the game or recall a save before your CTD happened and play until it happens again.

Then, you can post in the Bug Report thread your system.log.txt file as attachment.

Hope it helps.
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; March 26, 2015 at 04:10 PM.

I will reinstall Stainless steel and then SSHIP and see if the crash remains. In case it does. I'll do what you suggested. Thanks

HI, I installed a fresh SS6.3 plus Bug fixes all in one. Then I installed the new SSHIP v8.2 full files. after I applied the v8.3 patch as well by overwriting the v8.2 file. I got a serious problem in the game menu. If click Campaign -> Early Campaign then back to the menu and click Custom Battle. The game crashed to desktop. Also I tried the same thing with Historical battle then back to the menu and click Custom Battle. I had CTD too. so the problem is I got CTD when switch menu items.

Does anyone else have the same problem or just me. When I looked the system log. it just said encounter unexpected error then game exits. No further info available.

I had tried many time even with a fresh SS6.4. same problem. Can you OP or anyone help?

Thanks,

Blog Entries

If I got it right, each time you want to switch from campaign to custom battle or historical battle, you have a CTD.
    We know the issue but we haven't found the solution yet. For now, you have to quit the game and to re-start it if you want to change the option.

other observation is about the serbian faction, it is incomplete in general,units,building...and also some cuman units..i hope that you look this fails and you improves in the next version..
    The next version...you releasee about april or may? I am really nervious for the next version xD, it will an awesome submod

Lord Minotaur's Avatar Biarchus

When are you planning to release the new version?

Blog Entries

I'm not able yet to give a date for the next release. I'm still working on the animations.

Hey! I played the mod and it as great! I was just wondering if this mod is compatible with Byg Grim Reality Version 5?

Are you getting rid of the Castle/Town system?
    Judgement Time