Page 65 of 306 FirstFirst ... 154055565758596061626364656667686970717273747590115165 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 6104

Thread: Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Default Re: SSHIP - Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Early Era campaign. I playing Seljuq-i Rum. Hmm i dont remember but i new start 8-10 turns.

Changing patch of Set-up

I normally played just Stainless Steel (in my C:SEGA/MTW map or something), but today I wanted to upgrade it with SSHIP. So I downloaded it and installed it. But due a problem with my CD, I could not launch the game.
    So I deleted the old game, downloaded the Steam version of the game, which was installed in the Steam map. I downloaded and installed SS6.4 again in the Steam map (C:STEAM/etc. MTW2).

Then I wanted to install SSHIP again, but I found out that the set up would still install the update in (the nonexcisting) old map C:SEGA, not in the new STEAM map.
    In the installer it says I can change the patch to install, but I can't find where I can change it.

Can someone help?

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

It looks that the launcher doesn't show the path as expected. I'll check it.

Meanwhile, as a temporary solution, create a folder with that path: C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\SS6.3
    Then run the launcher. Not the best solution, but at least, you should get the data folder. Then merge it with the one from your steam version. It should work.
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; May 29, 2016 at 12:10 AM.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

My SSHIP doesn't seem to be installing correctly. I reinstalled Stainless Steel 6.3 and updated to 6.4, put the SSHIP launcher folder into my medieval2/mods/SS6.3 folder, ran the 6.4 launcher with the required setting (Savage AI, Real recruitment, Permanent arrows) and installed SSHIP but when I run Stainless Steel it is Stainless steel and not SSHIP.

Blog Entries

Why do you put the launcher in your game folder?
    Have you downloaded the 4 files?
    Have you run the SS setup prior to install SSHIP?
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

I put the launcher into the game folder because I thought it might have been a path issue since I wasn't prompted to select a path in the setup, I have the 4 files downloaded and have ran the SS setup prior to the SSHIP install.

Blog Entries

I'm currently compiling a new launcher that should allow you to change the location of the install.
    Can you give me the location where you installed SS6.4? If you haven't made any change, it should be something like:
    C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\SS6.3

C:/Program Files (x86)/steam/steamapps/common/medieval 2 total war/mods/SS6.3

Blog Entries

If you don't want to wait for the next launcher (I'm currently working on it), you can try this option:

Quote Originally Posted by myself
    Meanwhile, as a temporary solution, create a folder with that path: C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War\mods\SS6.3
    Then run the launcher. Not the best solution, but at least, you should get the data folder. Then merge it with the one from your steam version. It should work.

I uninstalled stainless steel, created the folder C:\Program Files\SEGA\Medieval II Total War, copied Medieval 2 total war into that folder and installed Stainless Steel, but now when I try to launch Stainless Steel it is vanilla Medieval 2.

Blog Entries

No, you didn't get it. I didn't say to move M2TW in that folder. I say you create a folder and you run the SSHIP launcher. You should obtain a data folder that should be merged with the one located where you have installed SS.

Sorry, I am a bit stupid. Thank you very much for the help, I am greatly enjoying the improvements the mod has made!

methiskvone archers(georgian archers) when they fight with swords,they don´t have the shield in their arms, they have it in their back, it is incorrect, and also all description units in georgian army lack the type of unit, for example--quality:exceptional, fanatic....and also i think that their formation is a bit more separate respect the rest of units of the game and maybe their stats( it can be for the mod broken crescent)
    but i have to say that georgian roster i like it, is more specific and much unique units

other thing is about english, fyrd spearmen could replace spearmen militia, both units are similar, and norman sergeants are removed very soon in the game, it is a shame because they are better than spearmen sergeants
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

Blog Entries

Noted about Georgian archers. We'll chek that.

About Fyrdmen, they were actually a kind of militia but they were not used on battle field. Not sure actually that it is worth to keep them But we can re-use the model for another type of unit.

Is a late era start to be added or is my game broken? I get a CTD when selecting it.

Blog Entries

There's a high era campaign starting in 1245 AD if I remember correctly. No matter which campaign you choose, when you run the SS setup (prior SSHIP installation), you must always choose early campaign. It looks that you have done something wrong. Can you post your log?

The lithuaniam unit Dievas guard have the mount(horses) with plate armour bard, i think that for these lithuanian,pagan and almost ''barbaric'' unit have too armour, it is due for have a vainilla mount
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    There's a high era campaign starting in 1245 AD if I remember correctly. No matter which campaign you choose, when you run the SS setup (prior SSHIP installation), you must always choose early campaign. It looks that you have done something wrong. Can you post your log?
    Is that the system.log file? If so here it is;

23:09:29.498 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    23:09:29.498 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Sep 5 2014 version development ===
    23:09:29.498 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    23:09:29.498 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    23:09:29.498 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    23:09:29.498 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    23:09:29.498 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    23:09:29.498 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    23:09:44.986 [game.script] [always] Germanicu5 ReallyBadAI v5.7 Running. Please upload log and savegames when reporting battle CTDs for SS.
    23:12:20.289 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <console_command>, at line 6492, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    diplomatic_stance papal_states lithuania neutral
    err: diplomatic_stance stance unknown

I have tested and it seems that the CTDs are not consistent and occur ~ every 4 tries which is weird.

Blog Entries

Have you tried to re-install SS + SSHIP?

Always happens something strange with graphics when I siege Dijon
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

SSHIP 0.9 with last fix