Page 39 of 306 FirstFirst ... 142930313233343536373839404142434445464748496489139 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Default Re: SSHIP - Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Quote Originally Posted by Boogie Knight View Post
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Sorry for the big-ass image; I've no idea what I'm doing with resizing or editing detail. Anyway, these knights are lacking textures on their barding, as were virtually all of the French cavalry units from what I could see. Glitch, or work in progress?

Full version, custom battle, early-era.
    i think that's because you play on low settings, try turning textures and unit detail on high

Yep, u using low textures. Set them to high, and you will have better graphics. Also what graphic gard u have ?

Boogie Knight's Avatar Biarchus

Apologies again, this time for the double-post. I'm unsure of the rules on this as I'm posting about a new issue.

This is for you:
    http://www36.zippyshare.com/v/Hwrt7KBc/file.html

Repeating crash, turn two, Sicily, early era, full install, new patch. It first crashed as soon as I clicked end turn; now I can't even fire up the autosave. It crashes a few seconds after it's begun loading. From what little I understand of those logs, it would appear to be something to do with a disaster of some sort. Is that volcano meant to go up? Because I've got a stack right next to it, if that makes a difference.

EDIT: By starting a new game I can go further than this turn, so I realise now it's not the volcano. No idea what it is, though; it wouldn't let me open that autosave for love nor money.
    Last edited by Boogie Knight; January 24, 2016 at 08:16 AM.

Navajo Joe's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

THREAD WARNING

GUYS, PLEASE CAN I STRESS THAT POSTS THAT ARE NOT BUGS OR TECHNICAL HELP, SHOULD BE POSTED IN SSHIP DISCUSSION, I AM GOING TO MOVE THIS ONE, ANY FURTHER I WILL JUST DELETE, LET'S JUST THINK BEFORE WE POST.

EDIT: I now realise after moving the post I refer to, you cannot see what it was, as mentioned I have moved it to 'General Discussion', it is post 1752, SO IF YOU WANT CLARITY IN WHAT NOT TO POST, TAKE A LOOK.
    Last edited by Navajo Joe; January 24, 2016 at 07:38 AM.

'Proud to be patronised by cedric37(My Father and My Guardian)

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

I support this...
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

I found a bug,near the city of angora,after a battle against rum turks(i was byzantines) two times ctd,medieval2 find and error...
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

Blog Entries

Please, can you specify in which Campaign Era (Early or High) and when it occurs (before battle, during battle or after battle)?
    Thanks
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    Please, can you specify in which Campaign Era (Early or High) and when it occurs (before battle, during battle or after battle)?
    Thanks
    Yes Lift, it was in early campaign and after battle, just when i went to sack the city
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I got a CTD right after the battle outside Sinope when the occupy/sack/exterminate screen should have appeared. I replayed the battle and again the same outcome. But it worked when I pressed automatically resolve battle. Early era, ERE vs Georgia.

Also one of my family members that came of age has upgraded armour
    Last edited by jurcek1987; January 24, 2016 at 05:17 PM.

Blog Entries

So, apparently there's something relating to ERE in Early Campaign
    Does your log mention something about the CTD guys?

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Just the generic unspecified error, though my log was set to give only basic information. I changed the .cfg file and will post my log should I encounter the problem again.

Blog Entries

Yes, please do. It helps us to find out most of the time.

Hey im playing the High Campaign with ERE and i get a CTD when i try occupy Korinthos.

Blog Entries

Please, update your config file as per the 1st post, get the CTD again if possible and post your log (in spoiler or in zip).

Alzender's Avatar Libertus

Hello,

First of all, thank you for your work and implication to help resolving our problems. I have another CTD to report:

Playing France, early Era, during a crusade to liberate Rome from Sicily. CTD when assaulting the city. (I had the same crash the turn before when launching a skirmish against an isolated sicilian troop, I had to auto resolve to continue).
    It has something to say with "easterne settlement", at least, that's what the logs says:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    13:52:39.060 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE213:52:39.060 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Sep 5 2014 version development ===
    13:52:39.060 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    13:52:39.060 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    13:52:39.060 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    13:52:39.060 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    13:52:39.060 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    13:52:39.060 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    13:52:40.803 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_1' in database

13:52:40.803 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_1' in database

13:52:40.803 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_2' in database

13:52:40.803 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_2' in database

13:52:40.803 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_3' in database

13:52:40.803 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_3' in database

13:52:40.804 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_4' in database

13:52:40.804 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_4' in database

13:52:40.804 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_5' in database

13:52:40.804 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_5' in database

13:52:40.804 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_6' in database

13:52:40.804 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_1' in database

13:52:40.804 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_1' in database

13:52:40.804 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_2' in database

13:52:40.804 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_2' in database

13:52:40.804 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_3' in database

13:52:40.804 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_3' in database

13:52:40.805 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_4' in database

13:52:40.805 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_5' in database

13:52:40.805 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_5' in database

13:52:40.805 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_6' in database

13:52:40.805 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_1' in database

13:52:40.805 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_1' in database

13:52:40.805 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_2' in database

13:52:40.805 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_2' in database

13:52:40.805 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_3' in database

13:52:40.805 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_3' in database

13:52:40.805 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_4' in database

13:52:40.806 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_5' in database

13:52:40.806 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_6' in database

13:52:40.806 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_1' in database

13:52:40.806 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_1' in database

13:52:40.806 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_2' in database

13:52:40.806 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_2' in database

13:52:40.806 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_3' in database

13:52:40.806 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_3' in database

13:52:40.806 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_4' in database

13:52:40.806 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_4' in database

13:52:40.806 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_5' in database

13:52:40.807 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_5' in database

13:52:40.807 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_6' in database

13:52:40.807 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_1' in database

13:52:40.807 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_1' in database

13:52:40.807 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_2' in database

13:52:40.807 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_2' in database

13:52:40.807 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_3' in database

13:52:40.807 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_3' in database

13:52:40.807 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_4' in database

13:52:40.807 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_4' in database

13:52:40.807 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_5' in database

13:52:40.808 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_5' in database

13:52:40.808 [data.invalid] [error] Could not find aerial map 'settlement_eastern_level_6' in database

13:52:50.599 [game.script] [always] Germanicu5 ReallyBadAI v5.7 Running. Please upload log and savegames when reporting battle CTDs for SS.
    13:53:24.414 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

"

Blog Entries

Nope, these are just errors found while the game is running. I don't think they cause the CTD as France or Rome or Sicily have nothing to do with Eastern.
    For both CTD's, did you use the same French army?

Yes, same army, the only unit I never used previously is the great cross. I am going to try a custom battle and see if it I crash while using the same roster

After testing several custom battles, if that might helps you, there is no crash with the units involved. (Tested all the units I never faced or fight with yet on the battle map)

Blog Entries

That's not necessary due to an unit. It can be a character. Do you have a general in your army.
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; January 25, 2016 at 07:22 AM.

Yes, there are a lot of them since There are two German armies by my side:

- 4 French Generals: Prince Pierre (Leading the main Army and Heir of the Kingdom), Eude Capet and Foulques (Duke of Aquitaine)
    - 2 German ones: Engelbert von Kärnten (duke of bavaria), König Friedrich Duke of Milan and Imperial Heir elect

Do you want me to try to fight with them (at least the french ones) separatly ?