Page 38 of 305 FirstFirst ... 132829303132333435363738394041424344454647486388138 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Default Re: SSHIP - Bugs Reports & Technical Help

mates, silver surfers -late period-serbia- spear militia
    Last edited by IEROS LOXOS; January 21, 2016 at 11:03 AM.

high campaign with regnum hungarian, the castle of szekesverfan have 2 units cards in buildings repeat,2 castles....

other things is in high campaign there are not hungarian nobles, why?only feudal knights

also in severin there are pechenegs and mounted yasi as recruitmen units but in the rest of settlements there are magyar calvalry..is it correct?
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

scots donīt have pikes units in any campaign,high and early, only i saw scots spearmen...scots armies had much pikes....

and a question about pikes....menaulatoi(bizantines pikes) are they in any campaign? they should be in early era

EDIT;

PLEASE CAN YOU BE SO KIND TO EDIT YOUR POSTS IN FUTURE, RATHER THAN CREATING NEW ONE'S.

Navajo Joe
    SS Forum Moderator
    Last edited by Navajo Joe; January 21, 2016 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Edit
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Navajo Joe's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

DEAR POSTER,

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS THREAD IS CALLED 'BUG REPORTS & TECHNICAL HELP'. I AM SEEING ALOT OF THIS UNIT SHOULD BE HERE OR NOT, THIS TOWN IS NOT RIGHT OR NOT', WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN. THESE ARE NOT BUGS, PLEASE POST THESE IN GENERAL DISCUSSION. THE MOD DEVELOPERS CANNOT CLEARLY SEE WHAT THE BUGS ARE, IF THESE SORT OF ISSUES ARE CONTINUALLY POSTED.

THANKS

NAVAJO JOE
    SS FORUM MODERATOR
    Last edited by Navajo Joe; January 22, 2016 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Colour Change

'Proud to be patronised by cedric37(My Father and My Guardian)

Both Vlach axemen and archers will crash the game if I try to get into a battle with either of these units present. The crash is constant both in campaign and in custom battle so anyone here should be able to reproduce it. I've reinstalled the mod a few times (a clean SS 6.4 + SSHIP) just to be sure and the crash persists.

bug in settlement of Skara, in battle map, it has pretty strange grafics,sometimes the battlemap turn in black colour and it is impossible see the fight, this happens when you use the zoom of the camera for see your units in battle into the settlement
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Boogie Knight's Avatar Biarchus

Quote Originally Posted by Reeveli View Post
    Both Vlach axemen and archers will crash the game if I try to get into a battle with either of these units present. The crash is constant both in campaign and in custom battle so anyone here should be able to reproduce it. I've reinstalled the mod a few times (a clean SS 6.4 + SSHIP) just to be sure and the crash persists.
    Can confirm; tried it myself, here's the link. Looks like a missing mesh.
    http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/xTc0KGjq/file.html

Funny, I have no issues with the Vlach Axes or archers. Just tried a custom battle with both of them.
    I did manage to grab the full download, before the re-upload after the hotfix, so maybe some differences there?

Yes I did delete the sound files and everything was OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    Have you deleted the relevant sound files as mentioned in the installation instructions?
    Yes I did delete the sound files and everything was fine.

Quote Originally Posted by PerXX View Post
    Funny, I have no issues with the Vlach Axes or archers. Just tried a custom battle with both of them.
    I did manage to grab the full download, before the re-upload after the hotfix, so maybe some differences there?
    Quite possible; mine's post-hotfix, full download.

Quote Originally Posted by Boogie Knight View Post
    with this system log is all good??no much problem? i saw that your file have less size respect the original...
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Quote Originally Posted by Boogie Knight View Post
    i download this file,overwrite in system log but i continue with the same problem...vlach axemen and archers will crash the game

00:03:04.877 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP V.0.9/data/unit_models/new/ee/vlach_archers_lod0.mesh
    00:03:04.877 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_models/new/ee/vlach_archers_lod0.mesh,,not found
    00:03:04.877 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_4.pack,data/unit_models/new/ee/vlach_archers_lod0.mesh,,not found
    00:03:04.877 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/new/ee/vlach_archers_lod0.mesh is missing
    00:03:05.223 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.
    Last edited by j.a.luna; January 21, 2016 at 05:08 PM.
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Noted. Will be fixed soon.

battlemap in the settlement of visby, early campaign, same bug as in ribe, floatings buildings....

ANd also the enemies units can not fight because all units are in a little portion of terrain,all together,it is as they were trapped, is so strange
    Last edited by j.a.luna; January 21, 2016 at 06:14 PM.
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

That's enough j.a.luna.!!! Are you going to do that for the 500 settlements??? Which part of the LM post don't you understand??? Once is enough!!!

DEAR POSTER,

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS THREAD IS CALLED 'BUG REPORTS & TECHNICAL HELP'. I AM SEEING ALOT OF THIS UNIT SHOULD BE HERE OR NOT, THIS TOWN IS NOT RIGHT OR NOT', WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN. THESE ARE NOT BUGS, PLEASE POST THESE IN GENERAL DISCUSSION. THE MOD DEVELOPERS CANNOT CLEARLY SEE WHAT THE BUGS ARE, IF THESE SORT OF ISSUES ARE CONTINUALLY POSTED.

THANKS

NAVAJO JOE
    SS FORUM MODERATOR
    MWY is working on a patch which has been delayed a bit due to the last issues reported.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Ok Lifth, i had not seen MWY post
    I think that it is specifically bugs

j.a.luna

OFF TOPIC POSTING, I DID CLEARLY POST IN 744 IN REGARDS TO WHAT THE INTENTION OF THIS THREAD IS. IN POST 755 YOU HAVE DISREGARDED MY REQUEST. IF YOU CANNOT FOLLOW MY REQUEST YOU WILL BE REFERRED TO A SENIOR MODERATOR FOR POTENTIAL FURTHER ACTION.

NAVAJO JOE
    SS FORUM MODERATOR
    Last edited by Navajo Joe; January 22, 2016 at 05:55 AM. Reason: OFF TOPIC POSTING
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1426030943-df5b47ddacec403eb4493f470044db70.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	246.3 KB 
ID:	334105

mates,
    silver surfers - serbia - high period

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    02:02:15.495 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE202:02:15.495 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Aug 3 2007 version bld-medieval2-kingdoms-104 (45562) ===
    02:02:15.495 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    02:02:15.495 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    02:02:15.511 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    02:02:15.511 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    02:02:15.511 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    02:02:15.511 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    02:03:06.406 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/custom/High_Era_Campaign/descr_regions.txt, at line 337, column 5
    Unrecognised: 'wonder7' as a region resource class (or hidden resource)
    02:03:06.406 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/custom/High_Era_Campaign/descr_regions.txt, at line 472, column 5
    Unrecognised: 'wonder6' as a region resource class (or hidden resource)
    02:19:21.572 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/custom/High_Era_Campaign/descr_regions.txt, at line 337, column 5
    Unrecognised: 'wonder7' as a region resource class (or hidden resource)
    02:19:21.573 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/custom/High_Era_Campaign/descr_regions.txt, at line 472, column 5
    Unrecognised: 'wonder6' as a region resource class (or hidden resource)
    04:06:11.805 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

CTD high era in battle map near Syria, Seljuks vs fatimids around turn 30

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Sorry for the big-ass image; I've no idea what I'm doing with resizing or editing detail. Anyway, these knights are lacking textures on their barding, as were virtually all of the French cavalry units from what I could see. Glitch, or work in progress?

Full version, custom battle, early-era.