Page 33 of 305 FirstFirst ... 82324252627282930313233343536373839404142435883133 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Default Re: SSHIP - Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Regarding the crossbowmen, that's an animation issue. Sandy's units use Banzaï animations. It will be fixed in the next release.

Regarding the Frankish Knights, I might have fixed it already but I'll double check. Thanks for pointing this out.

For the Feudal Knights, credit goes to GeMiNy][SaNDy who gave us permission to use his models.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	imagen.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	195.9 KB 
ID:	332213

i think that there is a fail in the city of Leon, the trait is for Santiago of COmpostela,not for Leon
    the definition is wrong and the attributes, it would be more correct for the city of Santiago
    Last edited by j.a.luna; November 14, 2015 at 07:04 AM.
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

Blog Entries

Not sure to get your point
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

jurcek1987's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Armenian Aspet Cavalry have only 1 armour but their dismounted brethren have 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    Not sure to get your point
    The definition tell a popular pulgrim city know for Santiago of Compostela
    And the trait increase piety
    Leon wasn't a important pilgrim city, it was Santiago
    Leon was a important city for be the capital and have important trade center
    Santiago was important for have the famous cathedral and the reliquious of Santiago Apostol
    Do you understand now,Lifth?
    Santiago y cierra Espaňaaaaa!!!!!!
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Hey there, now I am not sure if it's been asked before, but does anyone else have the problem that neither Towns or Castles give free upkeep? For example in my current Sicily campaign Palermu has 5 free upkeep slots from the Huge Stone Wall and 1 from the Baracks, but I don't get any free upkeep units at all. Is that WAD to improve difficulty or is that a bug?

Also since you gave all the other "wonders" significantly higher base values in public order why not increase it for the Holy Sepulchre as well? Currently it has the meager base stats from Stainless Steel and does about nothing.

Blog Entries

Once again, free upkeep has been removed. It has been mentionned countless time.

Wonders, that's another aspect of the game that needs to be implemented. But we can't do everything at the same time. But that's noted for the furtur.

the german city of Ulm don´t have the typical trait of city.."duke of Ulm", the trait is missing
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Blog Entries

Noted - Thanks

Noted - Thanks
    i am here to serve you
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Blog Entries

No, you don't serve me but you help us to improve

No, you don't serve me but you help us to improve
    I am glad to help us, furthermore of be a strategic videogame, sship teach and show the history( medieval history,medieval warfare,customs,economy...)in a fun and educational way.
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,

Sorry if this was already reported but I'm experiencing a CTD when I select certain settlements on the campaign map while playing as Egypt.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    1.741 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/014.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    15:53:01.741 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/033.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    15:53:01.742 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/033.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    15:53:01.742 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/033.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    15:53:01.743 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/089.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    15:53:01.743 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/089.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    15:53:12.691 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

Blog Entries

Can you list some of them at least? Your log doesn't say anything unfortunately.

Can you list some of them at least? Your log doesn't say anything unfortunately.
    It is currently occurring with the settlements Al-qahira, Dumyat, and Dismashq ash-sham from what I know of. I also found this if it might help:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    16:54:05.502 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/terrain/aerial_map/roads/road_dirt.tga.dds is missing
    16:54:05.503 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/terrain/aerial_map/roads/road_dirt_X.tga.dds is missing
    16:54:05.503 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/terrain/aerial_map/roads/road_dirt_T.tga.dds is missing
    16:54:05.504 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/terrain/aerial_map/roads/road_stone.tga.dds is missing
    16:54:05.505 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/terrain/aerial_map/roads/road_stone_X.tga.dds is missing
    16:54:05.508 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/terrain/aerial_map/roads/road_stone_T.tga.dds is missing
    16:54:05.516 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/terrain/aerial_map/ships/textures/Riczu_trade_boat_new.tga.dds is missing
    16:54:05.536 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/world/maps/base/water_surface.tga.dds is missing
    16:54:05.553 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/americas/data/terrain/aerial_map/sea/waves.tga.dds is missing
    16:54:24.538 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

Never mind looks like I solved it by going to an earlier save point.

Blog Entries

If I remember correctly, you're the 2nd one encountering that kind of bug
    Just by curiosity, are these serttlements yours? If yes, have you upgraded them before the CTD happened?

The settlements are mine and I don't recall upgrading them before it started. The CTD always happens when I press on the recruit/build icons for these specific settlements.
    Huh it was also kinda weird that it occurred in the middle of my campaign, the settlements were working fine in the beginning.

Note: It also CTD's when I try to check the information of my generals in those settlements too. The settlement of Ascalon also creates a CTD, though so far all my other settlements are working fine. I'm using the steam version of Mtw2 and playing on Windows 10 if that could clear up anything.

Blog Entries

Have you modified your cfg file as mentioned in the 1st post (that link) in order to get a more detailed log?