Thread: Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Default Re: Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Quote Originally Posted by greywarden View Post
    I just managed to check a few days ago, fortunately my older save is just a few turns away from the crash and now its working normally. Thanks!
    Good news. Upload a save so that I can add it to the list of games here

Hello sship team, after revisiting most tw games this mod kept me interested and im a huge fan of how the campaign plays in the first 50 turns but i found some bugs related to barrack recruitments such as: some units are missing/already trainable units no longer available on higher level of that building(leaving me with village archers in a fortress) , same units included twice or small experience/recruit counts are reversed as you progress buildings.
    I started campaign as Venice, Hungary and France and i found these issues with their barracks which in case of Hungary it makes no sense to upgrade Archery buildings cuz i lose better units in the process.
    Apologies if i reposted a known bug, great mod keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Zelmin View Post
    Hello sship team, after revisiting most tw games this mod kept me interested and im a huge fan of how the campaign plays in the first 50 turns but i found some bugs related to barrack recruitments such as: some units are missing/already trainable units no longer available on higher level of that building(leaving me with village archers in a fortress) , same units included twice or small experience/recruit counts are reversed as you progress buildings.
    I started campaign as Venice, Hungary and France and i found these issues with their barracks which in case of Hungary it makes no sense to upgrade Archery buildings cuz i lose better units in the process.
    Apologies if i reposted a known bug, great mod keep up the good work!
    Upload your save!
    Two issues come to my mind:
    1. there is a technological progress and the new units will appear only after some time: when a historial event happens, or for some factions: the player triggers the evolution (eg. for the Latin Eastern Europe the biggest change is the Ostsiedlung event). If you only browse through the barracks in year 1132, you cannot see incoming new units.
    2. I'd suspect you have played an older version of the mod. I've made a lot of improvements to the city barracks (this is pretty read, except of the gunpowder units), quite a few to stables and ranges, and also to the lower levels of the castle barracks. There's still some work to be done, but this should concern mainly upper levels of the buildings, and the gunpowder units, ofc.

For the ranges, the rules are as follows:
    ;==============================================================================================================================; THE FRAMEWORK TO BE ACHIEVED FOR EACH FACTION
    ; Evolutions:
    ; lvl0 (motte_and_bailey, doesn't exits atm): only AoR archers
    ; lvl1 (wooden_castle): + Levy Archers evolving in the late game into regular Archers
    ; lvl2 (castle): + Archers, evolving into a better unit if availab; + (only for the Latin factions) + Crossbow Militia
    ; lvl3 (fortress): + better archer unit, + Crossbow Militia; + higher max limit; in late game: more starting experience
    ; lvl4 (citadel): starting with hither experience (1/3), and also higher max limit.
    ; the increase of recruitment pools from level to level increases only marginally, eg by 0.02
    ; while for the AoR tribal units it does not at all
    ; RECRUITMENT RULES
    ; - crossbow should be available only after the events:
    ; LATERAN_COUNCIL2 (turn 16) - for the Latin West (it's already in the text of the event)
    ; OSTSIEDLUNG (turn ca. 140) - for Poland, Hungary, Serbia
    ; RUS_CROSSBOWS (turn ca. 140) - for Kiev and Novgorod
    ; LITHUANIA3_MINDAUGAS (turn ca. 200) - for Lithuania, as it signifies the beginning of Westernization
    ; BYZANTIUM2_ANNA_COMNENA (turn ca. 70) - for Byzantium, as it signifies the Westernization
    ; GEORGIAN4_CROSSBOW_IN_CAUCASUS (turn ca. 250) - for Georgia, as it signifies contacts with the crusaders
    ; - the AoR units:
    ; - they recruitment pool filling doesn't grow: it is the same for all levels of the settlement
    ; - experience:
    ; never give experience in this (=AoR) section other than 0
    ; because for many factions there's an additional recruitment pool increase
    ; an it will work only if the units are indentical
    Current AoR missile units are as follows:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Code:
    ;====================================================================================================================================;--- Norse Archers (AoR)
    ; at the moment they have mercenary_unit attribute

recruit_pool	  "Norse Archers"  1   0.05   2  0  requires factions { all, } and hidden_resource norway or hidden_resource denmark

;====================================================================================================================================
    ;--- Hunters (AoR)
    ; up to SSHIP 098 only Mercenaries, made AoR by kostic in 2022
    ; useful & available throughout all Middle Ages but over time should slowly give ground to better units
    ; number of recruits does not grow with the urbanization level (ie population increase)

; Hunters in Northern Europe (not Lithuania and Scandinavia - it has its own AoR archer unit, see below)

recruit_pool	  "Hunters"  1	0.05	2  0  requires factions { all, } and hidden_resource england or hidden_resource scotland or hidden_resource hre or hidden_resource france

; double refill in der Schweiz:
    		recruit_pool	  "Hunters"  0	0.05	0  0  requires factions { all, } and not hidden_resource tartars and hidden_resource hre and not hidden_resource river and not hidden_resource venice

; Hunters in Eastern Europe (HR tartars excludes steppes provinces)

recruit_pool	  "Hunters"  1	0.05	2  0  requires factions { all, } and not hidden_resource tartars and hidden_resource poland or hidden_resource russia or hidden_resource kievan_rus

;====================================================================================================================================
    ;--- Lithuanian Archers (AoR) - name "Forest Archers"
    ; this unit is now in-game called "Forest Archers"
    ; up to SSHIP 098 only Lithuania and Poland, made AoR by kostic in 2021 - then deleted from factional buildings for Poland (so: only AoR and factional Lithuania)
    ; better than Hunters but limited in area (only in the Baltics from Bowyer, from the upper buildings also from Scandinavia)
    ; useful throughout all times
    ; before changing stuff here, check Lithuania recruitment

; Forest Archers in Lithuania

recruit_pool	  "Lithuanian Archers"  1	0.05	2  0  requires factions { all, } and hidden_resource lithuania

; Forest Archers in Northern Europe (not Lithuania but for the moment is identical)

recruit_pool	  "Lithuanian Archers"  1	0.05	2  0  requires factions { all, } and hidden_resource norway or hidden_resource denmark

;--- Vlach Archers (AoR)

recruit_pool	  "Vlach Archers"  1   0.05   2  0  requires factions { all, } and not hidden_resource tartars and hidden_resource hungary or hidden_resource serbia

;--- Armenian Archers (AoR)
    ; Armenia (10 provinces)
    ; number of recruits does not grow with the urbanization level
    ; this unit has "merc" attribute so recruitment may be botched if available as a merc

recruit_pool	"Armenian Archers"	1	0.04	2  0  requires factions { all, } and hidden_resource armenia
            recruit_pool	"Armenian Archers"	0	0.037	0  0  requires factions { scotland, england, france, hre, norway, denmark, pisa, papal_states, sicily, venice, portugal, spain, aragon, poland, hungary, russia, kievan_rus, serbia, georgia, mongols, slave, } and hidden_resource armenia

;--- Mountain Archers (AoR)
    ; only in Georgia
    ; only for KoJ and Byzantium but may be extended in the future

recruit_pool	"georgian light archer"  1   0.06   2  0  requires factions { byzantium, jerusalem, } and hidden_resource georgia

;--- Saracen Archers (AoR)
    ; this unit is called Ahdath Archers
    ; issues to be solved: availability in Cyprus (due to HR jerusalem)

recruit_pool	  "Saracen Archers"  1   0.04   2  0  requires factions { all, } and not hidden_resource tartars and not hidden_resource turks and not hidden_resource rum and hidden_resource abbasid or hidden_resource zengid or hidden_resource egypt or hidden_resource jerusalem
    		recruit_pool	  "Saracen Archers"  0   0.037   0  0  requires factions { moors, egypt, zengid, abbasid, rum, turks, cumans, mongols, slave, } and not hidden_resource tartars and not hidden_resource turks and not hidden_resource rum and hidden_resource abbasid or hidden_resource zengid or hidden_resource egypt or hidden_resource jerusalem

;--- Turkish Archers (AoR)
    ; this unit is called Turkish Archers

recruit_pool	"Turkish Archers"	1	0.04	2  0  requires factions { all, } and hidden_resource turks or hidden_resource rum
    		recruit_pool	"Turkish Archers"	1	0.04	2  0  requires factions { moors, egypt, zengid, abbasid, rum, turks, cumans, mongols, slave, } and not hidden_resource turks and not hidden_resource rum and hidden_resource tartars		
    		recruit_pool	"Turkish Archers"	0	0.037	0  0  requires factions { moors, egypt, zengid, abbasid, rum, turks, cumans, mongols, slave, } and hidden_resource turks or hidden_resource rum or hidden_resource tartars

;--- African Archers (AoR)
    ; this unit is called Sudan Archers
    ; with mercenary_unit attribute
    ; available in 5 provinces

recruit_pool	  "African Archers"  1   0.05   2  0  requires factions { all, } and hidden_resource africa 

;--- Berber Archers (AoR)
    ; it has mercenary_unit attribute
    ; available in 6 provinces
    ; here there's only addition to the Ksar building

recruit_pool  "Berber Archers"			0	0.02	0  0  requires factions { all, } and hidden_resource berber 
            recruit_pool  "Berber Archers"			0	0.03	0  0  requires factions { moors, egypt, zengid, abbasid, rum, turks, slave, } and hidden_resource berber

;--- Andalusian Archers (AoR)

recruit_pool	  "Andalusian Archers"  1   0.05   2  0  requires factions { all, } and hidden_resource andalusia

;--- Basque Archers (AoR)

; all factions: 4 provinces
    		recruit_pool	"Basque Archers"	1	0.04	2  0  requires not factions { aragon, } and hidden_resource aragon and hidden_resource france or hidden_resource unique1 or hidden_resource unique2

; non-Muslim factions: same provinces, double refill
    		recruit_pool	"Basque Archers"	0	0.037	0  0  requires not factions { scotland, england, france, hre, norway, denmark, pisa, papal_states, sicily, venice, portugal, spain, poland, hungary, russia, kievan_rus, serbia, georgia, mongols, slave, } and hidden_resource aragon and hidden_resource france or hidden_resource unique1 or hidden_resource unique2

; increased refill in Pamplona
    		recruit_pool	"Basque Archers"	0	0.05	0  0  requires factions { all, } and hidden_resource aragon and hidden_resource unique2 and not hidden_resource river

; for Aragon - many provinces
    		recruit_pool	"Basque Archers"	1	0.077	2  0  requires factions { aragon, } and hidden_resource aragon or hidden_resource spain or hidden_resource portugal or hidden_resource france
    Last edited by Jurand of Cracow; May 18, 2023 at 11:08 AM.

My newer save after reinstall : https://easyupload.io/wgkkiu
    In many Hungarian castles (Especially in Ras) the recruitment availability of units are less how you progress archery building and it is present in older saves of late 13. century Hungary aswell, it might be fixed with the arrive of pavise crossbowmen but that must be 300+ turns and the faction is stuck with weak and further limited skirmisher units due to this.

As of mod version i downloaded the file with a may 17. tag so it must be the newest.

It seems to me the only unit being reversed in the building chain is the levy crossbowmen or smth else is missing (castles field twice the amount compared to fortress), Serbia also affected by this.
    Serbian castles seem to lose vlach archers aswell from castle and above, this makes those only field village archers in a Fortress in the early game. Most likely these are the first castles a player would conquer :/
    In older Hungary saves 1284 AD the levy crosbows are included twice and from wooden castle lvl but the castles still have twice the amount 4, Fortress 2 available assuming the levies included twice supposed to be reformed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelmin View Post
    It seems to me the only unit being reversed in the building chain is the levy crossbowmen or smth else is missing (castles field twice the amount compared to fortress), Serbia also affected by this.
    Serbian castles seem to lose vlach archers aswell from castle and above, this makes those only field village archers in a Fortress in the early game. Most likely these are the first castles a player would conquer :/
    In older Hungary saves 1284 AD the levy crosbows are included twice and from wooden castle lvl but the castles still have twice the amount 4, Fortress 2 available assuming the levies included twice supposed to be reformed.
    Courtesy of @kostic, I could code in also the regular archers and a better crossbowmen for Hungary:
    Code:
    ;==============================================================================================================================		
    ;- HUNGARY range bowyer -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

recruit_pool	"Vlach Archers"		0	0.027	0  0  requires factions { hungary, } and not hidden_resource tartars and hidden_resource hungary or hidden_resource serbia

; Levy Archers

recruit_pool	  "S Peasant Archers"		1   0.07	2  0  requires factions { hungary, } and not event_counter OSTSIEDLUNG 1
    		recruit_pool	  "S Peasant Archers"  		1   0.09	2  0  requires factions { hungary, } and event_counter OSTSIEDLUNG 1 and not event_counter CONCENTRIC_CASTLES 1 
    		recruit_pool	  "S Peasant Archers"  		1   0.06	2  0  requires factions { hungary, } and event_counter CONCENTRIC_CASTLES 1 and not event_counter PAVISE_SHIELDS 1

; Regular Archers

recruit_pool	  "Prussian Archers"		1   0.04	2  0  requires factions { poland, } and event_counter HEAVY_MAIL 1 and not event_counter MOUNTED_CROSSBOWS 1 
    		recruit_pool	  "Prussian Archers"		1   0.11	2  0  requires factions { poland, } and event_counter MOUNTED_CROSSBOWS 1 and not event_counter PAVISE_SHIELDS 1 
    		recruit_pool	  "Prussian Archers"		1   0.07	2  0  requires factions { poland, } and event_counter PAVISE_SHIELDS 1 and not event_counter MATCHLOCK 1

; Levy Crossbowmen

recruit_pool	  "Urban Crossbow Militia"	1   0.04   2  0  requires factions { hungary, } and event_counter OSTSIEDLUNG 1 and not event_counter MOUNTED_CROSSBOWS 1 
            recruit_pool	  "Urban Crossbow Militia"	1   0.07   2  0  requires factions { hungary, } and event_counter MOUNTED_CROSSBOWS 1 and not event_counter PAVISE_SHIELDS 1  
    		recruit_pool	  "Urban Crossbow Militia"	1   0.04   2  0  requires factions { hungary, } and event_counter PAVISE_SHIELDS 1 and not event_counter FULL_PLATE_ARMOR 1

; Regular Crossbowmen

recruit_pool	  "Arbalest Militia"		1   0.04   2  0  requires factions { hungary, } and event_counter MOUNTED_CROSSBOWS 1 and not event_counter PAVISE_SHIELDS 1  
    		recruit_pool	  "Arbalest Militia"		1   0.07   2  0  requires factions { hungary, } and event_counter PAVISE_SHIELDS 1 and not event_counter FULL_PLATE_ARMOR 1 
    		recruit_pool	  "Arbalest Militia"		1   0.10   2  0  requires factions { hungary, } and event_counter FULL_PLATE_ARMOR 1 

;==============================================================================================================================	
    ;- Hungary range practice_range ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

recruit_pool	"Vlach Archers"		0	0.027	0  0  requires factions { hungary, } and not hidden_resource tartars and hidden_resource hungary or hidden_resource serbia

; Levy Archers

recruit_pool	  "S Peasant Archers"		1   0.09	2  0  requires factions { hungary, } and not event_counter OSTSIEDLUNG 1
    		recruit_pool	  "S Peasant Archers"  		1   0.11	2  0  requires factions { hungary, } and event_counter OSTSIEDLUNG 1 and not event_counter CONCENTRIC_CASTLES 1 
    		recruit_pool	  "S Peasant Archers"  		1   0.08	2  0  requires factions { hungary, } and event_counter CONCENTRIC_CASTLES 1 and not event_counter PAVISE_SHIELDS 1

; Regular Archers

recruit_pool	  "Prussian Archers"		1   0.04	2  0  requires factions { poland, } and not event_counter HEAVY_MAIL 1
    		recruit_pool	  "Prussian Archers"		1   0.06	2  0  requires factions { poland, } and event_counter HEAVY_MAIL 1 and not event_counter MOUNTED_CROSSBOWS 1 
    		recruit_pool	  "Prussian Archers"		1   0.13	2  0  requires factions { poland, } and event_counter MOUNTED_CROSSBOWS 1 and not event_counter PAVISE_SHIELDS 1 
    		recruit_pool	  "Prussian Archers"		1   0.09	2  0  requires factions { poland, } and event_counter PAVISE_SHIELDS 1 and not event_counter MATCHLOCK 1

; Levy Crossbowmen

recruit_pool	  "Urban Crossbow Militia"	1   0.06   2  0  requires factions { hungary, } and event_counter OSTSIEDLUNG 1 and not event_counter MOUNTED_CROSSBOWS 1 
            recruit_pool	  "Urban Crossbow Militia"	1   0.09   2  0  requires factions { hungary, } and event_counter MOUNTED_CROSSBOWS 1 and not event_counter PAVISE_SHIELDS 1  
    		recruit_pool	  "Urban Crossbow Militia"	1   0.06   2  0  requires factions { hungary, } and event_counter PAVISE_SHIELDS 1 and not event_counter FULL_PLATE_ARMOR 1

; Regular Crossbowmen

recruit_pool	  "Arbalest Militia"		1   0.06   2  0  requires factions { hungary, } and event_counter MOUNTED_CROSSBOWS 1 and not event_counter PAVISE_SHIELDS 1  
    		recruit_pool	  "Arbalest Militia"		1   0.09   2  0  requires factions { hungary, } and event_counter PAVISE_SHIELDS 1 and not event_counter FULL_PLATE_ARMOR 1 
    		recruit_pool	  "Arbalest Militia"		1   0.12   2  0  requires factions { hungary, } and event_counter FULL_PLATE_ARMOR 1 

;============================================================================================================================================
    ;- HUNGARY range archery_range -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

; Levy Archers

recruit_pool	  "S Peasant Archers"		1   0.11	2  1  requires factions { hungary, } and not event_counter OSTSIEDLUNG 1
    		recruit_pool	  "S Peasant Archers"  		1   0.13	2  1  requires factions { hungary, } and event_counter OSTSIEDLUNG 1 and not event_counter CONCENTRIC_CASTLES 1 
    		recruit_pool	  "S Peasant Archers"  		1   0.10	2  1  requires factions { hungary, } and event_counter CONCENTRIC_CASTLES 1 and not event_counter PAVISE_SHIELDS 1

; Regular Archers

recruit_pool	  "Prussian Archers"		1   0.06	2  0  requires factions { poland, } and not event_counter HEAVY_MAIL 1
    		recruit_pool	  "Prussian Archers"		1   0.08	2  1  requires factions { poland, } and event_counter HEAVY_MAIL 1 and not event_counter MOUNTED_CROSSBOWS 1 
    		recruit_pool	  "Prussian Archers"		1   0.15	2  1  requires factions { poland, } and event_counter MOUNTED_CROSSBOWS 1 and not event_counter PAVISE_SHIELDS 1 
    		recruit_pool	  "Prussian Archers"		1   0.11	2  1  requires factions { poland, } and event_counter PAVISE_SHIELDS 1 and not event_counter MATCHLOCK 1

; Levy Crossbowmen

recruit_pool	  "Urban Crossbow Militia"	1   0.06   2  0  requires factions { hungary, } and event_counter lateran_council3 1 and not event_counter OSTSIEDLUNG 1
            recruit_pool	  "Urban Crossbow Militia"	1   0.08   2  1  requires factions { hungary, } and event_counter OSTSIEDLUNG 1 and not event_counter MOUNTED_CROSSBOWS 1 
            recruit_pool	  "Urban Crossbow Militia"	1   0.11   2  1  requires factions { hungary, } and event_counter MOUNTED_CROSSBOWS 1 and not event_counter PAVISE_SHIELDS 1  
    		recruit_pool	  "Urban Crossbow Militia"	1   0.08   2  1  requires factions { hungary, } and event_counter PAVISE_SHIELDS 1 and not event_counter FULL_PLATE_ARMOR 1

; Regular Crossbowmen

recruit_pool	  "Arbalest Militia"		1   0.08   2  1  requires factions { hungary, } and event_counter MOUNTED_CROSSBOWS 1 and not event_counter PAVISE_SHIELDS 1  
    		recruit_pool	  "Arbalest Militia"		1   0.11   2  1  requires factions { hungary, } and event_counter PAVISE_SHIELDS 1 and not event_counter FULL_PLATE_ARMOR 1 
    		recruit_pool	  "Arbalest Militia"		1   0.14   2  1  requires factions { hungary, } and event_counter FULL_PLATE_ARMOR 1

;============================================================================================================================================
    ;- HUNGARY range marksmans_range -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

; Levy Archers

recruit_pool	  "S Peasant Archers"		1   0.13	3  3  requires factions { hungary, } and not event_counter OSTSIEDLUNG 1
    		recruit_pool	  "S Peasant Archers"  		1   0.15	3  3  requires factions { hungary, } and event_counter OSTSIEDLUNG 1 and not event_counter CONCENTRIC_CASTLES 1 
    		recruit_pool	  "S Peasant Archers"  		1   0.12	3  3  requires factions { hungary, } and event_counter CONCENTRIC_CASTLES 1 and not event_counter PAVISE_SHIELDS 1

; Regular Archers

recruit_pool	  "Prussian Archers"		1   0.08	2  1  requires factions { poland, } and not event_counter HEAVY_MAIL 1
    		recruit_pool	  "Prussian Archers"		1   0.10	3  3  requires factions { poland, } and event_counter HEAVY_MAIL 1 and not event_counter MOUNTED_CROSSBOWS 1 
    		recruit_pool	  "Prussian Archers"		1   0.17	3  3  requires factions { poland, } and event_counter MOUNTED_CROSSBOWS 1 and not event_counter PAVISE_SHIELDS 1 
    		recruit_pool	  "Prussian Archers"		1   0.13	3  3  requires factions { poland, } and event_counter PAVISE_SHIELDS 1 and not event_counter MATCHLOCK 1

; Levy Crossbowmen

recruit_pool	  "Urban Crossbow Militia"	1   0.08   2  1  requires factions { hungary, } and event_counter lateran_council3 1 and not event_counter OSTSIEDLUNG 1
            recruit_pool	  "Urban Crossbow Militia"	1   0.10   3  3  requires factions { hungary, } and event_counter OSTSIEDLUNG 1 and not event_counter MOUNTED_CROSSBOWS 1 
            recruit_pool	  "Urban Crossbow Militia"	1   0.13   3  3  requires factions { hungary, } and event_counter MOUNTED_CROSSBOWS 1 and not event_counter PAVISE_SHIELDS 1  
    		recruit_pool	  "Urban Crossbow Militia"	1   0.10   3  3  requires factions { hungary, } and event_counter PAVISE_SHIELDS 1 and not event_counter FULL_PLATE_ARMOR 1

; Regular Crossbowmen

recruit_pool	  "Arbalest Militia"		1   0.10   3  3  requires factions { hungary, } and event_counter MOUNTED_CROSSBOWS 1 and not event_counter PAVISE_SHIELDS 1  
    		recruit_pool	  "Arbalest Militia"		1   0.13   3  3  requires factions { hungary, } and event_counter PAVISE_SHIELDS 1 and not event_counter FULL_PLATE_ARMOR 1 
    		recruit_pool	  "Arbalest Militia"		1   0.16   3  3  requires factions { hungary, } and event_counter FULL_PLATE_ARMOR 1

There might be problem with the landowners building recruitable units outside hungarian territories aswell might worth taking a look, i'm currently at 120. turn and i can see how Hungary AI might struggle to survive but i must play a neighbour faction to see
    how it handles the faction. i'd like to give a full review later on both campaigns once i have some grasp of the mod, until then i wish you all the best!

Hello, I have been playing Venice in the v0.98 and currently on turn 354. What has happened is the Regent glitch, mentioned a couple of times even year ago or so. This is fine but what is really odd is that I cannot remove the trait from the command line using the remove_trait command. For context my current FL is a regent and his son has the "Heir Presumptive" trait, which means he will not be able to get the crown.
    I am trying to remove the trait from his using:

remove_trait "Geragio Ferro" Faction_Regent1

Which doesn't work, and that makes no sense. Any help? Save and screens added.

Screen for Command line
    https://easyupload.io/zs8lzu
    saveFile
    https://easyupload.io/bed495

How do I keep my Roman heir from converting to Catholicism when he marries a Catholic princess?

Quote Originally Posted by Konstantinos XII Rhomaios View Post
    How do I keep my Roman heir from converting to Catholicism when he marries a Catholic princess?
    frankly speaking, I don't know. I took the system as granted, it comes probably from the base version of the SS

No worries, thank you for the reply. I'm loving the new update you guys rock!

Any help? Desperate ngl.

Quote Originally Posted by krekker View Post
    Any help? Desperate ngl.
    I've checked it and I'm sorry but neither it's possible for me

So I bit the bullet and started an ENGLAND CAMPAIGN, and I sadly ran into the same exact REGENT BUG. All issues could be fixed if the remove_trait command worked. Interestingly enough, yet again and to my utter, utmost demise it does not and I am stuck with an uncrowned king. I CANNOT get a crown in my game whatsoever and it is what I have been looking forward the most. Suffering severely.MY SAVE:https://easyupload.io/mxum6jFAMILY TREE SCRENSHOT:https://imgur.com/a/4QgXzvw

Krekker, I tried this:
    remove_trait "Geragio Ferro" FactionRegent

and it works. If you look at the file export_descr_character_traits you will see something like this:

Trait FactionRegent
    Characters family

Level Faction_Regent1
    Description Faction_Regent1_desc
    EffectsDescription Faction_Regent1_effects_desc
    Threshold 1

The trait is FactionRegent, it has different levels.
    What is the version of the mod you are playing ?

Gods have sent me help at last. export_vnvs.txt has the ID written as Faction_Regent. I have been misled and bamboozled. Thank you SO Much!

Just for record, using the command only removes the trait for the current turn, the trait its back up on the next turn, HOWEVER it can still be used to get the crown. I successfully got the crown, yay.

Laetus

Hi all.. My game is always crash to desktop when I end turn. There is something I can do? I have this new version released a couple days ago. I want to put my save game here but I don't know Jow. :/ Can Someone help me?..

Venetia CTS on turn 389 when England is playing, would be interesting if anyone could figure out what's going on. I fixed it by doing surrender_regions england command that made all england provinces rebel and destroyed england faction but now I have to play without them oops. Thanks for any help.

SAVEFILE:
    https://easyupload.io/bpmrgy

kostic's Avatar Domesticus

@Max.1985 :It is not normal. Have you closed all applications other than the game, such as your internet browser for example?

May or September version?
    To attach your save you must send your .sav file (Medieval2totalwar/mods/SSHIP_098/saves) to a server and put the link on the forum so we can upload it.

@krekker : I can't even load your save. The game crashes immediately and sends it back to the desktop (Tested with the September version SSHIP_098 without modifications).