Page 25 of 305 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728293031323334355075125 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Default Re: SSHIP - Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Quote Originally Posted by PerXX View Post
    The arbalest militia are abailable for the Crusader States after the Full Plate Armour event.
    Yeah, but written all periods
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

And here's another weird bug. In the town of al-Wasit governors not given trait ruler/caliph of the city al-Wasit.Try it yourself and see the play . Just put any commander and he will not let trait in this city.

In the city of Rouen for the British , too, is not given Traits . But it seems Gercog have already written about it.
    Last edited by BuTAJIuK; May 23, 2015 at 09:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BuTAJIuK View Post
    Yeah, but written all periods
    Huh? I don't understand what you mean here.

Quote Originally Posted by BuTAJIuK View Post

No, they're Skirmisher cavalry. Skirmishers are using short-ranged aimed shots. Missile are using long-ranged volley fire.
    The Turkish horse archers are intended for short-ranged hit-and-run attacks.
    The Fari horse archers would be an example for Missile cavalry.

Quote Originally Posted by PerXX View Post
    Huh? I don't understand what you mean here.
    He's complaining that they're marked in the custom battle menu for "all" periods....

I thought skirmishers - it is only throwers javelin mens.

I am played for Novgorod, written logs in error. I play up to about 1215 .

09:53:29.750 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11992, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt: label_unit referenced non-existent unit
    09:53:29.750 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <label_unit>, at line 11993, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    label_unit referenced non-existent unit
    09:53:29.765 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11995, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a3u19'.
    09:53:29.765 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <define_unit_group>, at line 11995, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    Error in battle script command 'define_unit_group': invalid unit label 'a3u20'.
    10:13:44.343 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <console_command>, at line 6363, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    diplomatic_stance teutonic_order lithuania neutral
    err: diplomatic_stance stance unknown

10:13:44.437 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <console_command>, at line 6083, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    diplomatic_stance papal_states lithuania neutral

10:21:31.953 [game.script] [always] Germanicu5 ReallyBadAI v5.7 Running. Please upload log and savegames when reporting battle CTDs for SS.
    10:23:45.437 [game.script] [always] Germanicu5 ReallyBadAI v5.7 Running. Please upload log and savegames when reporting battle CTDs for SS.
    11:05:52.812 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <console_command>, at line 5384, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    diplomatic_stance england lithuania neutral

11:12:59.140 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <console_command>, at line 5453, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    diplomatic_stance portugal lithuania neutral

11:28:43.656 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <console_command>, at line 5453, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    diplomatic_stance portugal lithuania neutral

11:29:55.484 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <console_command>, at line 6783, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    diplomatic_stance rum teutonic_order neutral

11:42:15.781 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <console_command>, at line 5803, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    diplomatic_stance denmark lithuania neutral

11:46:37.843 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <console_command>, at line 7203, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    diplomatic_stance egypt teutonic_order neutral

11:58:32.937 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <console_command>, at line 6083, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    diplomatic_stance papal_states lithuania neutral

12:18:04.921 [data.invalid] [error] BATTLE_MAP_AREAS unhandled situation : See Charlie

12:23:30.937 [game.script] [always] Germanicu5 ReallyBadAI v5.7 Running. Please upload log and savegames when reporting battle CTDs for SS.

Last edited by BuTAJIuK; May 25, 2015 at 01:41 PM.

Miles

Noticed this, also to buta heavy cav can use bows as a secondary weapon.

@Butajuk: Those errors in the log are known and well, tolerated.. To be really honest, I know what's "causing" them but I have no clue why they appear and they don't seem to influence the game.

Serbian general, a man without a face:

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

@ Gercog, this is strange because in my game, I don't have this problem. Also my general looks different. Have you changed the model?
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Some oddities from cross-bows . Some stick and stones and sticks from them..About the fact that he wrote Gercog - I checked. I'm all right , and in the campaign and custom battle.

Something with textures mouted sergeants and face too. I personally do not touch.

And about the fact that Lifhtrasir doing animation. What is animation ? You first incredible amount of bug fix , and then only to invent animation !!!!!

Dead zone. The tower which there is no chance the region .

At this mine can not put a merchant that he was selling .

The city is not given Qus Retenue "emir of Qus".

Play for Egypt ( the Fatimids ) departed the game with an error log here .In the 100 turn.
    14:11:15.875 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE214:11:15.875 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Feb 25 2008 version development ===
    14:11:15.875 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    14:11:15.875 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    14:11:15.875 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    14:11:15.875 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    14:11:15.875 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    14:11:15.875 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    14:11:38.093 [game.script] [always] Germanicu5 ReallyBadAI v5.7 Running. Please upload log and savegames when reporting battle CTDs for SS.
    14:18:24.375 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <console_command>, at line 6013, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    diplomatic_stance venice lithuania neutral

14:23:19.921 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <console_command>, at line 6363, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    diplomatic_stance teutonic_order lithuania neutral

14:27:57.296 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <console_command>, at line 6433, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    diplomatic_stance lithuania teutonic_order neutral

14:33:17.171 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.And hung out en 100 turn..
    Last edited by BuTAJIuK; June 06, 2015 at 07:08 AM.

Blog Entries

The crossbow issue is due to the animations. The models from GeMiNi][SaNDy use the Banzaï animations. They requiere a real string in 3D. That's basically what you see. It should be ok when I'm done with the animations.

I'll check that unit without a face.

Regarding animations, that's something we were thinking about for a long time. We're convinced that it will be a great addition to SSHIP. Looking from the bright side, as I have to check most of the units, these kind of issues with textures and such should be corrected.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Foederatus

I think animations are important to make the game look good, realistic, and probably also to help balance things, as from what I understand, animations and their properties (speed, delay, etc.) directly impact a unit's combat performance, so sorting them out sounds like an important (and labour-intensive!) step.

Anyway, it also sounds like implementing these animations will help fix a bunch of little bugs, so it's a double win!

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    @ Gercog, this is strange because in my game, I don't have this problem. Also my general looks different. Have you changed the model?
    No, I did not change their model. you Check it in campaign battle not custom right?

Quote Originally Posted by Gercog View Post
    No, I did not change their model. you Check it in campaign battle not custom right?
    Gercog. I tested this in the campaign and custom battle. There's nothing . Maybe it's because you unpacked using "winrar"? It is necessary to decompress using "7z".

Lifthrasir see post # 481 I updated it.

In my game the end turn button is off the edge of the screen,as the box where is it is too small to fit everything in,which makes it rather hard to play the game. I've tried to take a screenshot of the problem but it comes out as a black screen. How do I go about fixing this issue?

Blog Entries

May be a silly question but have you tried to change the game video settings?

May be a silly question but have you tried to change the game video settings?
    I have, It doesn't make any difference whatsoever.

Blog Entries

Without a screenshot, unfortunately, it doesn't help. I suggest that you download and install Fraps. It can be used for free and you'll be able to take screenshots.

Can you also post your config files (M2TW and SS6.3)?
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; June 08, 2015 at 02:19 AM.

Without a screenshot, unfortunately, it doesn't help. I suggest that you download and install Fraps. It can be used for free and you'll be able to take screenshots.

Can you also post your config files (M2TW and SS6.3)?
    Seeing that it kept failing my attempts to upload the config files 3 times in a row, I put them on to Dropbox. instead. the link is https://www.dropbox.com/s/89pxqt6z14...onfig.xml?dl=0
    I also posted the system.log file at dropbox at https://www.dropbox.com/s/5qzigw2u3j...m.log.txt?dl=0 and I can't find a config file for ss6.3 for some reason.

As Fraps doesnt allow me to post images in a recognized format unless I register I used Dropbox for the screenshot as well,the link is https://www.dropbox.com/s/zo4nsng72e34xz2/kingdoms%202015-06-08%2019-32-53-02.bmp?dl=0

Blog Entries

In your SS6.3 folder, you should find a file named default.cfg. That's the one.

For Fraps, just make the screenshot. You should get a .bmp file. Then open with Paint and you should be able to convert it as a .jpg file by using the function "save as" and selcting the .jpg format.

I'll have a look at your files tonight as I can do that from work (not allowed to have access to Dropbox).