Thread: Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Default Re: Bugs Reports & Technical Help

DaGrenadier the persian spearmen that are silver surfers - to what faction do they belong ? That was a problem that was fixed some time ago..

@Gigantus: Yes, I did this step 5 once more, with no effect. But this is the same with method 2 of the video in question...

kostic's Avatar Domesticus

Indeed, in the last version of the mod (beta 098 of September 25), there are still some silver surfers but Persian spearmen are no longer mentioned by Bovi's checker.

Libertus

the silver surfers belong to the seljuq empire

Henry X's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus View Post
    if FactionReligion islam

That's never going to work as 'if' only works with 'I_xyz' conditions. It's however not the reason for the crash, for that you require a trace log.
    I understood some of these words!

Quote Originally Posted by Jurand of Cracow View Post
    @Henry V:
    First, thanks for drawing our attention to this issue - it's worth to fix it.
    Second, as @Gigantus said, this is not a source of the crash.
    Third, changes in the script.txt are not save-compatible, they'd not change anything in your current game.
    Fourth, maybe you'd be a "willing modder" and provide a movie for some other cities (.bik format) B-)
    I'll have a look at the autosave, but if you'd have a normal save, it'd be better (some people reported problems with autosave).
    Unfortunately I don't have a regular save; one of the messages at the start of the campaign said to use autosave. Coming from .94 this version sees much more prone to CTDs, but it'll probably be pretty darn good once that's fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by Belovèse View Post
    @stefdim7: did you try the solutions posted a few posts above? From what I now this error is not related to the mod.

@Berk: thanks for the reports, we'll indeed have to look into that.
    EDIT: I fixed the text displayed for nordic diplomats.

@Henry X, @jurand and @gig: I actually fixed this FactionReligion condition a while back, but I haven't updated the 0.97 download. I'll have to do it!
    Well shucks. I reckon get on that haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Jung was right View Post
    We just don't get films which accurately portray military decision making like Dr. Strangelove anymore these days.

Things I've found playing 0.98:

- Ruthenian Archers missing model (Silver Surfers).
    - Levy javelinmen (Spain) secondary weapon is a sword, but they use spear animation, so I guess they got bonus vs cav also.
    - "Waning Faith" and "Growing Faith" traits simultaneously in Cardinal
    - "Brave" and "Faltering Courage" traits, in same General
    - "Religious" and "Strictly Religious" in a General (Not sure about this one, is it redundant?)

Hey there people. Playing on august version, I noticed that if you try to build those named cathedrals in Wien and Speyer (keiserdom and stephansdom), after a turn it stops building them. Something similar as happened when building mines a long while ago. Can I also suggest you regularly update the links for 098beta in the download section. You would probably get a lot of feedback from players, if you always had the latest version to download. It would also make me happy if I didn't have to send personal messages for newer versions every so often Tnx guys, SSHIP is awesome

Foederatus

Where can I get a copy of the latest 98 beta. I'm keen to start a new campaign and see how the changes compare.

Foederatus

In my last campaign Georgia .97 Patch H I noticed barracks don't give any law bonus. I assume that was a known issue, it certainly slowed down progress as most home cities required a general to maintain order or some heave troop build up, Gallows and lots of exterminations to keep captured cities under control etc. All my generals ended up making Genghis look like a boy scout! Different game play but Chivalry wasn't even an option.

Hello, I have two broken saves to share:

crashsaves.rar

The first one will crash every time I win this battle but will not crash if I lose or if I withdraw. I think it is due to the army of the Papal States being there and wanting to capture the settlement as well. The second one crashes when it is Lithuania's turn to play.

Oh and sorry for the double post but I forgot to say: I'm playing 0.9.7.

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Quote Originally Posted by Camaloux View Post
    Hello, I have two broken saves to share:

crashsaves.rar

The first one will crash every time I win this battle but will not crash if I lose or if I withdraw. I think it is due to the army of the Papal States being there and wanting to capture the settlement as well. The second one crashes when it is Lithuania's turn to play.
    the first one - you're probably right.

the second one: yeah, the lithuania crash is there indeed
    Code:
    22:30:36.185 [data.transgression] [info] Applied transgression TC_FLEE_INVASION from transgressor faction 16AB6554 against faction 16AB7F0822:30:36.195 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0055b_T_Invasion_Flee> fired
    22:30:36.195 [data.transgression] [info] Applied transgression TC_FLEE_INVASION from transgressor faction 16AB6554 against faction 16AB7F08
    22:30:36.205 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0055b_T_Invasion_Flee> fired
    22:30:36.205 [data.transgression] [info] Applied transgression TC_FLEE_INVASION from transgressor faction 16AB6554 against faction 16AB7F08
    22:30:36.215 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0055b_T_Invasion_Flee> fired
    22:30:36.215 [data.transgression] [info] Applied transgression TC_FLEE_INVASION from transgressor faction 16AB6554 against faction 16AB7F08
    22:30:36.224 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0055b_T_Invasion_Flee> fired
    22:30:36.224 [data.transgression] [info] Applied transgression TC_FLEE_INVASION from transgressor faction 16AB6554 against faction 16AB7F08
    22:30:36.232 [game.script.trigger] [trace] Trigger <0055b_T_Invasion_Flee> fired
    22:30:36.233 [data.transgression] [info] Applied transgression TC_FLEE_INVASION from transgressor faction 16AB6554 against faction 16AB7F08
    22:30:36.665 [bink] [debug] [data/fmv/faction/minor_win.bik]Pause on
    22:30:36.665 [bink] [debug] [data/fmv/faction/minor_win.bik]Pause on
    22:30:37.100 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.
    btw, a Great Papal State Empire :-) not anymore possible in 098 as the behaviour of the pope has been changed.

Quote Originally Posted by FragBait View Post
    In my last campaign Georgia .97 Patch H I noticed barracks don't give any law bonus. I assume that was a known issue, it certainly slowed down progress as most home cities required a general to maintain order or some heave troop build up, Gallows and lots of exterminations to keep captured cities under control etc. All my generals ended up making Genghis look like a boy scout! Different game play but Chivalry wasn't even an option.
    First level of the barracks in the city do not provide Law, but the higher ones, and all in a castle they do. I think it's because at the very low level of population is very easy to keep a settlement calm. But you might be right, maybe both should... need to reflect.
    Thanks for the hint about extermination - we need to solve this somehow so that it's not such a superior option.

Quote Originally Posted by Waluk View Post
    Hey there people. Playing on august version, I noticed that if you try to build those named cathedrals in Wien and Speyer (keiserdom and stephansdom), after a turn it stops building them. Something similar as happened when building mines a long while ago.
    Thanks, Waluk - this means that the code below doesn't work, perhaps because "event_counter faction_turn_catholic 1" changes every turn.

@Belo, this is for you...

Code:
        wonder_speyer_cathedral1 city requires factions { northern_european, poland, hungary, southern_european, } and event_counter faction_turn_catholic 1 and building_present_min_level builders builders3 and hidden_resource hre and hidden_resource river and hidden_resource unique2 and not hidden_resource hanse or event_counter dummy 1    {
          capability
          {
            happiness_bonus bonus 1 requires factions { northern_european, hungary, poland, southern_european, }
            law_bonus bonus -1 requires factions { middle_eastern, lithuania, cumans, } and not event_counter is_the_player 1    ; AI never destroys buildings so it would suffer
            income_bonus bonus -50        
          }
          material stone
          construction  6
          cost  6000
          settlement_min city
          upgrades
          {
          wonder_speyer_cathedral2
          }
        }
    Quote Originally Posted by Sindathar View Post
    - "Waning Faith" and "Growing Faith" traits simultaneously in Cardinal
    - "Brave" and "Faltering Courage" traits, in same General
    - "Religious" and "Strictly Religious" in a General (Not sure about this one, is it redundant?)
    I'll look into all three.
    first two shouldn't happen, or rather: shouldn't linger longer than 1 turn (there cleaning houses for these antitratis)
    Religious and Strictly Religious may be two different traits - but I haven't actually fixed religious traits.
    Last edited by Jurand of Cracow; October 05, 2021 at 03:57 PM.

I'll look into all three.
    first two shouldn't happen, or rather: shouldn't linger longer than 1 turn (there cleaning houses for these antitratis).
    Now that you mention it, I just got "Respect his father" and disrespect in a Prince, but when I passed turn they seem to have cancelled each other, both.

About Lithuania crash: it is strange to see that much TC_FLEE_INVASION in that little time, maybe it's the source of the crash. Try lifting fog of war and following AI movements? The related trigger shown in the log is pretty harmless, source must be elsewhere.

About strictly religious, it is indeed a different trait, maybe he's not needed?
    Belovèse's Toolbox: export text files to spreadsheet, detailed unit stats
    Stainless Steel Historical Improvement Project (SSHIP) team member.
    Mini-mods: diplomacy and relation/reputation - detailled unit stats

Hello. I started playing this mod with 098 and I started a campaign with Portugal VH/VH and I already can't progress. I might be in turn 14 or something, Coimbra gets attacked by Moors, I decide to sally out and meet them, I win the battle and when the game tries to load into campaign map again, it crashes, always. So I can't progress anymore. I thought I read on the popups that Battle crashes don't happen.

Here is my log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6hha3l9xycpzda5/full.log?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by Filnisius View Post
    Hello. I started playing this mod with 098 and I started a campaign with Portugal VH/VH and I already can't progress. I might be in turn 14 or something, Coimbra gets attacked by Moors, I decide to sally out and meet them, I win the battle and when the game tries to load into campaign map again, it crashes, always. So I can't progress anymore. I thought I read on the popups that Battle crashes don't happen.

Here is my log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6hha3l9xycpzda5/full.log?dl=0
    nothing meaningful to my understanding in the log:
    Code:
    10:54:12.017 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/models_strat/textures/crossed_swords.tga.dds,,not found10:54:12.018 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/localized.pack,data/models_strat/textures/crossed_swords.tga.dds,,not found
    10:54:12.018 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_1.pack,data/models_strat/textures/crossed_swords.tga.dds,4224
    10:54:12.018 [system.io] [info] open:   found data/models_strat/textures/crossed_swords.tga.dds (from: packs/data_1.pack)
    10:54:12.018 [system.io] [trace] pack data(),,data/models_strat/textures/crossed_swords.tga.dds,,,4224
    10:54:12.018 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/models_strat/textures/crossed_swords.tga.dds,,,-4224
    10:54:12.018 [system.io] [info] exists:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/strat_flag.tga (from: C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    10:54:12.018 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/strat_flag.tga.dds,87536
    10:54:12.018 [system.io] [info] open:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/strat_flag.tga.dds (from: C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    10:54:12.019 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/navy_julii.tga
    10:54:12.019 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/banners/navy_julii.tga.dds,,not found
    10:54:12.019 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_0.pack,data/banners/navy_julii.tga.dds,16512
    10:54:12.019 [system.io] [info] open:   found data/banners/navy_julii.tga.dds (from: packs/data_0.pack)
    10:54:12.019 [system.io] [trace] pack data(),,data/banners/navy_julii.tga.dds,,,16512
    10:54:12.020 [system.io] [trace] pack close,,data/banners/navy_julii.tga.dds,,,-16512
    10:54:12.020 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/strat_flag.tga
    10:54:12.020 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/strat_flag.tga.dds,87536
    10:54:12.020 [system.io] [info] open:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/strat_flag.tga.dds (from: C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    10:54:12.021 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/symbols1.tga
    10:54:12.021 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/symbols1.tga.dds,22000
    10:54:12.021 [system.io] [info] open:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/symbols1.tga.dds (from: C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    10:54:12.021 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/symbols2.tga
    10:54:12.021 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/symbols2.tga.dds,22000
    10:54:12.021 [system.io] [info] open:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/symbols2.tga.dds (from: C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    10:54:12.022 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/symbols3.tga
    10:54:12.022 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/symbols3.tga.dds,22000
    10:54:12.022 [system.io] [info] open:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/symbols3.tga.dds (from: C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    10:54:12.022 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/symbols4.tga
    10:54:12.022 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/symbols4.tga.dds,22000
    10:54:12.022 [system.io] [info] open:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/symbols4.tga.dds (from: C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    10:54:12.022 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/symbols5.tga
    10:54:12.023 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/symbols5.tga.dds,22000
    10:54:12.023 [system.io] [info] open:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/symbols5.tga.dds (from: C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    10:54:12.023 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/symbols6.tga
    10:54:12.023 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/symbols6.tga.dds,22000
    10:54:12.023 [system.io] [info] open:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/symbols6.tga.dds (from: C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    10:54:12.026 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/symbols7.tga
    10:54:12.026 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/symbols7.tga.dds,22000
    10:54:12.026 [system.io] [info] open:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/symbols7.tga.dds (from: C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    10:54:12.027 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/symbols8.tga
    10:54:12.027 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/symbols8.tga.dds,22000
    10:54:12.027 [system.io] [info] open:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/symbols8.tga.dds (from: C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    10:54:12.027 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/symbols9.tga
    10:54:12.027 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/symbols9.tga.dds,22000
    10:54:12.027 [system.io] [info] open:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/symbols9.tga.dds (from: C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    10:54:12.027 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/symbols10.tga
    10:54:12.028 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/symbols10.tga.dds,22000
    10:54:12.028 [system.io] [info] open:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/banners/symbols10.tga.dds (from: C:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    10:54:12.134 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.
    can you upload the save?

well, I think we don't claim that the battle crashes don't happen, but that the between-turns are more frequent. given that we do modify units' models, they're possible to occur.

{INFO_ON_INFOS_BODY} Welcome to the version 0.98 of the mod\n Stainless Steel Historical Improvement Project\n\nThe SSHIP is meant to be a "difficult" mod: little money, problems with loyalty of generals, high unrest in the settlements, bad reputation, aggressive AI factions, and many other hurdless for the player.\n\nAt the higher campaign difficulties there are new mechanics that may be difficult to understand and use efficiently without reading explanations. These new aspects of the mod - and also some of the old game engine features - will be explained in the information windows popping-out like this one. They will appear over a few first dozens of turns thus making you getting or refreshing your understanding the details of the game. Take note that much information is included in the traits' descriptions. Of course, you may also ignore those windows and learn the mod by trial-and-error!\n\nThis version of the SSHIP is quite fleshed out but contains a few bugs prompting crashes. They happen usually between the turns so the best way to play it out is to save your campaign at the end of each turn. We hope that your experience from playing should be better than from playing the previous versions (0.95-7 or 0.92). There are, admitedly, still areas that need to get improved. If you want to know where the weaknesses lie, one of the pop-out windows that will follow lists the unfished and problematic issues.
    {INFO_TECHNICAL_CTDS_BODY}\nCTDs (crashes to desktop) may occur from time to time in the current build of the SSHIP. This is not the final version of the mod. We will find the last bugs prompting these crashes in the future. For now, we recommend that you make a save after each turn and keep them on (do not overwrite). If you do experience a crash, reload for the save. In many cases the sequence of events will not be exactly the same, and the crash will not happen again (especially, if you move back by a few turns). As a matter of fact, many scripts are coded with an element of randomness just to make it possible for game to go in another direction after a reload.\n\nGiven that is has been observed that crashes happen after long hours of playing the Medieval 2 (due to the memory overflow), sometimes shutting down the computer (not hibernating) may have an impact.\n\nMany players have played the mod for 300+ turns (and one even 550 turns with version 097G) so it is definitely possible to have a long campaign. If you experience a persistent crash (the one you cannot move ahead after re-loads), post your SAVE file on the TWC webpage. It will help developers to find the bug and devise a fix for you, if such is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Filnisius View Post
    also got an instant crash.
    pffff, no idea what does it mean...
    Code:
    15:43:07.263 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/SSHIP_098/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing15:43:07.263 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/SSHIP_098/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga,184700
    15:43:07.263 [system.io] [info] open:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga (from: D:\Gry\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    15:43:07.275 [system.io] [info] exists:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/base/map.rwm (from: D:\Gry\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    15:43:07.275 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_fog.tga
    15:43:07.275 [system.io] [info] exists:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/base/map_fog.tga (from: D:\Gry\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    15:43:07.275 [system.io] [trace] file open,,13F4D2E8,1767369
    15:43:07.276 [system.io] [info] open:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/base/map_fog.tga (from: D:\Gry\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    15:43:07.302 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_regions.txt
    15:43:07.302 [system.io] [info] exists:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/base/descr_regions.txt (from: D:\Gry\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    15:43:07.303 [system.io] [info] exists:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/text/imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names.txt (from: D:\Gry\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    15:43:07.303 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_regions_and_settlement_name_lookup.txt
    15:43:07.303 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_regions_and_settlement_name_lookup.txt.strings.bin
    15:43:07.303 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_regions_and_settlement_name_lookup.txt
    15:43:07.304 [system.io] [trace] file open,,1709AD00,23450
    15:43:07.304 [system.io] [info] open:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/text/imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names.txt.strings.bin (from: D:\Gry\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    15:43:07.304 [system.io] [trace] file open,,1CE50EE0,41835
    15:43:07.304 [system.io] [info] open:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/base/descr_regions.txt (from: D:\Gry\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    15:43:07.306 [system.io] [trace] file open,,13F4D2E8,12239546
    15:43:07.306 [system.io] [info] open:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/base/map.rwm (from: D:\Gry\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    15:43:07.358 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/custom_tiles_db.txt
    15:43:07.359 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_sounds_music_types.txt
    15:43:07.359 [system.io] [info] exists:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/base/descr_sounds_music_types.txt (from: D:\Gry\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    15:43:07.359 [system.io] [trace] file open,,156CFC10,4803
    15:43:07.359 [system.io] [info] open:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/base/descr_sounds_music_types.txt (from: D:\Gry\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    15:43:07.361 [system.io] [info] exists:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_faction_movies.xml (from: D:\Gry\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    15:43:07.361 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_faction_movies.xml,6198
    15:43:07.361 [system.io] [info] open:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_faction_movies.xml (from: D:\Gry\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    15:43:07.364 [system.io] [trace] file open,,1D1E0830,734460
    15:43:07.364 [system.io] [info] open:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/text/historic_events.txt.strings.bin (from: D:\Gry\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    15:43:07.365 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_disasters.txt
    15:43:07.366 [system.io] [info] exists:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/base/descr_disasters.txt (from: D:\Gry\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    15:43:07.366 [system.io] [trace] file open,,1CE50E68,1566
    15:43:07.366 [system.io] [info] open:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/base/descr_disasters.txt (from: D:\Gry\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    15:43:07.372 [data.invalid] [error] Building load failed as id 'farms' not recognised...

15:43:07.372 [data.invalid] [error] Building load failed as id 'farms' not recognised...

15:43:07.373 [data.invalid] [error] Building load failed as id 'farms' not recognised...

15:43:07.373 [data.invalid] [error] Building load failed as id 'farms' not recognised...

15:43:07.374 [data.invalid] [error] Building load failed as id 'farms' not recognised...

15:43:07.374 [data.invalid] [error] Building load failed as id 'farms' not recognised...

15:43:07.375 [data.invalid] [error] Building load failed as id 'farms' not recognised...

15:43:07.375 [data.invalid] [error] Building load failed as id 'farms' not recognised...

15:43:07.376 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

also got an instant crash.
    pffff, no idea what does it mean...
    Code:
    15:43:07.263 [system.io] [warning] open: mods/SSHIP_098/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing15:43:07.263 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/SSHIP_098/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga,184700
    15:43:07.263 [system.io] [info] open:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga (from: D:\Gry\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    15:43:07.275 [system.io] [info] exists:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/base/map.rwm (from: D:\Gry\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    15:43:07.275 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/map_fog.tga
    15:43:07.275 [system.io] [info] exists:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/base/map_fog.tga (from: D:\Gry\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    15:43:07.275 [system.io] [trace] file open,,13F4D2E8,1767369
    15:43:07.276 [system.io] [info] open:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/base/map_fog.tga (from: D:\Gry\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    15:43:07.302 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_regions.txt
    15:43:07.302 [system.io] [info] exists:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/base/descr_regions.txt (from: D:\Gry\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    15:43:07.303 [system.io] [info] exists:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/text/imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names.txt (from: D:\Gry\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    15:43:07.303 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_regions_and_settlement_name_lookup.txt.strings.bin
    15:43:07.304 [system.io] [trace] file open,,1709AD00,23450
    15:43:07.304 [system.io] [info] open:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/text/imperial_campaign_regions_and_settlement_names.txt.strings.bin (from: D:\Gry\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    15:43:07.304 [system.io] [trace] file open,,1CE50EE0,41835
    15:43:07.304 [system.io] [info] open:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/base/descr_regions.txt (from: D:\Gry\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    15:43:07.306 [system.io] [trace] file open,,13F4D2E8,12239546
    15:43:07.306 [system.io] [info] open:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/base/map.rwm (from: D:\Gry\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    15:43:07.358 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/custom_tiles_db.txt
    15:43:07.359 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_sounds_music_types.txt
    15:43:07.359 [system.io] [info] exists:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/base/descr_sounds_music_types.txt (from: D:\Gry\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    15:43:07.359 [system.io] [trace] file open,,156CFC10,4803
    15:43:07.359 [system.io] [info] open:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/base/descr_sounds_music_types.txt (from: D:\Gry\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    15:43:07.361 [system.io] [info] exists:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_faction_movies.xml (from: D:\Gry\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    15:43:07.361 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_faction_movies.xml,6198
    15:43:07.361 [system.io] [info] open:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_faction_movies.xml (from: D:\Gry\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    15:43:07.364 [system.io] [trace] file open,,1D1E0830,734460
    15:43:07.364 [system.io] [info] open:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/text/historic_events.txt.strings.bin (from: D:\Gry\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    15:43:07.365 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/descr_disasters.txt
    15:43:07.366 [system.io] [info] exists:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/base/descr_disasters.txt (from: D:\Gry\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    15:43:07.366 [system.io] [trace] file open,,1CE50E68,1566
    15:43:07.366 [system.io] [info] open:   found mods/SSHIP_098/data/world/maps/base/descr_disasters.txt (from: D:\Gry\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)

15:43:07.376 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.
    So is there anything I can do? Or is this mod very unstable?

I don't think it's possible to do anything from this save. If you've got a previous save, then yes.
    The mod is not very unstable (at least not as it was like one year ago), but it's work in progress, crashes happen, and deadly crashes occur. It's why it's advised to make save after each turn, as there's much of stochastic elements in the script and after a reload from an older save one usually can move on.