Page 21 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627282930314671121 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Default Re: SSHIP - Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Quote Originally Posted by trooper007 View Post
    Hey there! I have Win7 64bit, Stainless steel 6.4 works fine. UAC isn't turned off though (just looked, gonna turn off oops) Does UAC really affect the game because I installed the mod withought problem and I am the Admin. I have the regular version of MTW 2.
    What's is that about the config file for??
    Yes, UAC really affect the game. Win7 always create a temporary folder and any changes into the original folder doesn't appear then!
    I running also Win7 64-bit with 32 GB RAM ... turning off the UAC for the SEGA folder would be help here.
    Here is a guide to do it in the correct way ...
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...th-Pictures%29

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    I've check mine and it is there. Anybody else with that "bug" about the ports?
    I noticed the same problem!
    The night was so black, as we planned to attack!

2D Artwork - Coder

Default Re: Crash to Desktop Upon Selecting "Custom Battle"

Hi,

i haven't noticed something like this before!
    System.log doesn't really help here ... will check it out later today by running a custom battle and will inform you asap.
    The night was so black, as we planned to attack!

2D Artwork - Coder

Lifthrasir's Avatar A Clockwork Orange
    Content Staff Moderation Mentor

Blog Entries

Please, post this kind of post in the "Bug Report & Technical Help" thread. We're trying to keep all issues together and this subforum as "clean" as possible.

I've never encountered that kind of CTD. Does it happen straight when you launch the game, select "single player" and then "custom battle" or have already played a campaign before the custom battle? If yes, that's something known. You need to leave the game and to launch it again. For an unknown reason, a CTD happens if you go from campaign to custom battle or if you do the contrary.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, of the Imperial House of Hader

CMS Blogger Award medal poll up. Vote for your favorite.

Okay.. Might be that I forget to add my adjusted port models to the game in the last patch...

Heres what it looks like for me:

I'll get that fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by MWY View Post
    Okay.. Might be that I forget to add my adjusted port models to the game in the last patch...

I'll get that fixed.
    Can you to lay out your fix? it is very annoying this bug

jurcek1987's Avatar Domesticus

Playing as ERE, after a battle against the Serbs, my general got "Dislikes Orthodox" trait.

and also some serbian units as spear militia or crossbowmen militia,for example have a diffeent model(crossbowmen have teutonic model and spear militia have a hungarian model)
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

Blog Entries

Yes, Serbia needs to be checked. As Serbia replaced the Teutonic Order in SSHIP, some entries haven't been corrected among the files.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, of the Imperial House of Hader

another thing that I see that is not realistic and historical models are generals factions both in battle and on the map , may be the year 1150 that they carry full armor and always have the same generic model for all factions ( European )
    for example is very improper for the guard of General Norwegians are royal hirdsmen and their generals overall have full armour(about year 1500) or anything resembling his bodyguards
    THE MORE YOU SWEAT NOW,
    THE LESS YOU BLEED IN BATTLE!!!

Sign the petition to remove hardcoded limits for M2TW

Pisa is using Islamic audio files. I'm slinging Cardinals around in the name of Allah

Quote Originally Posted by DavidtheDuke View Post
    Pisa is using Islamic audio files. I'm slinging Cardinals around in the name of Allah
    From the installation guide in the download thread:

4.a) If you have an English version, delete the idx and dat files in the SS6.3/data/sounds/ folder. The game will regenerate them. If you're still have an German accent and you're called "my Kaiser", download and install the 2nd soundfix made by MWY and delete the idx and dat files in the SS6.3/data/sounds/ folder.

4.b) If you don't have an English version, install the sound fix in the SS6.3/data/ folder and then delete the .idx and .dat files in the SS6.3/data/sounds/ folder.If you're still have an German accent and you're called "my Kaiser", download and install the 2nd soundfix made by MWY and delete the idx and dat files in the SS6.3/data/sounds/ folder.
    Play the game!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by j.a.luna View Post
    another thing that I see that is not realistic and historical models are generals factions both in battle and on the map , may be the year 1150 that they carry full armor and always have the same generic model for all factions ( European )
    for example is very improper for the guard of General Norwegians are royal hirdsmen and their generals overall have full armour(about year 1500) or anything resembling his bodyguards
    Yes, that's another point that we need to work on.

Quote Originally Posted by PerXX View Post
    From the installation guide in the download thread:

4.a) If you have an English version, delete the idx and dat files in the SS6.3/data/sounds/ folder. The game will regenerate them. If you're still have an German accent and you're called "my Kaiser", download and install the 2nd soundfix made by MWY and delete the idx and dat files in the SS6.3/data/sounds/ folder.

4.b) If you don't have an English version, install the sound fix in the SS6.3/data/ folder and then delete the .idx and .dat files in the SS6.3/data/sounds/ folder.If you're still have an German accent and you're called "my Kaiser", download and install the 2nd soundfix made by MWY and delete the idx and dat files in the SS6.3/data/sounds/ folder.
    Play the game!
    FIXED! thanks, and NOTE TO FUTURE ALL SELVES: Read the entire instructions!

Thanks.

The heads of the project , I appeal to you , as I have found a mistake in the game , namely the building under the name " Tavern ."

Look , I want to build a tavern. And I have a little heart health.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

And when ordering a tavern , then there is another heart , then there is a tavern gives you health.

Strange is not it? Since the description of the tavern a word about the health of the population. It gives only schate law , and 1% of the population (growth )

I play for France . The first move .

It's showing you the tendency of your settlement. Since the inn, which exists currently, gives you -5% health, gets replaced by the tavern, which loses the -5% health reduction, it's shown as a plus of 5% health.

It's showing you the tendency of your settlement. Since the inn, which exists currently, gives you -5% health, gets replaced by the tavern, which loses the -5% health reduction, it's shown as a plus of 5% health.
    Yes, but there is no description of the tavern word about health, happiness, and there is only the law . as well as population growth.

Obviously yes, because the 5% health reduction is from the Inn.

Obviously yes, because the 5% health reduction is from the Inn.
    Yeah, but then you have to write to this building, it gives + 5 % health . And that was not written.

No it doesnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    Please, post this kind of post in the "Bug Report & Technical Help" thread. We're trying to keep all issues together and this subforum as "clean" as possible.

I've never encountered that kind of CTD. Does it happen straight when you launch the game, select "single player" and then "custom battle" or have already played a campaign before the custom battle? If yes, that's something known. You need to leave the game and to launch it again. For an unknown reason, a CTD happens if you go from campaign to custom battle or if you do the contrary.
    Hmm. I'll give that a try when I can. Further, I'll post in the correct thread in the future: you have my apologies.