Page 14 of 305 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617181920212223243964114 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Default Re: SSHIP - Bugs Reports & Technical Help

plz its been several hours, noone can tell me whats wrong? how could it be fixed?

Found it. There was one minor error in the modeldb file.

To fix it, copy this file into your data/unit_models folder and overwrite.

http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/51923651/file.html

yesh! thanky very much, it works now, it loaded to the battle map and my forces fought the enemy with great courage and honour!

"Shmell... You know that Napalm shmell? Shmells like.... victory!" XD

Quote Originally Posted by MWY View Post
    Found it. There was one minor error in the modeldb file.

To fix it, copy this file into your data/unit_models folder and overwrite.

http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/51923651/file.html
    This fix is for all?

hi

a few things to report about a siege battle in Ultrecht settlement, playing as the French vs HRE.

1 - I actually played this battle twice because first time i got a CTD, was going to post the log and stuff but i just decided to retry because I've read somewhere that "random crashes do happen even in vanilla", so one should try to replay a battle to see if the error happens again i guess, and so i did. Moving on...

2 - Amongst the various units that HRE had defending the town i noticed one unit of Spearmen Sargeants with 183 men O_o How is this possible? Spearmen Sargents allways had 151 or 153 men per unit so far as i know. I mean, i actually would like for Spearmen Sargents to be able to have 200 men per unit to better rival bysantin and muslim spear units but is this a bug or is there a way to increase unit size with a building or something?

3 - Approaching the end of the battle my main forces were moving towards the central square, i wanted to flank the remaining units, in fact the last standing unit was those 183 spearmen sargents which can hold their ground for quite a long time so i sent 2 units to move to the East gate so then they could make their way to the center from a side street but the issue was... they took for ever! They took for ever to do it because there was something wrong with their move animation and move speed. They were a bit laggy moving and were slower then usual, i mean the very sound of their feet touching the ground wasn't syncronized with the animation or the movement, in fact they were making alot of noise of something that was moving so slow lol.

I am sieging Arles (south of france) and there is a Spearmen Sargents Unit with 214 men! O_o Can someone clarify for me if this is a bug or not? If not what do i have to do to get that unit size? i wanted that too lol

there was an army of spain right in front of my town of bordeaux for several turns, just standing there until it rebel lol. I noticed that the javelin cavalry units did not get replaced by proper rebel units, or so i assumed, because of the unit cards, i was expecting to get a CTD when loading to battle or to see some kind of silver surfers units but i was wrong, the rebels did have javelin cavalry in battle, so the only thing wrong here are the unit cards.

links below to show this:

http://prntscr.com/5ert1h
    http://prntscr.com/5ert60

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Yes, we know. There are several unit cars which need to be done or corrected. Thanks for reporting.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

CTD in battle at Rouen, 3 small armies of france vs 1 army of england

log is in those 2 links:

http://prntscr.com/5evfgf
    http://prntscr.com/5evfl1

im using links because i dont know any sites to upload something, "Wetransfer" maybe, but i dont know which u guys preffer, well anyway log is there hope it works as well. I highlighted the point where the second pritnscreen begins.

Blog Entries

I think you can post your log directly as an attached doc. Anyway, I'll check what you posted.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Please don't forget to fix Lithuanian regular spearman unit,can't play this faction because of them. or atleast tell me how to fix them myself.

Blog Entries

Noted. I'll check them as well.

English archer militia have texture problems: http://prntscr.com/5extof

Blog Entries

@ GenPattonx, do you use G5 really bad AI? If yes, that might be the reason of your CTD mentioned earlier.

Noted with thanks for the archer milita.

ye i unistalled SSHIP and reinstalled again, i think i did have G5 AI

MRENGLISHRULES's Avatar Tiro

Well the crossbowmen's string is still bugged and I get a crash when I assault some castles and when I move my spy into Paris but apart from those its still very fun and a much more stable build compared to last patch.

Blog Entries

Can you post your log when you get a crash, that might help.

Will do. Where might I find this log when it does? This old engine is new to me.
    Last edited by MRENGLISHRULES; December 12, 2014 at 03:38 PM.

Blog Entries

You'll find it in your mod folder. Basically,that's a text file named system.log.
    If you haven't changed the path of the installation, it should be like that: C:/Program Files/SEGA/Medieval II Total War/mods/SS6.3

Crash when I siege Venician capital.
    system.log.txt