Thread: Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Default Re: Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Hi guys, started a campaing as Lithuania, around turn 50-60, i get CTD shortly before it would be my turn again, tried it about 10 times, each time CTD.
    => What i got to do to fix this - if there is a way?

Quote Originally Posted by Belovèse View Post
    The CTD you're experiencing is linked to something else: too much time passed between the last two log entries, and the "script execution error" is related to something completely harmless: the cost of campaigning armies.

Here is a corrected campaign_script. You just have to copy/paste the data folder inside your SSHIP installation (the folder is named SS6.3) and choose "replace" when asked what to do about duplicate files.

Please note that this is not savegame compatible, so you will have to start a new campaign to see the effects of this fix.
    I thank you very much. Let me try this campaign script. New game no problem to me.

Hi all, I am currently playing on Stainless Steel 6.4 and have the original MTW2 installed via Steam. Annoyingly, when I have now gone to capture the settlement and decide whether to Occupy, Sack or Exterminate the settlement an error message then appears stating the below:

Microsoft Visual C + + Runtime Library

Runtime Error
    R6025
    - pure virtual function call

Would anyone know the reason this has happened and how to resolve?

Thanks,

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

Check if this video is helpful, even though it's for Skyrim. Also check this MS link for the latest versions of C++

Yeah I get that runtime r6025 crash too. On byzantine turn 61 I believe. Can't get pass this crash. August version. Have tried updating some DX, checking for win updates (I'm on win7 64), so far crash persists.

Edit: Tnx Gigantus, updating C++ files that are in video description fixed my crash. Seems weird that so many of us had broken c++ though
    Last edited by Waluk; August 27, 2021 at 04:24 AM.

Gigantus's Avatar I am not special - I am a limited edition.
    Patrician Moderator Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Blog Entries

My assumption is that a particular version of C++ may have coding that is incompatible with this old game and that this got fixed in later C++ releases.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus View Post
    My assumption is that a particular version of C++ may have coding that is incompatible with this old game and that this got fixed in later C++ releases.
    Thanks a lot Gig

Quote Originally Posted by Olaszv View Post
    Hi,
    Playing the August 08 patch JoC sent me. Looks like one model for the Byzantine's are missing as when entering a battle with them I get the below error:

In order not to autoresolve the battle I created a copy of the mailed knights mesh file and named it latinikon_lod0.mesh and it worked, I can fight the battle. Obviously the missing 'latinikon_lod0.mesh' will need to be added by the beloved mod-team
    Thanks to your report I fixed a mistake I made when merging all the team's contributions in the last version. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Henara View Post
    Hi guys, started a campaing as Lithuania, around turn 50-60, i get CTD shortly before it would be my turn again, tried it about 10 times, each time CTD.
    => What i got to do to fix this - if there is a way?
    @Henara, can you send us the log and save so we can look into it? Maybe I can get past this CTD and send you back the new save, or find a fix.
    Belovèse's Toolbox: export text files to spreadsheet, detailed unit stats
    Stainless Steel Historical Improvement Project (SSHIP) team member.
    Mini-mods: diplomacy and relation/reputation - detailled unit stats

Quote Originally Posted by Olaszv View Post
    Hi,
    Playing the August 08 patch JoC sent me. Looks like one model for the Byzantine's are missing as when entering a battle with them I get the below error
    Same issue seems to be affecting the "bulgarian mercenary", got the CTD against Hungary:

Code:
    16:07:14.700 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_models/_Units/byzantine_roster/bulgarian_mercenary_lod0.mesh,,not found
    16:07:14.700 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_3.pack,data/unit_models/_Units/byzantine_roster/bulgarian_mercenary_lod0.mesh,,not found
    16:07:14.701 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/_Units/byzantine_roster/bulgarian_mercenary_lod0.mesh is missing
    16:07:14.701 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

Thanks you for the detailed report, here is a fix for this bug.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigantus View Post
    Check if this video is helpful, even though it's for Skyrim. Also check this MS link for the latest versions of C++

Thank you however I am still unfortunately getting the same issue and can't get past this turn in my game

Can you please post your log and save files, so we can see what we can do about it? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Belovèse View Post
    The CTD you're experiencing is linked to something else: too much time passed between the last two log entries, and the "script execution error" is related to something completely harmless: the cost of campaigning armies.

Here is a corrected campaign_script. You just have to copy/paste the data folder inside your SSHIP installation (the folder is named SS6.3) and choose "replace" when asked what to do about duplicate files.

Please note that this is not savegame compatible, so you will have to start a new campaign to see the effects of this fix.
    @Henara: I agree that the game often gets CTD around turn 50 - 60 . I have played several campaigns and usually got deadly CTD during those turn and cannot pass.

@Belovèse: Thank you very much for your fix. My old campaign CTD about "<character_record> is unavailable from event" has not happened yet (It happens at around turn 60's). However, I currently get a new CTD at my turn 55 like this. Please take a look:

17:33:57.159 [game.script] [always] Turn End slave
    17:33:58.485 [game.script] [always] Turn Start abbasid
    17:33:58.500 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <if>, at line 45611, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    <religion> is unavailable from event <>
    when testing <FactionReligion> condition
    17:33:58.501 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <if>, at line 45615, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    17:34:26.903 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

**** Also, in the beginning of the log, I notice this error message to notify the SS team. Does it affect the game to be CTD???

02:22:51.650 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    02:22:51.650 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Aug 3 2007 version bld-medieval2-kingdoms-104 (45562) ===
    02:22:51.650 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    02:22:51.650 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    02:22:51.650 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    02:22:51.650 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    02:22:51.650 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    02:22:51.650 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    02:23:07.178 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt, at line 49119, column 25
    counter value not declared

02:23:07.178 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt, at line 49121, column 26

02:23:07.754 [game.script] [always] Germanicu5 ReallyBadAI v5.7 Running. Please upload log and savegames when reporting battle CTDs for SS.
    02:23:25.378 [game.script] [always] Turn End abbasid
    Last edited by minhnd6789; August 30, 2021 at 02:28 PM.

Nemesis2345's Avatar Semisalis

15:39:11.067 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi.texture
    15:39:11.067 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi.texture,,not found
    15:39:11.067 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_4.pack,data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi.texture,,not found
    15:39:11.067 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi.texture is missing
    15:39:11.067 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi_normal.texture
    15:39:11.067 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi_normal.texture,,not found
    15:39:11.067 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_4.pack,data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi_normal.texture,,not found
    15:39:11.067 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi_normal.texture is missing
    15:39:11.067 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi.texture__unit_models/nikoz/textures/winter/nikossaiz_contaratoi_attach.texture
    15:39:11.067 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi.texture__unit_models/nikoz/textures/winter/nikossaiz_contaratoi_attach.texture
    15:39:11.068 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi.texture__unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikossaiz_contaratoi_attach.texture
    15:39:11.068 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi.texture__unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikossaiz_contaratoi_attach.texture
    15:39:11.068 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi_normal.texture__unit_models/nikoz/textures/winter/nikossaiz_contaratoi_attach_normal.texture
    15:39:11.068 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi_normal.texture__unit_models/nikoz/textures/winter/nikossaiz_contaratoi_attach_normal.texture
    15:39:11.068 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi_normal.texture__unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikossaiz_contaratoi_attach_normal.texture
    15:39:11.068 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi_normal.texture__unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikossaiz_contaratoi_attach_normal.texture
    15:39:11.102 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

I think there is a missing texture for contratoi for the Byzantine Empire

I am using 0.9.8 from 21 august (the one put up in the download thread)
    Last edited by Nemesis2345; August 30, 2021 at 07:46 AM.

Icon4 Re: Bugs Reports & Technical Help

I agree. There is a bug in the Byzantine Empire. The game crashes in the Battle of Angora. I am sharing my saved game and log record below. I've been a "Medieval II: Total War" player for 10 years.
    Game Version: 0.98 (21.08.2021)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...1E?usp=sharing

kostic's Avatar Domesticus

Belovèse forgot my unit files in the August 21 version. He released a version integrating them into the August 28 version here. (At least, I hope this time all my files have been integrated).
    Last edited by kostic; August 31, 2021 at 04:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by minhnd6789 View Post
    @Belovèse: Thank you very much for your fix. My old campaign CTD about "<character_record> is unavailable from event" has not happened yet (It happens at around turn 60's). However, I currently get a new CTD at my turn 55 like this. Please take a look:
    17:33:58.500 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <if>, at line 45611, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    17:33:58.501 [game.script] [error] Script execution error for <if>, at line 45615, in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt:
    17:34:26.903 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

**** Also, in the beginning of the log, I notice this error message to notify the SS team. Does it affect the game to be CTD???

02:23:07.178 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt, at line 49119, column 25
    02:23:07.178 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/SS6.3/data/world/maps/campaign/imperial_campaign/campaign_script.txt, at line 49121, column 26
    02:23:07.754 [game.script] [always] Germanicu5 ReallyBadAI v5.7 Running. Please upload log and savegames when reporting battle CTDs for SS.
    02:23:25.378 [game.script] [always] Turn End abbasid
    Thanks for the detailed reports, here is a fix for the campaign_script, so again it is not save compatible.
    But you shouldn't discard your current campaign if you're enjoying it: those errors are not causing CTD, they are not even game-breaking: it just affect minor stuff like the cost of a new faction leader.

Log entries pointing to a CTD happens a few millisecond before the actual CTD: see the log posted by @Nemesis, or this excerpt from the one @Berk has sent me:
    Code:
    21:11:14.151 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/_Units/byzantine_roster/contaratoi_lod0.mesh,186735
    21:11:14.151 [system.io] [info] open:   found mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/_Units/byzantine_roster/contaratoi_lod0.mesh (from: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    21:11:14.153 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/winter/nikostic1_contaratoi.texture
    21:11:14.153 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/winter/nikostic1_contaratoi.texture
    21:11:14.153 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi.texture
    21:11:14.153 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi.texture
    21:11:14.153 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/winter/nikostic1_contaratoi_normal.texture
    21:11:14.153 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/winter/nikostic1_contaratoi_normal.texture
    21:11:14.153 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi_normal.texture
    21:11:14.154 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi_normal.texture
    21:11:14.154 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/winter/nikossaiz_contaratoi_attach.texture
    21:11:14.154 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/winter/nikossaiz_contaratoi_attach.texture
    21:11:14.154 [system.io] [info] exists:   found mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikossaiz_contaratoi_attach.texture (from: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    21:11:14.154 [system.io] [info] exists:   found mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikossaiz_contaratoi_attach.texture (from: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    21:11:14.154 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/winter/nikossaiz_contaratoi_attach_normal.texture
    21:11:14.155 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/winter/nikossaiz_contaratoi_attach_normal.texture
    21:11:14.155 [system.io] [info] exists:   found mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikossaiz_contaratoi_attach_normal.texture (from: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    21:11:14.155 [system.io] [info] exists:   found mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikossaiz_contaratoi_attach_normal.texture (from: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    21:11:14.155 [system.io] [info] exists:   found mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikossaiz_contaratoi_attach.texture (from: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    21:11:14.156 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikossaiz_contaratoi_attach.texture,1398304
    21:11:14.156 [system.io] [info] open:   found mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikossaiz_contaratoi_attach.texture (from: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    21:11:14.157 [system.io] [info] exists:   found mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikossaiz_contaratoi_attach_normal.texture (from: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    21:11:14.157 [system.io] [trace] file open,,mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikossaiz_contaratoi_attach_normal.texture,1398304
    21:11:14.157 [system.io] [info] open:   found mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikossaiz_contaratoi_attach_normal.texture (from: C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Medieval II Total War)
    21:11:14.158 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi.texture
    21:11:14.159 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi.texture,,not found
    21:11:14.159 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_4.pack,data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi.texture,,not found
    21:11:14.159 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi.texture is missing
    21:11:14.159 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi_normal.texture
    21:11:14.159 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi_normal.texture,,not found
    21:11:14.159 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_4.pack,data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi_normal.texture,,not found
    21:11:14.159 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi_normal.texture is missing
    21:11:14.160 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi.texture__unit_models/nikoz/textures/winter/nikossaiz_contaratoi_attach.texture
    21:11:14.160 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi.texture__unit_models/nikoz/textures/winter/nikossaiz_contaratoi_attach.texture
    21:11:14.160 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi.texture__unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikossaiz_contaratoi_attach.texture
    21:11:14.160 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi.texture__unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikossaiz_contaratoi_attach.texture
    21:11:14.160 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi_normal.texture__unit_models/nikoz/textures/winter/nikossaiz_contaratoi_attach_normal.texture
    21:11:14.160 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi_normal.texture__unit_models/nikoz/textures/winter/nikossaiz_contaratoi_attach_normal.texture
    21:11:14.161 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi_normal.texture__unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikossaiz_contaratoi_attach_normal.texture
    21:11:14.161 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SS6.3/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi_normal.texture__unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikossaiz_contaratoi_attach_normal.texture
    21:11:14.162 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.
    This will give you a good idea of how the game scrambles in a tenth of a second, looking for a missing texture!

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis2345 View Post
    15:39:11.067 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi.texture
    15:39:11.067 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi.texture,,not found
    15:39:11.067 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_4.pack,data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi.texture,,not found
    15:39:11.067 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi.texture is missing
    15:39:11.067 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi_normal.texture
    15:39:11.067 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi_normal.texture,,not found
    15:39:11.067 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_4.pack,data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi_normal.texture,,not found
    15:39:11.067 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi_normal.texture is missing
    15:39:11.067 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi.texture__unit_models/nikoz/textures/winter/nikossaiz_contaratoi_attach.texture
    15:39:11.067 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi.texture__unit_models/nikoz/textures/winter/nikossaiz_contaratoi_attach.texture
    15:39:11.068 [system.io] [info] exists: missing mods/SSHIP_098/data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi_normal.texture__unit_models/nikoz/textures/winter/nikossaiz_contaratoi_attach_normal.texture
    15:39:11.068 [system.io] [info] exists: missing data/unit_models/nikoz/textures/nikostic1_contaratoi_normal.texture__unit_models/nikoz/textures/winter/nikossaiz_contaratoi_attach_normal.texture
    15:39:11.102 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

I think there is a missing texture for contratoi for the Byzantine Empire

I am using 0.9.8 from 21 august (the one put up in the download thread)
    Quote Originally Posted by Berk View Post
    I agree. There is a bug in the Byzantine Empire. The game crashes in the Battle of Angora. I am sharing my saved game and log record below. I've been a "Medieval II: Total War" player for 10 years.
    Game Version: 0.98 (21.08.2021)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...1E?usp=sharing
    Thanks for the reports guys, here are the missing textures. There are a few more we spotted thanks to bovi's checker, and the team is currently working on it.
    We'll release a new beta build when all those are adressed!

Quote Originally Posted by kostic View Post
    Belovèse forgot my unit files in the August 21 version. He released a version integrating them into the August 28 version here. (At least, I hope this time all my files have been integrated).
    Well your files should be in that version, but we still have some missing textures so other units might cause CTD still. Just a few of them though!
    As advertised on the main download page, 0.98 is still in beta

Nemesis2345's Avatar Semisalis

15:05:39.062 [system.io] [trace] file open,,data/unit_models/_Units/byzantine_roster/contaratoi_ug1_lod0.mesh,,not found
    15:05:39.062 [system.io] [trace] pack open,packs/data_3.pack,data/unit_models/_Units/byzantine_roster/contaratoi_ug1_lod0.mesh,,not found
    15:05:39.062 [system.io] [warning] open: data/unit_models/_Units/byzantine_roster/contaratoi_ug1_lod0.mesh is missing
    15:05:39.095 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

Well , now the contratoi upgrade seems to be missing.

Also @kostic the link of that version you gave doesnt work.

Thank you all for your work. @Belovèse's missing textures didn't work. It still crashes when entering war. The new system.log record is below. The link @kostic gave doesn't work.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...mw?usp=sharing

Oh right, sorry I could have thought of it... Here it is! The fix for contaratoi I mean.
    When we finish hunting missing models we'll post a cleaned beta