I've been working on a submod centered on the Kingdom of Sicily. Historically Sicily was quite cosmopolitan under the normans and I'm trying to recreate that with this submod. I'm going to show this by allowing the sicilians to recruit acritae and berber archers from either palermo, castles in south italy or both. In conjungtion with that I'm working on a new building chain that requires the full autonomy tree and is buildable in every settlement like the norman strongholds. This building will make various units available in the heartlands of all the orthodox, muslim and pagan nations. The overarching of this building is that the sicilian crown has taken direct control over these lands instead of parceling them out to their own nobility and the local nobility is thus kept and become subjects of the crown. This has commitment to the rights of the locals has been rewarded with some small number of nobles and commoners becoming willing to fight for their king.
The units that become available in general include some form of quality archers, horse archers, milita and light cavalry.

My code so far.

building sicilian_administration
{
levels sicilian_administration
sicilian_administration requires factions { sicily, } and building_present autonomy4
{
capability
{
law_bonus bonus 5
trade_base_income_bonus bonus 4

recruit_pool "Tawashi Light Cavalry" 1 0.15 2 0 requires factions { sicily, } and hidden_resource moors or hidden_resource zengid or hidden_resource egypt or hidden_resource abbasid or hidden_resource rum or hidden_resource turks
recruit_pool "Dismounted Arab Cavalry" 1 0.08 2 0 requires factions { sicily, } and hidden_resource moors or hidden_resource zengid or hidden_resource egypt
recruit_pool "Fari Horse Archers" 1 0.065 2 0 requires factions { sicily, } and hidden_resource moors or hidden_resource zengid or hidden_resource egypt or hidden_resource abbasid or hidden_resource rum or hidden_resource turks
recruit_pool "Urban Militia" 1 0.1 2 0 requires factions { sicily, } and event_counter HEAVY_MAIL_ARMOR 1 and hidden_resource moors
recruit_pool "ME Heavy Archers" 1 0.07 2 0 requires factions { sicily, } and hidden_resource moors or hidden_resource zengid or hidden_resource egypt or hidden_resource abbasid or hidden_resource rum or hidden_resource turks

recruit_pool "Bashtinik Archers" 1 0.04 2 0 requires factions { sicily, } and hidden_resource serbia and event_counter OSTSIEDLUNG 1

recruit_pool "georgian heavy archer" 1 0.07 2 0 requires factions { sicily, } and hidden_resource georgia
recruit_pool "Gasmuli" 1 0.07 2 0 requires factions { sicily, } and event_counter GEORGIAN4_CROSSBOW_IN_CAUCASUS 1 and hidden_resource georgia
recruit_pool "aor trans nobles" 1 0.04 2 0 requires factions { sicily, } and hidden_resource georgia

recruit_pool "Acritae" 1 0.06 2 0 requires factions { sicily, } and hidden_resource byzantium
recruit_pool "Gasmuli" 1 0.07 2 0 requires factions { sicily, } and hidden_resource byzantium
recruit_pool "Mounted Acritae" 1 0.05 2 0 requires factions { sicily, } and hidden_resource byzantium

recruit_pool "Rus Senior Militia" 1 0.07 2 0 requires factions { sicily, } and hidden_resource kievan_rus or hidden_resource russia
recruit_pool "Junior Druzhina" 1 0.04 2 0 requires factions { sicily, } and hidden_resource kievan_rus or hidden_resource russia
recruit_pool "Dismounted Junior Druzhina" 1 0.07 2 0 requires factions { sicily, } and hidden_resource kievan_rus or hidden_resource russia

recruit_pool "Behk Druzhina" 1 0.04 2 0 requires factions { sicily, } and hidden_resource tartars
recruit_pool "Dismounted Cuman Militia" 1 0.13 2 0 requires factions { sicily, } and hidden_resource tartars

recruit_pool "Lithuanian Cavalry" 1 0.06 2 0 requires factions { sicily, } and hidden_resource lithuania
recruit_pool "Ducal Axe" 1 0.1 2 0 requires factions { sicily, } and hidden_resource lithuania

farming_level bonus 3 requires factions { all, } and resource grain
farming_level bonus 1 requires factions { all, } and not resource grain

;---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
}
material stone
construction 6
cost 12000
settlement_min city
upgrades
{
}
}
}

What are your thoughts?