Thread: Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Jurand of Cracow's Avatar History and gameplay!

Default Re: Bugs Reports & Technical Help

Quote Originally Posted by opaxite View Post
    Help! My game CTDs at the end of 1214 AD Poland winter turn, depsite never crashing before.
    Tried two saves: One autosave from 1214 winter and one manual save from 1214 AD summer. Both are crashing somewhere between Hungary and Pisa's turn. The only thing out of the ordinary is a crusade against Damascus. Is there anything I can do?
    Upload a save, we'll have a look.

opaxite's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Jurand of Cracow View Post
    Upload a save, we'll have a look.
    Here's the link to the save file:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V2o...ew?usp=sharing

Unfortunatelly, I do replicate your crasha and nothing comes from the log. Maybe @Belovese would help.
    I've spotted a few interesting things in your game:
    - you've got a general with Pagan Education - he was married to your faction, obviously (and has the right Lithuanian name),
    - how have you gotten ancilliary "Eidikios" (on Bezprym)?
    - you're not short of manpower, there're plenty units possible to be recruited.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurand of Cracow View Post
    Unfortunatelly, I do replicate your crasha and nothing comes from the log. Maybe @Belovese would help.
    I've spotted a few interesting things in your game:
    - you've got a general with Pagan Education - he was married to your faction, obviously (and has the right Lithuanian name),
    - how have you gotten ancilliary "Eidikios" (on Bezprym)?
    - you're not short of manpower, there're plenty units possible to be recruited.
    Thanks for checking the save. Guess I have to start another run on a higher difficulty.

"Eidikos" was transferred from a general who got married to the faction, I actually have two generals who married into the family with an office.
    I'm not really sure how to get rid of these ancillaries, together with some provincial titles I don't use. For now I just gave them all to an old general who's gonna die soon but I'm not sure if they stack or not.

"Eidikos" was transferred from a general who got married to the faction, I actually have two generals who married into the family with an office.
    I'm not really sure how to get rid of these ancillaries, together with some provincial titles I don't use. For now I just gave them all to an old general who's gonna die soon but I'm not sure if they stack or not.
    Yep, they'll disappear with him. They don't stack in 50% of their effects.
    BTW, thanks for the save, I've used it here.

I wanted to make a thread, but it doesn't work for me. So I post it here in messages:

Title: Huge discovery, my turn times went from 1:43 to 00:32 (yes 3x shorter), sounds too good to be true. Does not setting w7 compatatibility break scripts?

I use W10 and High end CPU (few years old but it's very stagnant market) and high end GPU.

I was about to uninstall, yesterday the turn times on my turn 25 felt extremly long. It felt like 5 minutes, I went to bed and next day wipped out stopwatch and measured. Turn took 1:43 (I swear it felt longer, maybe because I played many peaceful turns in a row and did almost nothing).

Next day I was playing around with various settings, in NVIDIA driver, *.exe options of medieval 2 when you bring the properties in explorer. I realised when I copied medieval2.exe and renamed to kingomds.exe the w7 compatibilitywasn't applied to that as well. But after trying various combinations that doesn't seem to matter. Tried XP compatability, that improved turn times, but somehow caused me fps problems.

In the end I was like... you know what I just return to default anything I have in nvidia driver and disable all compatability edits and realised my turn times were the shortest by FAR. 32seconds. This sounds too good to be true so I ask do you think the scripts doesn't work or something without compatibility?

I made sure I removed compatibility from all .exe, kingomds, med2, and steel mod exe. Turn time 32s, restarted PC to be sure.

Hey everyone, sorry I won't have my computer in the coming days and won't be able to check anything!
    Belovèse's Toolbox: export text files to spreadsheet, detailed unit stats
    Stainless Steel Historical Improvement Project (SSHIP) team member.
    Mini-mods: diplomacy and relation/reputation - detailled unit stats

I found another really strange bug that itself helps confirming the recruitment unbalance somehow. So you saw the venetian bankruptcy stack. After a while, there was a marriable general in it, so I send my princess there and ordered here to marry him but forgot about her. Some turns later on the end she goes off and succeeds to marry him but instead of only the general, I get the whole army stack and with it the other general which was in the stack. So I can command the other general, but can't see his traits and it says "neutral character". If I do anything else with him except moving, e.g. any interaction of any kind, it will CTD, always.
    I simulated the siutation with the save and it's always the same, but if you move the buggy character before and of turn, he'll swap back to the original owner. As I didn't pay attention in my original play, I'm stuck now with a CTD forcing general, and I fear that if his life comes to an end, it will always force a CTD as this is a character interaction.

Is there any way to forcefully remove this character? E.g. by console commands or anything?

Back to recruitment topic: So I took over the bankruptcy stack from Venetia by bug and 2-3 turns after the takeover, Venetia started to repair its buildings, clearly suggesting that it had itself bankrupted with nonsensical recruitment behaviour. It's likely the same behaviour for all other AIs too as they share the same engine.

Perun74's Avatar Foederatus

Hi everybody! Can anyone help me fix this graphic bug?

Mailed knights I think? Thanks for the report, I think kostic will fix this for the next version?
    Belovèse's Toolbox: export text files to spreadsheet, detailed unit stats
    Stainless Steel Historical Improvement Project (SSHIP) team member.
    Mini-mods: diplomacy and relation/reputation - detailled unit stats

Quote Originally Posted by meltorizor View Post
    I found another really strange bug that itself helps confirming the recruitment unbalance somehow. So you saw the venetian bankruptcy stack. After a while, there was a marriable general in it, so I send my princess there and ordered here to marry him but forgot about her. Some turns later on the end she goes off and succeeds to marry him but instead of only the general, I get the whole army stack and with it the other general which was in the stack. So I can command the other general, but can't see his traits and it says "neutral character". If I do anything else with him except moving, e.g. any interaction of any kind, it will CTD, always.
    I simulated the siutation with the save and it's always the same, but if you move the buggy character before and of turn, he'll swap back to the original owner. As I didn't pay attention in my original play, I'm stuck now with a CTD forcing general, and I fear that if his life comes to an end, it will always force a CTD as this is a character interaction.
    Is there any way to forcefully remove this character? E.g. by console commands or anything?

Back to recruitment topic: So I took over the bankruptcy stack from Venetia by bug and 2-3 turns after the takeover, Venetia started to repair its buildings, clearly suggesting that it had itself bankrupted with nonsensical recruitment behaviour. It's likely the same behaviour for all other AIs too as they share the same engine.
    Yes, there's a console command removing a character, but I have never used it, you need to look on the internet, I'd expect it to be easy to find.

AI not building due to bankruptcy - thanks to pointing it, we've actually now found a kind of solution, it will be implemented in the next version.

Quote Originally Posted by Perun74 View Post
    as @Belo has said: it probably can be fixed but by somebody who knows the stuff (we hope @kostic does), and it'd be fixed for the next version. I hope it's not battle-breaking...

kostic's Avatar Domesticus

Can you send me the backup of your campaign ? I can't reproduce the bug with my bodyguard (ug1) in custom battle...

Quote Originally Posted by Belovèse View Post
    Try:
    - reinstall from scratch
    - apply the LAA patch that is in the sship folder

Also please sent us the log (that is in the log folder) when you have a crash.
    Thanks for the advice, I will attempt to re install and see if it works.

Heres the log from one of the crashes:
    13:01:01.716 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack13:01:01.716 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    13:01:01.716 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    13:01:01.716 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    13:01:01.716 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    13:01:01.716 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    13:01:05.676 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for ANISELECT
    13:01:05.689 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_SABOTAGE
    13:01:05.711 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_TRADE
    13:01:05.763 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for DRAGGABLE
    13:01:05.764 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for DRAGGING
    13:01:05.783 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_MULTIPLE_SELECT
    13:01:05.783 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ATTACK
    13:01:05.783 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_CHARACTER
    13:01:05.783 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_RESOURCE
    13:01:05.784 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_FORT
    13:01:05.784 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_MOVE_OBJECT
    13:01:05.784 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_WATCHTOWER
    13:01:05.784 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_DEPLOYMENT_AREA
    13:01:05.784 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_TILE
    13:01:05.784 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_SPECIAL_PIECE
    13:01:05.784 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PAINT
    13:01:05.784 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ADJUST_HEIGHTS
    13:01:05.785 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_ADD_UNIT
    13:01:05.785 [data.missing] [warning] missing/invalid cursor for MODIFIER_PLACE_SETTLEMENT
    13:01:07.537 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.539 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.545 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.547 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.549 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.550 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.553 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.566 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.568 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.575 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.577 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.579 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.581 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.582 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.585 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.586 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/mesoamerican/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.607 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.609 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/civilians/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.616 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.618 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/rogues/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.620 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.622 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.626 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.628 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/merchants/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.630 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.632 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/priests/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.634 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.636 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.639 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.642 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.644 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.647 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/eastern_european/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.668 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.669 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/princesses/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.680 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.684 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/heretics/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.698 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.700 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/witches/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.702 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.703 [data.missing] [warning] Cannot find the portrait path: data/ui/middle_eastern/portraits/portraits/young/inquisitors/000.tga, using the default culture path if it exists
    13:01:07.732 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10671, column 23 :
    we should only have trait(Berserker) additional affects for triggers(Battle_Losing_Berserker)
    13:01:07.735 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10789, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Not_fighting)
    13:01:07.735 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10790, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Not_fighting)
    13:01:07.736 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10800, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing)
    13:01:07.736 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10801, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing)
    13:01:07.737 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10813, column 28 :
    we should only have trait(BattleChivalry) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing2)
    13:01:07.737 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10814, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Chivalry_Dread_Routing2)
    13:01:07.737 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 10855, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(BattleDread) additional affects for triggers(battle3Dread_Let_Them_Go)
    13:01:07.758 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16753, column 27 :
    we should only have trait(GoodDenouncer) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_denouncerclear)
    13:01:07.758 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16761, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(BadDenouncer) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_denouncerclear_bad)
    13:01:07.758 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16769, column 25 :
    we should only have trait(StrongFaith) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_faithclear)
    13:01:07.758 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 16777, column 22 :
    we should only have trait(Purifier) additional affects for triggers(hereticinit1_purifierclear)
    13:01:07.762 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17702, column 29 :
    we should only have trait(CrusaderHistory) additional affects for triggers(crusades_6)
    13:01:07.762 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17703, column 30 :
    we should only have trait(StrategyChivalry) additional affects for triggers(crusades_6)
    13:01:07.762 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17712, column 29 :
    we should only have trait(CrusaderHistory) additional affects for triggers(crusades_7)
    13:01:07.763 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17755, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(JihadHistory) additional affects for triggers(jihads_7)
    13:01:07.763 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17756, column 30 :
    we should only have trait(StrategyChivalry) additional affects for triggers(jihads_7)
    13:01:07.763 [script.err] [warning] Trigger parsing warning in data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 17765, column 26 :
    we should only have trait(JihadHistory) additional affects for triggers(jihads_8)
    13:01:07.767 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/scribe_ancillary.tga
    13:01:07.769 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/security_religious.tga
    13:01:07.769 [data.missing] [warning] Failed to find ancillary image data/ui/ancillaries/security_religious.tga
    13:01:19.499 [system.io] [warning] open: data/text/FactionIntroSubTitles.txt.strings.bin is missing
    13:01:19.856 [system.io] [warning] open: data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    13:01:19.857 [system.io] [warning] open: data/loading_screen/loading_logo.tga.dds is missing
    13:01:20.804 [system.io] [warning] open: data/loading_screen/loading_bar.tga.dds is missing
    13:01:20.839 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/normans.tga is missing
    13:01:20.839 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/normans.tga is missing
    13:01:20.840 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/saxons.tga is missing
    13:01:20.840 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/saxons.tga is missing
    13:01:20.840 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_symbols_80/slave.tga is missing
    13:01:20.841 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/symbols/FE_faction_units/slave.tga is missing
    13:01:20.844 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_MP_HISTORICAL_BATTLE_CHOOSE_TEAMS.TGA is missing
    13:01:20.847 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/TEXTURES/_M2_MAIN_MENU.TGA is missing
    13:01:21.678 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/buttons_composite2.tga.dds is missing
    13:01:21.679 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/slider_composite.tga.dds is missing
    13:01:21.679 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/slider_composite2.tga.dds is missing
    13:01:21.680 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold2.tga.dds is missing
    13:01:21.681 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/text_border.tga.dds is missing
    13:01:21.682 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/yellow_highlight.tga.dds is missing
    13:01:21.682 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold_selected.tga.dds is missing
    13:01:21.683 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/border_4pix_black_gold_black.tga.dds is missing
    13:01:21.684 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/_M2_Selection_Glow.tga.dds is missing
    13:01:21.685 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/unit_card.tga.dds is missing
    13:01:21.685 [system.io] [warning] open: data/menu/icons.tga.dds is missing

I just got the same bug. It's appears on a general bodyguards's unit when he gets his armor upgraded by a blacksmith. It's not game breaking, just immersion breaking.
    Last edited by opaxite; October 16, 2022 at 06:17 PM.

Thanks for the report, but I really need your pre-battle save because - as I wrote before - I can't reproduce this bug in custom battle.
    I need to observe it closely to find the points associated with a bad bone.

Quote Originally Posted by kostic View Post
    Thanks for the report, but I really need your pre-battle save because - as I wrote before - I can't reproduce this bug in custom battle.
    I need to observe it closely to find the points associated with a bad bone.
    I have the save from another appearance, but I can't reproduce the bug myself. It doesn't appear again.
    Just end the turn, wait for Germany to attack Prague, and join the fight. The bug appeared on the defender's mailed knights unit:
    Download here

One more minor thing I found:
    When you open the Pope tab and scroll down his attributes list, there's one attribute mentioning that it should not be visible and to contact the dev team if someone sees it.

Thanks for saving. As soon as I am in the presence of the bug, I will try to locate which part of the unit is badly attributed to repair it.

After a hard search, I finally found the cause of the bug on the mailed_knights_ug1
    It was just a badly attributed point (but well hidden!)

For those who want to fix them right away, here is the file to replace in data/unit_models/sandy_units/en_lmail_hmail: mailed_knights_ug1

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by kostic; October 19, 2022 at 05:53 PM.

I found the error and fixed it for the mailed_knights_ug1 but I'm not sure if I fixed the se_bodyguard_ug1 correctly because I don't have the ability to test them. The bug does not manifest in custom battles; so I need a campaign save that precedes a battle where this bug appears. Thanks !

Perun74's Avatar Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by kostic View Post
    I found the error and fixed it for the mailed_knights_ug1 but I'm not sure if I fixed the se_bodyguard_ug1 correctly because I don't have the ability to test them. The bug does not manifest in custom battles; so I need a campaign save that precedes a battle where this bug appears. Thanks !
    Bonjour mon ami!
    Unfortunately the fix did not help me. Here is my save: https://disk.yandex.com/d/cHKBHM66dXoCTw

@Perun74 : Thanks for saving ! Thanks to this, I was able to fix the bug on the ug1 bodyguards.
    Here is your battle against Venice (well... Venice M2TW) in pictures without the bug.

Here are my files to download: just put the data folder in the SSHIP_098 folder (this patch also fixes the ug1 knights)

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Last edited by kostic; October 22, 2022 at 01:01 PM.